Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
+3
Takeshi
Rohim Edrick
Tokugawa Katsumoto
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue240/240[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:53 am

D Rank

Name: Katsumoto's Chakra Armor
Canon/Custom: Custom (based on Bando's Chakra Armor)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Distance: Body
Description: Katsumoto will activate his chakra to surround him in a blazing blue armor of pure chakra. Damage to Katsumoto in this state is reduced by his Iron Hide like durability do to this armor. His attacks are also amplified by the armor by a 10% increase in strength. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user Lasts 3 rounds, 3 round cooldown. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Name: Force Jump/Land
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: n/a
Distance: 40ft
Description: Katsumoto uses the chakra in his body to jump up to 80ft in the air or to slow down his descent so his velocity is 5mph so he doesn't break his legs when he lands from a tall building or area. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Name: Force Heal
Type: Ijutsu
Distance: Touch
Description: After focusing his chakra into the center of his hand for one round Tokugawa is able to use his control of the force to heal injuries. In order for this technique to heal a wound he must be touching it, the area that is healed is the area covered by his hand. The injuries he can heal at this level are very minor, only bruises and cuts less than an inch deep afte holding it there for a round but he is able to keep the power in his hand for up to three rounds and can keep healing that entire time. If he wants to heal a wound three inches deep he can but he must spend all three rounds holding that wound for the full healing process to work. 4 round cool down.

C Rank

Name: Iaidō
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: Length of arm + weapon
Description: Iaidō (居合道) is a skill where the user quickly draws the blade to strike, then re-sheaths it after every attack. The speed of the user is so fast that it can allow the user to draw his blade and strike twice causing the same amount of damage if drawn regularly and then return it to its sheath in 2 seconds also it allows the user to block blows (When surprised for instance) since the speed to draw the sword is very quick. Passive, 3 round cool down. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Name: Dragons Breath
Element: Katon
Distance: Short to medium range
Description: Katsumoto gathers large amounts of chakra in his fist and releases it by opening his palms to shoot blue balls of fire the size of bowling balls at his opponent, causing minor burns to the 2nd degree and can cause anything flammable within the radius of the fireball will catch on fire and will spread like a fire. The user can fire off up to three spheres per post meaning a maximum of six per use. The velocity of the flaming "spheres" is 30 mph. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user, 2 round use, 4 round cool down. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Name: Force Push/ Grab
Element: Fuuton
Distance: short to medium range
Description: Katsumoto charges up his chakra inside his body and releases it with the palms of his hands using the air element to grab or push back his opponent. Using one hand pushes the target off their feet 20 ft and 20mph back but using both hands can push the target off their feet 40 ft and 40mph back. The damage is not done by the push but rather from the landing. So all damage depends on where the person is launched into. If used to grab same difference, it doesn't injure the opponent it can just be used to flick them elsewhere and where they fall does the damage if any. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user, 1 round use, 2 round cooldown. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

B Rank

Name: Lightning Bolt
Element: Raiton
Distance: short to long-range
Description: Katsumoto gathers the chakra in his body and uses his index and middle finger to point and deliver a lightning bolt towards his opponent causing severe damage to point of impact including, a gaping fused up hole where the lightning bold hit, third degree burns, and numbs the opponent where ever it hit for at least 4 posts. It can also go through things close to or below reinforced steel. The velocity of the bolt is 40 mph. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user, 1 round use, 4 round cool down. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Name: Force Lightning
Element: Raiton
Distance: short to medium range
Description: Katsumoto charges the Chakra in his body and shoots it out of his fingers creating arcs of electricity going 60mph (speed is fast due to less severity of burns) that once it hits the object it causes 2nd degree burns all over where the lightning strikes and the opponents body will shake with uncontrollable muscle spasms for 2 posts and paralysis to the body where it is hit for 1 post. Can be used twice per topic. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user, 2 round use, 6 round cooldown. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A Rank

Name: Makashi (The Contention Form aka Form II)
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: length of arm plus sword.
Description: Makashi is the most dueling-centric of the seven classical forms that Katsumoto knows. (once I get Ryu I will make them and buy them) Makashi allowed an initiate to defend himself against an opponent with minimal effort, while placing a heavy focus on avoiding disarmament.

Makashi was described as elegant and focused, and was based on balance and footwork to outmaneuver opponents. Fluidity and economy of motion are relied on, rather than strength, with Makashi bladework heavily utilizing jabs and light cuts rather than hack and slash movements.

Makashi practitioners often demonstrate calm temperament, their behavior precise and elegant. In fact, they often seemed so relaxed when fighting that they appeared to be dancing.

