Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 am

This fight will take place inside a massive cave near the outskirts of Elkwood. The cave is round on the inside, and neither of you are anywhere near the entrance. It is 2 miles in every direction to either reach the entrance or the back, or either wall of the cave. This means that the cave is almost completely devoid of light, challenging the contestants to use other means of tracking their opponents. (This can range from fire/lightning jutsu that emit light, to using other senses.) The light is very scarce, but you can make out very vague shapes (Opponent will appear as a slightly darker cloud, but nothing more. be realistic about finding them.)

Each contestant was brought here in their sleep, and is placed merely 15 feet from one another. Who will find each other first?

Shizen Uchiha will begin this fight. You may begin!
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Left_bar_bleue200/200Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:03 pm

I was taken here by a proctor for them exams, how he found me at the island is beyond me. I was apparently registered in the chuunin exams regardless of being a wanderer, but hey any chance to increase my power would be fine by me. This cave was way too dark, I couldn't see anything and if it weren't for a certain ability I had I would be at a pretty big disadvantage. This would be taking a big risk, just using my sharingan like this, but I need to do this or else I won't be able to contend. I turned on the sharingan, my eyes turning red with two black commas in them. Then I saw his chakra signature form, a person only 15 feet away. It wasn't defined but it was there and that's all I needed. I began chipping away at the gate inside me and grabbed my gold katana from its sheath and ran forward, my speed that of a chuunin because of my sandals, and slashed horizontally at the center mass of the chakra signature. If this was the person it would cause some significant damage.
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

Ryo : 5500

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Ty would upon his eyes slowly as he lifted his head up off the ground. Rubbing the back of his head he would survey the area, yes he signed up for the exams but did they really have to knock him out just to get him here. He couldn't really see anything there were no signs of life or light in sight at the moment but he knew someone else was here. He rose from his spot and stretched but paused soon after something was coming, unsheathing White Fang he stood on his guard. The sound of foot steps could be heard all throughout the cave moving a pretty fast speed for a genin and they were only getting closer. Ty began to back peddle trying to by just a few more seconds of time so his eyes could adjust to the darkness. Surprisingly it didn't take more then a few seconds for his eyes to adjust and now he could see the shadow of a man attacking, slashing at Ty in an Horizontal fashion. He would deflect the blade by holding White fang up vertically causing his weapon to collide and slide of Ty's causing a small spark to appear and vanish as soon it came. With the immediate threat now attended to he would continue back pedaling until he estimated he was a decent distance away, maybe about 9 feet at the least. He began charging chakra now as the battle had now officially begun.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Left_bar_bleue200/200Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 pm

He blocked it? What a surprise, he was very fast to react even when he can't see anything. After our blades collided and the distance was increased between us again I didn't give him a chance to recover, instantly after landing from the clash I would charge straight at him again at chuunin speed and this time swing with my gold colored katana from top left to bottom right, aiming to slash him across the chest. I kept my knees bent while swinging just in case a quick dodge was needed from a counter attack. My reaction time and speed were both outstanding for a genin, it would take some work to beat me in this fight. AfI continued chipping away at the gate inside me and also began to charge chakra into my left fist. Soon this would become a more heated fight than expected.
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 am

Ty wasn't surprised by this tatic the man knew he was faster then Ty and was attempting to use this to his advantage weather Ty liked it or not. As the man came charging at him once more, Ty readied his stance. The attack came swiftly and quick as shit there was almost no time to react. All Ty knew is that the sword was going from top to bottom which meant his opponents arms were in the air at the time leaving him open for an attack if Ty could pull this off. He couldn't though the speed proved to be to fast as Ty had just enough time to deflect the blade but the force behind it caused him to stagger. Ty figured now was the time to use his clan's KKG if any and upon that thought he would shut his eyes for a second before reopening to reveal the change in his eye color and now even though his opponent may or may not have known it, Ty's speed had now increased beyond genin level as well. Ty had enough chakra to launch his preferred move and didn't decide to wait any longer. Ty would lift his sword up and swing it horizontally toward his opponent's position, As far as he knew, unleashing the crescent wind attack about his size upon his opponent. The distance wasn't that wide it would be difficult to dodge the attack even at this man's speed plus with Ty's speed increased swinging the sword would come in a rush causing the current to come from his blade slightly faster.After performing the tech he drew Haiten from it's sheath holding it with his right and having his left being held by White fang. He waited to see the affect his first jutsu has on his opponent, if it had none this was going to be a long day he began to charge chakra once more.

