Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

Ryo : 5500

Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Ty was already on edge as it was and as Dom returned giving away his position in the trees Ty almost reacted in an pretty aggressive fashion his hand was about a second away from drawing a weapon and attacking, of course he probably would have missed but it was just a reflex. Dom stated that now was the time for sleep if any, Tenshi didn't hesitate as he saluted the kage and went off to bed. Ty would stare at Dom for a second then back at the trees wondering what happened exactly but decided to put it off at least for now. Before laying down to rest he would address the kage "whom exactly would be recognizing our presence? If I may ask" as he waited for a response Ty would leann on a nearby tree, he himself didn't feel the need nor the want to unload a shelter for himself and so he would use the environment as his resting place, things were about to get real heated.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:57 pm

As I stood above, the two took their own way towards what I said. Tenshi took the orders quite literal and went into the shelter to rest. I could tell he would be the leader of this duo. If I read between the lines, I would be able to appoint tasks and he would follow them right to the last detail. As for Tyouga, he seemed to have a more curious approach. He wanted to know more, which led me to think he would be more of the risk taker. The men would compliment each other well, and I was ok with that. I would hop from the tree and land next to my cousin and stand over him. Looking down, I answered.

"The man we are taking on is the right hand man to Don Krieg. So don't take this mission for granted. I killed a few guards, but those were push overs..The closer we get, the more skilled the enemy. So staying a few moves ahead is in our favor..."

I would walk away as I was speaking, eventually walking away into the forest. I would be the watch man for the day, letting the men rest the afternoon away. At nightfall, we were heading into the belly of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Well, now it was night time, It had been quite a few hours, and Tenshi had gotten the rest he needed. So, it was with honed time skills taught to all ninja, that he woke up at the appointed time, feeling refreshed andd ready to go. He stood up from the floor, stretching silently before dusting himself off. He was wide awake now. The nap had hit the spot. So, he walked out of his little shelter, looking around in the darkness. He could see pretty well, after all, it was dark out, but the moon was bright in the sky. A little voice in the back of his head reminded him that it meant that they'd have to be a bit more careful to be stealthy.

He decided to go seek out the Shiokage who had left earlier, but had no luck. So, instead, he sat down by the remains of the fire they had made before. He was alert, and watchful, waiting for his allies to show up. As he sat there, he looked into a little puddle of water. 'I wonder when it'll show up...' Tenshi decided to toy around. Just because, he pushed chakra into his eyes, not expecting anything to happen. Imagine his suprise when they turned red, a single comma twirling lazily within it. His eyes widened, and he gasped. He had the Sharingan. Slowly, a small, genuine smile entered his face. And his parents told him it would never happen... He was so happy! They were wrong once again about him.
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

Ryo : 5500

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 am

The light of the moon shone through the trees and lit up whatever area it could. Tyouga woke up to the sound of someone moving about, opening up one eye he spotted Tenshi getting up and moving about. Ty would yawn "Guess it's time to get up" he would unfold his arms, stand up, and stretch he may not have noticed but that was a rest Ty really needed. He would walk past Tenshi and wave as he made his way over to the supplies where he grabbed someone water and took a couple of swigs before returning it he was officially up and ready to roll all that was left was to wait on the orders from Dominic and then they would be getting this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 pm

As the moon peered through the trees, a light breeze cast in from the ocean let itself be known. The two young genin were up and at it, one preparing to move out and the other admiring his face. After a small moment, a feint whistle from the trees could be heard. I stood there ever ready. Looking at them I wondered if they were capable. This place was unforgiving to the weak. Keeping silent, I waited on them to huddle around me. During my time at watchman, I developed a plan.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

((Okay, I'mma start giving him 2 days. If he doesn't post, then I'll post instead of waiting for so long.))

A smile plastered on his face, Tenshi lifted his once-again normal gaze to look around. He saw Tyoga, the other gennin who's skills and information remained a mystery to Tenshi. The boy had nodded at Tenshi, and with his excellent night vision, something most shinobi have, he caught it, and nodded back. The grin then slipped away. Apparently, they were here for a mission, or so he had overheard earlier in the day before he slept when Tyoga and the Shiokage had been discussing it.

With this in mind, he dismissed his emotions. It was in the rules- a shinobi must never show emotions. Still, it wasn't his style. Regardless, he would adopt a mask until everything was over. Now was the time to be serious. He walked over to the Shiokage, quiet, and stared him in the eye. Tenshi Uchiha was ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests   Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendevous Point. Rohim's Surprise Guests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Tides :: Shivering Isles :: Hyō no Mori-
Jump to: