Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 am

It's time for the first Chuunin Exams to take place on Savage Lands. This time, they will be held in Morigakure. All Genin who wish to participate must PM me the character name they are entering into the competition, and I will put the, in the list below. There are 8 spots open, and it's first-come, first-serve. Hurry up and register!

1. Ai Takahashi

2. Hayoa Uchiha

3. Kataro Fuma

4. Omega Shifumetsu

5. Shizen Uchiha

6. Tyouga Edrick

7. Lag Kinzoku

8. Kibou Uchiha

Last edited by Skar on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 am

Keep checking in for brackets and rules to follow!
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Left_bar_bleue280/280Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 am

Update: For battle tips, Read through my OOC fight with Ai Takahashi!

https://narutosl.forumotion.com/t804-rohim-edrick-vs-ai-takahashi
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Left_bar_bleue280/280Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Bump. Reminding everyone that wants in the Exams to PM me or Skar to sign up! Only 3 spots left!
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Update: One spot open!
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm

All spots are now closed.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

All spots have been filled, stand by for the bracket!
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

The bracket is up! Check this link to see your seed!

http://challonge.com/chuuninexams1

Standby for further rules and starting times.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 pm

The Chuunin Exams are now ready to begin! Here are the rules:

Look for your fight in the Chuunin Exams topics in Morigakure. You will wait for the proctor (Me) to post descriptions of the arena and how you got to your fight. In the same post, I will also state who will post first.

These are a recreational way to promote your Genin characters, meaning killing is prohibited. Prohibited, but not impossible. If you kill your opponent before the proctor can step in and stop you from doing so, you will be disqualified, not promoted, and labeled a Missing Ninja.

The rules of Promotion are as following:

You do not have to win to be promoted.

In order to do so, you need to perform with Chuunin-quality actions, showing us that you have improved and are worthy of the promotion.

The best of the Exams will be promoted to Special Jounin, whereas all other adequate contestants will be promoted to Chuunin.

Do not think that not winning will necessarily mean you're promoted anyway. You have to prove that you are doing your best and that your best is adequate for the promotion. Meaning, you might not HAVE to win, but winning definitely doesn't hurt your chances.

---

The first fights will be posted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

Fights are beginning. If you fail to post within 36 hours of your opponent, you are disqualified. These exams will challenge your knowledge for battle as well as how active you are to the site.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Here are the results of the Chuunin Exams at Morigakure:

Being promoted are- Shizen Uchiha, Ai Takahashi

Both will be promoted to Chuunin. Lag Kinzoku was offered a promotion, but he kindly denied it. No contestants in the Chuunin Exams were worthy of the Special Jounin position, and there were only two who performed well enough to be promoted to Chuunin. Shizen was one of the only two participants to not get disqualified through inactivity, and he proved his ability to battle and strategize enough to be worthy of the next rank. Ai was disqualified in one of the rounds for inactivity, but her Role-Playing style proved competent, detailed, and thorough enough to easily be a Chuunin, so she was given a promotion as well.

Congratulations to all those who advanced, and to those who didn't:

Good luck next time around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket   Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Signup & Bracket
Page 1 of 1