Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Province of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Naruto: Province of Legends Left_bar_bleue320/320Naruto: Province of Legends Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Naruto: Province of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Hey everyone. I assume everyone knows me (Being on staff and all), I thought I'd let you all know what I've been up to. In the past May, I ran into some Swedish road-bumps on the site I was on before this one, and decided to make my own website. Well, up until recently it had been dorment. About a week ago, I decided to revive it, and I mean really revive it. It has a brand new look, brand new ideas, a complete and functional plot, and the best part is, it wouldn't be that foreign to any of you guys.

Some of the combat systems are similar, and most of the jutsu systems are similar, so you'd know how to post and act. The difference is that it's a completely fresh start. I have so many new ideas that have already been made and a lot that are still in production, it's more than anything a breath of fresh air.

I hope some of my buddies on here come over to join me on Province along with the others who have already been a huge help, but there is only one major rule if you decide to come.

This site is a completely fresh start. No transfers, no copy and pasting, nothing. You start over completely just like everyone else, and with that, you get to hop right into the awesome plot, make your own personal plots, or really anything else you want to do.

I hope to see you there!

Skar Dovahkiin

(If you want to apply for staff or for a remaining Kage position, check the rules in the General Rules section of the site.)

Linkage: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Skar on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Naruto: Province of Legends Left_bar_bleue320/320Naruto: Province of Legends Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 pm

I would look at it if I could ya know if the banner/link Wasn't restricted to Admins only JS.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Spoiler:
This is what I'm seeing
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 pm

I'd fix it but my admin panel access got stripped. Just type this into your browser, muh nigguh

n a r u t o p r o v i n c e . f o r u m o t i o n . c o m
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

If you have trouble viewing the link, just google Naruto Province and it should be the top result. We're just about to finish making our samurai system, and next we'll finish up the custom 7 Swords of the Mist. We could really use some help from the creative gems on this site!

Hope you all stop by!

Skar
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:16 pm

narutoprovince forumotion com

(replace the spaces with periods and you got yourself a URL! We've grown so much in the past week on Province, hope you stop by!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Province of Legends   Naruto: Province of Legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Province of Legends
Page 1 of 1