150/160

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm

I was surprised again as my follow up attack was blocked and I slid back. I noticed the chakra signature becoming more concentrated in his blade and knew a jutsu was coming. At the distance we were at I was almost certain there would be no way to dodge the jutsu, so I settled with blocking. I but my titanium strength blade in front of me vertically with my hand on the blunt side of the tip and braced myself. When the jutsu was unleashed at flew at me at an amazing speed and pelted my blade, sending me sliding backward instead of flying because of my preparation, and my blade easily taking the hit because of its titanium strength. I continued to chip away at the gate inside me, it would be open here in a moment or two. While charging I put my blade away and began to perform handseals at the best speed I could while keeping my knees bent preparing to dodge a counter from the signature. If he wanted a jutsu fight I was going to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 pm

And now it was Ty's turn to go on the offensive, after attacking with the wind slash Technique he would already be converging on his opponent's position striking at his opponent with both his weapons in rapid succession and with great speed for that of a genin. Going on a hunch and by what he has noticed his opponent only had one blade in hand giving Ty the edge at the moment and with that in mind the attacks keep coming Left, right, left, right all in fluid motion if there were any flaws they probably could not be seen due to the no light situation they had going on. He continued to charge chakra, his opponent had something in store but lucky for Ty he did as well the question was when was the right time to use said card. After about 12 strikes aimed his opponent were delivered he would jump backwards about 10 feet, usually he would survey his work seeing if he landed any blows but sense he couldn't exactly see at the moment he would just have to hope that he landed a nice solid hit on the male.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 pm

It was time to enact the combo that would hopefully finish this fight. I had a bolt fist circulating through my system and just completed handseals. But that wasn't all, I finally broke through the first celestial gate. My strength was now that of a chuunin, my speed that of a special jounin, and my reflexes were that of a chuunin as well. Right after opening the gate I could see the signature coming at me with and running in an unnatural running form which is equivalent to that of someone holding swords, so I could safely assume a sword assault would follow. I had no intent on allowing that to happen and using my eyes and speed managed to roll to the right and dodge his frontal assault, and because of the lack of light the odds of him noticing I moved while swinging wildly was unlikely. After coming out of my roll I was behind the signature and I then bolted straight at him with unimaginable speed for a genin and planted my bolt strike into the small of his back causing a small explosion of lightning to appear in the cave. The punch would've been strong enough to knock him forward a few feet because of my boost in strength, but I wasn't done yet. I then put my hand up to my mouth and blew forward creating a massive fireball that illuminated the entire cave. The odds of him being able to dodge it were slim and I knew the damage it would cause, but I had to win this.

Spoiler:

90/160

Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:50 pm

His first strike missed just he knew it would but it seemingly appeared that the man's speed boosted it's self once again. The sound of him rolling out of the way echoed through the cave if Ty was going to use the ability now would be the time. Pumping throughout Haiten the blade would respond by giving off a dark aura letting the user know that the ability had now been activated. As his opponent would attempt to strike him in the back with a lightning infused technique. As the raiton explosion occurred Ty would stagger forward a little as the jutsu had a small affect on him but not much, a tingling sensation could be felt but it wasn't enough to deter him. Soon afterwards his opponent launched a fire based attack at him but with his ability in play as well as his golden eye in affect he didn't worry much. He would barrel roll to the left just as the attack flew by him which was cutting it rather close. The large amount of light that the jutsu caused let Ty see his opponent even if just for a split second. Ty would pump chakra into White Fang causing it to grow lighter afterwards he would chuck the blade toward his opponent launching it at a speed near 30 mph. After throwing the weapon he thrust himself forward utilizing all the speed at his disposal. The sword would reach the male before he did but only by a few seconds if the boy dodged Ty would be there aiming the hilt of the sword at the males forehead and if he connected the force would surely knock his opponent out.

140/160

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Code:
Get this chiz rollin nig, Due to my post being void Shizen has won advance him to the next round!
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

i know, nom nom, I was waiting to post until Ai and Hayoa's battle was concluded.. but I spose I'll do it now.

Due to Tyouga Edrick's jutsu being void due to his trying to use it with no charge, he takes the hit from Shizen. Receiving 3rd degree burns in the affected area that would prevent him form functioning in a battle scenario, the ANBU proctor interrupts the battle and declares Shizen Uchiha as the winner! Tyouga must post a 750 word healing topic to recover his burnt skin, and Shizen will advance to the semifinal round! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick   Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Round 1: Shizen Uchiha vs. Tyouga Edrick
Page 1 of 1