Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 pm

The arena for this fight is very odd, just like the other matches. This fight will take place in the ocean off the coast of the Land of Vines, near Elkwood. Just like the other fights, this battle will challenge the users to multitask and focus on staying on top of the water by focusing chakra into their feet as well as staying focused on the fight.

If at any time either character fails to mention focusing chakra into their feet to stay on top of the water, they will fall into the water and be swept away by the strong currents of the riptide they are standing on top of, automatically losing the fight and forcing a proctor to rescue them.

Omega Shifumetsu will get the first post. You may begin!
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Left_bar_bleue160/160Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:07 pm

He awoke slowly and realized that he was in the ocean. As soon as he realized this, he jumped out of the water and focused chakra into his feet. He thought to himself, "Shit...I didn't even bother to get any protective armor. Oh well. And it looks like I have a kunai and 3 shuriken to use for this. Shit, I'm unprepared. Oh well...guess I have to do this the hard way." Quite a few feet away, more toward the shore, he saw his opponent and quickly measured his surroundings and thought of multiple strategum to face his opponent. "Well, he looks like a kid," he thought, "but I better be careful anyway. There's most likely a good reason he was chosen for this exam..." He jumped back a few meters, began charging his chakra ahead of time, and waited for his opponent to rise so that he could measure his strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Left_bar_bleue160/160Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:35 am

Waking up sinking into the ocean's of the south coast was strange but it seemed about right since the chuunin exams we scheduled soon and he had heard they began at random sometimes to keep participants on their toes. He rose up swiftly and held chakra in his feet to perform a basic water walk technique. Silently he cursed under his breath, there were many more techniques he had worked out in his training schedule over the next week that could help him in situations like this but he would have to move on from that for now and start planning what to do with what he had. As an instinct his hand immediately went to the handle on his blade, above his shoulder, but he did not draw it yet. Holding himself like this in a defensive position Lag though of what he was up against. His opponent, from what he could tell, appeared to be a fully grown man which was strange for a genin but not unheard of. For most kids his age this would be intimidating but he was thrown into the arena for spars with adults almost every day to prepare himself for the shinobi world's harshness and it would appear that the lessons he learned about fighting a larger opponent would be paying off very soon. 'I'm going to have to use his own power against him because I can tell he has more muscle than me, but, I wonder how skilled he has made himself with his chakra for these tests...' These were his thoughts as he looked the man over and he knew they would be right, but turning power against someone was no easy task unless they were primary taijutsu users and even then it could backfire in serious ways.

It was at this point the older man seemed to notice him and moved back a short distance, the two had sized each other up already and the battle was about to begin so he needed to decide on a course of action soon. Slowly, he began to leak chakra from himself into Raijin and widened his stance a bit. From the sky above came Fulmine, his trusted avian companion, who landed on Lag's shoulder opposite the side he held his sword on. With a slight nod of his head the animal took off once again and flew up about one hundred feet and started circling likea vulture over it's prey waiting or it to die. His hair had been down since he stood up and was covering his left eye and he couldn't see through it but he kept his right eye locked onto the one he was to do battle with, it was time to be serious about everything he had trained for right here and now and he wasn't planning to go home a loser.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 pm

As he finished charging his chakra, Omega noticed the boy finally woke up and looked ready to draw the sword on his back. Damn...he's way more prepared than me. He even has a sword. I really screwed up this time. I've been through worse...like that one time I fought a jounin. That was a real toughy...

As he drew his kunai into his left hand, he said to the boy, "I really wih I was more prepared, but please don't go easy on me. It's the only way I'll learn my lesson." He took his stance, opened up his senses and locked onto his target. Whatever his opponent did, he would be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 pm

The essence of his raiton chakra was completely enveloping his blade now, he slowly brought it out from over his shoulder revealing this fact. Rather than a normal steel blade what he drew looked similar to a yellow lightsaber as his chakra covered it, giving it a much more deadly edge which would destroy his opponent if he even managed to scrape him. While Lag made sure to hold the chakra in the soles of his feet to stay atop the water, Fulmine was now preparing himself as well. His own chakra reserves were being tapped into, like the blade he was also a strong catalyst for raiton style and would make this interesting.

Then out of nowhere the man spoke to him for the first time, saying that he wished he had prepared more for this exam and Lag could relate. If not for his father passing on this weapon he would have near nothing save for his storm swallow familiar. In response he kept his voice level in tone and spoke, "I have trained long for this but I as well am not fully prepared so as we are both seemingly at a disadvantage I will hold nothing back. Taste my sword and feel my strength." He used his low to the ground position to spring up into a full run, his sword glowing bright and Fulmine dive bombing for a full combo assault, he had claimed to hold nothing back and it would be so.

Storm Swim:
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Match over!

Due to the shinobi, Omega Shifumetsu, failing to focus chakra into his feet in order to stay atop the water, he sunk into the water and was taken away from the ravenous riptide. The ANBU Captain, the proctor of this fight who had been watching from the shore, sprinted out and quickly rescued the trapped, helpless ninja.

Lag Kinzoku will advance to the semifinal round, and Omega managed to make it out with only a few broken ribs, a broken ankle, and a broken thigh due to the extremely high water torrents. He will have to post a 1000 word healing topic to recuperate before any other RPing takes place.

Congratulations Lag!
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 pm

He spoke. "It seems I lost. Oh well. Better let the boy win anyway. I'd feel bad if I hurt him too badly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Round 1: Lag Kinzoku vs. Omega Shifumetsu
Page 1 of 1