The higher levels of the form proved considerably more effective. Form II bladework encouraged precision and efficiency over power, using jabs, parries and light cuts rather than slashes, blocks and chops.

The footwork of Form II practitioners commonly followed a single line, front and back, shifting the feet to keep in perfect balance as the practitioner attacked and retreated. Makashi was a style based on balance, on back-and-forth charges, thrusts, and sudden retreats.

Using this form Katsumoto can take on multiple opponents with more ease and if attacked by a higher ranked foe can stand toe to toe with them because of his mastery of this form. Using his opponents lesser footwork and balance when attacking Katsumoto will parry, block, chop, or jab and create light but damaging cuts on his opponents wearing them down till they are no longer a threat. The thing that identifies the form the most is the use of one hand for most moves.

He demonstrates precision and elegance in his bladework, with a pin-point accurate and unpredictable offense reinforced by an almost effortless defence, all drilled and practiced to the point of being instinct. He relies on feints to entrap his opponents, and footwork to outmaneuver, basing himself around balance and mobility. Katsumoto can use these skills to work his way around opponents, deflecting and evading their attacks rather than trying to meet them head-to-head. His skill with the style marked him out as one of the greatest sword masters produced by the Tokugawa Clan, and the Form's rarity provided him with an edge against most duelists, who simply were not prepared for the finesse and precise movements of a form bred for sword dueling.

It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user

Speed is increased 40% and Reaction Time is increased 40% can be used twice per topic. Lasts 8 rounds. 4 round cooldown. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Spoiler:

S Rank

Name: Lightning Storm
Element: Raiton, Fuuton
Distance: 60 ft square radius
Description: Katsumoto lifts his palms in the air and generates a storm with the chakra building up inside his body. The storm that springs out of his body like a fountain is full of arcs of lightning and twists around like a twister carrying and shocking anything with it. The velocity of the wind and lightning being like a 100mph wind tornado. Once ended it throws the targets in the viscenity outwards by at least 60 ft to 100ft. The damage done in this storm is deadly, third degree lightning burns and damage done by the storm launching the targets away can break bones and damage internal organs. It also numbs the opponents body where the lightning hit for at least 4 rounds. It requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user, 4 round use, 6 round cooldown. Can be only used once per topic. It costs as much chakra as jutsu at this rank.

Last edited by Tokugawa Katsumoto on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue240/240[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 pm

I believe I am nearly finished so if a mod can check this and tell me what I need to add or fix I would like that a lot. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Alright, with permission, I want to help him out here a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 am

Feel free to take a crack at it, when you are done one of the admins will do a double take though it shouldn't be much if any work by that point for us.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Alright, Thanks Tak. Since it appears that you fixed the first one like I told you in the chatbox, I'm gonna move on to the second one. We're gonna do this one at a time to lower the confusion level.

With that second D-rank, I'm gonna point out something pretty simple, so this one shouldn't take long. A Genin can jump about 30 feet into the air and land without injuring himself. Meaning, a Special Jounin could probably do at least 40 even without this jutsu. So, here's what I want you to do to fix that.

Make the jutsu simply the ability to control speed of falling, specifically making it slower. That way, if you get launched into the air well over 40 feet, or you jump off of something much higher than 40 feet, you can soften your landing. Just get rid of the 40 feet bit, and just elaborate on the falling control.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm

ok done
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:08 am

Alright, better. Next one..

Shatterpoint (Good book btw, It's the one with Mace Windu right? I have a copy.) needs a small revision. It says the user needs to be "in touch" with the target. Elaborate on that. Do you mean touching them? Talking to them? Looking at them directly?

Bump when you've fixed it
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 am

Alright no problems with Iaido, but I'm going to move on to Dragon's Breath.

I wanna know how big the fireballs are that you're shooting, and I want you to get more specific with the burn. What degree burn does it cause? And since it's a C-rank, I'd make the burn and fireball size relatively small but not too small, because its not a D-rank (Obviously). So instead of that "small fire" say it just sets any flammable thing in the radius of the fireball on fire, and it spreads like a normal fire. That means its just a basic fire that can be put out by suffocation of the flame, which I think is reasonable.

Edit it up then bump it for me.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:43 am

Alrighty good, onto the force push/grab. I think anything involving manipulating the space around you is considered space/time jutsu so it may end up being ineligible anyway because space/time is illegal I think. BUT because I am not the authority to ask about that, I will still correct this jutsu for you to be usable as far as my knowledge extends. And in the meantime, I will text an administrator and ask about these certain jutsu, and if they will be allowed. As long as you describe them as releasing pure/ nonelemental chakra to move you/things, and don't say you move the space around you, you should be fine in my opinion though.

