Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams Left_bar_bleue160/160Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams   Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Kibou opens the door to the shop, a small bell tinkling to announce his entrance. The shop owner, an elder man with a long gray beard and bald head greets Kibou with a friendly hello. Kibou answers politely and immediately grabs the supplies he needs, grabbing bundles, before finally planting them on the owner's desk.

"I'll be buying 10 paper bombs, 10 kunai, 10 shrunken, and 200 ft of ninja wire. I think this will cover it all"

Kibou places a bag that has 6,500 ryo in it. The owner gladly accepts it, opening it and counting the money. He nods at Kibou that the transaction is complete. Kibou then places all supplies in his ninja pouch and any other pouches on his body. He is ready for the Chuunin Exams now.

10 Paper Bombs - 2500 Ryo
10 Kunai - 750 Ryo
10 Shuriken - 1250 Ryo
200 ft of ninja wire - 2000 Ryo
Total - 6500 Ryo
Back to top Go down

Stocking up for the Chuunin Exams
Page 1 of 1