Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ironborne Clan (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

Ryo : 1700

Ironborne Clan (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:44 am

Done I think, it's the first draft so don't judge too harshly please lol.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ironborne Clan (Done) Left_bar_bleue320/320Ironborne Clan (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:06 am

While your clan is able to produce the rubber version of lava is that all they can do? What I mean by this is are they able to do only rubber or both rubber and normal melting lava? I'll start with this and move on to the techniques
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Ah good question should have addressed that, this clan will strictly used the rubberized lava because I felt it would be fairer this way.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ironborne Clan (Done) Left_bar_bleue320/320Ironborne Clan (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Alright then just be sure to add that in somewhere and that part is done. Moving on I see you are taking advantage of how rubber is not a conductor of electricity to deflect raiton techniques, while this is clever and perfectly allowed as it is backed up it needs some limits. Possibly a limit along the lines of D rank rubber lava being able to absorb up to D rank raiton, C rank absorbs C rank and so on. The only flaw in this is the special case of chidori which although a raiton jutsu it stated to have the power to cut through absolutely everything. The chidori part will be talked over between some of my fellow staff and yourself and can be worked out later but the rest can be done now.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:12 am

I believe I have fixed what has been asked of me.

As for chidori I had already thought of this, cutting/slashing, piercing techniques will go right through the armor regardless of whether or not they are electricity or wind or even water, rubber is good at absorbing physical blows not things like that.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 pm

The things concerning the raiton blocking have been discussed and what you have presented is alright with us so moving onto the rest of the techniques. In rubber gloves you say it increases physical damage, in what way is this accomplished and by how much is this increase?
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Sorry for the wait I am currently visiting family so I'm not on as often, I took the increase of physical damage away completely.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Thats perfectly alright, enjoy time with your family. Moving on to the next tech though, for the boots I ask the same thing as before about increasing physical damage as well as what the effects of using the bouncing ability are. Im guessing it will do something to help you jump higher which is fine, we just need to know by how much.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Took off the physical damage and added twenty feet to the jumping power to give a number.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 am

Sorry about the delay, the boots are fine now. Moving on to the next one, what is the actual length of the produced rope?
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 am

No problem ^^, I put in a number for the rubber rope and the rubber spear techniques.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Rope is good now, moving on to the shield. Even though this is an advanced element it cant be to over powered so lets change this to where B rank taijutsu is what it takes to break through it rather than it being able to block up to that level. Also, for this one can it block any kind of slashing weapon? Im aware you set it up so that slashing jutsu can go through it but as a purely defensive jutsu you can have it block normal swords and knives and such, at C rank for an advanced element Id say reinforced steel or something along those lines. Last thing, the way you describe this things creation it almost sounds more like a small wall in front of you rather than a shield on your arm, either one is fine just need to know which one it is in addition to its size.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Edited accordingly I believe.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:44 am

Close, still need a size of the wall in dimensions such as length width and height. Also what kind of metal is a special metal?
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Fixed that I believe.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

since its a defensive wall technique we will need width (thickness) as well
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 am

Bumpy?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

What level of strength is needed to break bones with the hammer?
Back to top Go down
Azazel Ironborne
Genin
Azazel Ironborne

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:46 am

Changed it, normal strength is more than enough to break bones with a direct hit since it is a giant hammer, the rubber is similar to a hard mallet which can break bones easily, the weight and size are increased so this would easily break bones.

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Sorry about this, the majority of the members here have decided to give up and move on to a new fresh start on a site run by our own admin Skar. You are free to pack up your clan and stuff and join us should you like to and I hope you will since its still a baby site and could use as many new faces as possible. I will say however that to this new site's credit those of us who seemed tapped of creative ideas are now shooting out new stuff like a custom set of the seven swords of the mist, a new set of bijuu and even a brand new summoning system that makes the idea much more fun and less costly.

http://narutoprovince.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironborne Clan (Done)   Ironborne Clan (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironborne Clan (Done)
Page 1 of 1