ANYWAY, corrections to the Force Push/Grab:

Give me a specific range for this jutsu. Meaning, how far away does it reach (In feet)? And also, when you knock someone away, with either one hand or both hands, how fast do they propel in whatever direction they're moving (in feet per second)?

Bump when you're done.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 am

It is really just the air element. Space and Time are not a factor for that jutsu. But besides that I got the rest of the details you needed. Again thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 am

Alrighty, on to Force Lightning.

You're going to have to elaborate on the damage a lot more. I need to know how fast the lightning bolt is traveling, and what it does to the body once it hits it. (Area of numbness, how many posts does the numbness last). Also, what materials can it blast through? Being a B-Rank, i'd say it could go through reinforced steel.

Also, on the Dragons Breath, add in how fast those move as well. Don't make it too fast, since it's a C-Rank. But the Lightning can be faster, I'd say around 30mph for that one actually, since it's a B-Rank. OR you could sacrifice damage and make the numbing area/impact smaller and make the bolt faster, or vice versa. It's up to you, just keep it proportionate.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 am

Alright still on Force Lightning. No B-Rank will be able to do a through-and-through on the opponent. So get rid of the whole bit about the exit wound, and that should be fine.

Next jutsu: Contention Form of the Makashi

Alright, mostly everything about this jutsu looks great, nice and through. Although at the end you have it increasing speed and reaction time by 45%. Due to the recent changes in our increasing/decreasing-things system, I'm going to ask you to modify that a bit. Drop both of them to 40% (Which means you'll be increasing both by two whole ranks), and definitely make it known that you can only use this twice per topic.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

ah ok got it. no prob thanks again
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 am

No problem, just doing my job!

Onto the Force Lightning. Same thing, add speed to it. Also, if its causing the body to shake I'm going to tell you how I would word it better, so you know how I interpret it. Then you can match it with your own words, or just use my words, I could care less haha.

I think instead of causing the body to shake, it should causes paralysis in where it hits for a single post, and for 6 posts after it causes involuntary muscle spasms. Other than that, just make sure to keep saying how far these jutsu can reach as you look over them, so that's another thing to add in. Specific range.

Bump after you fix it up
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:25 am

bump bro
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 am

Alright, one more.

Lightning Storm. I'm going to ask you to nerf this and buff it in different ways. First, we'll do the nerfing to get that out of the way (since it's the most unpleasant. No one really likes nerfing their jutsu). Alright, 1 post charging time on an S-rank is.. a no. Just say that "it requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user." Actually add that to all your jutsu since none of them have charge times. If they don't use charging, and they use handseals, do the same thing just replacing "charge-time" to "handseal-time." Anyway, back to Lightning Storm. One more nerf, a few edits, then we can buff it. I want you to say that it can only be used once per topic, and then tell me how fast the lightning expands out of the user's hand, and how far it knocks the opponent back at the end of it.

Alright, one major buff. You have it at third degree burns, which to me, does not do liberty to an S-Rank jutsu. If I were you, I'd change it to 1st degree burns. Because S-Rank jutsu are supposed to have the highest probability to kill, it definitely needs buffed out in that aspect. Also, mention that it numbs around all the areas the opponent gets hit for at least.. let's say.. 4 posts.

Fix all that, then bump. When you're done with that, I have one final thing for you to fix.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 am

Note: On the burn scale third is two degrees above first. First degree being a sun burn and third being the permanent killing of cells which requires skin graphs or (in this world) medical jutsu because it is unable to naturally heal. Now back to rohim and toku going about their business
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Whoops, I had it backwards. Alright, keep it then. Fix e'erthing else though and bump and we'll get moving on the final tweaks.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:16 pm

hmm do there have to be hand seals? I am asking before I edit the rest because I am not sure what you meant by charging per level. Also I was thinking most would be "fire at will". I just need to clarify that right quick.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

You'll have to pick between handseals or charging the chakra. And you can do this thing like Dom used to do with one of his old justu if you want to rapid-fire like that. If you state that with every extra charge you put into it, you can fire that rapidly right after the intial one. For example, if one had a charge time of two posts, if you charge for two more posts, you can fire 3 in rapid succession. But after firing those three, you wouldnt be able to charge and shoot immediately after, you'll have to wait the cooldown time.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 pm

bump. Also what does it mean that "it requires a charge-time equivalent to other jutsu at this rank according to the rank of the user" like what would the charge time be for me?
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 pm

https://narutosl.forumotion.com/t209-naruto-savage-lands-rp-rules-and-guidelines

Go there and scroll down to the ranks. Just look at your rank, and in that section it should say "handseal speed." Well, the charging time is equivalent to those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]   [Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tokugawa Katsumoto / Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next