Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seraphine Sankuro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Seraphine Sankuro Left_bar_bleue240/240Seraphine Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Seraphine Sankuro Characterapptop

Seraphine Sankuro Final-fantasy-xiii-6

Seraphine Sankuro Charac10

Seraphine Sankuro Person11
First Name: Seraphine
Last Name: Sankuro
Height: 5'8
Weight: 120 pounds
Birthday: November 13

Village: Oashigakure
Elements: Wind, Sand, Earth
Specializations: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Gentjutsu

Seraphine Sankuro Person12
Personality: Fiery and passionate about everything she does, Seraphine thinks of life as a competition; one she greatly desires to win. She is gruff around the edges to most people, tending to speak little but always with great meaning behind every word. If one gets to know her well enough, you'll find that she is more of a motherly figure, protective and kind, often times a bit of a joker.
Likes: Seraphine enjoys bathing in the sunlight on the roofs of her village, out of prying eyes of course, often naked. Sera likes to interact with other people, sometimes positively but mostly negatively, and just get out there and have fun. She also greatly values quiet moments away from her clan and friends, normally carving wooden sculptures or practicing her jutsu. Lastly, she has an extreme love of sweets, so if your on her bad side you may be able to save yourself humiliation by giving her a peace offering.
Dislikes: Seraphine highly dislikes losing to anyone or even feeling like she hasn't provided all she could to her job. She also dislikes hearing anyone complain or argue, it grates on her already short temper. She also dislikes being disturbed whilst sun bathing.
Motivation: Seraphine's motivation is to do her best in life, and sometimes do even better than everyone else around her. She doesn't care too much what anyone thinks of her, as long as they leave her be about what she does.
Fears: Becoming useless or being forgotten are her greatest fears. She has always been afraid of becoming useless, especially since she can be quite lazy at times, so when she does something she always tries to go over the top, to prove her worth. Why she fears being forgotten, has to do with her mother. Since the woman was sickly, and almost never seen in public, many people forgot that Seraphine's mother was even alive, except for clan members of course. She never understood why her mother was okay with it, but she knew she couldn't stand the thought of it, especially since she can be such an interactive individual.

Seraphine Sankuro Clan10
Sankuro

Bloodline: Suna no Oni
Bloodline Ability: To enfuse chakra with surrounding sand in a diameter for an extended period of time
Clan History: The Sankuro clan was one of many different clans among the Desert Village, and one of the popular ones at that. by using their method of enfusing chakra into the sand around them, they would then manipulate the sand into amusing shapes in the air entertaining the other villagers. The elders whom had great chakra reserves and control would gather the villagers into a fire lit sand pit and use the sand to act out tales of epic battles, or stories of the villages ancestors. The clan would also use their control of sand in battle to halt an enemy or to attack an enemy whom is slightly out of reach. However, to use the sand in a battle would cause a large deal of bodily stress due to the reaction time of exerting the chakra from the users body in compliance with what the sand would do.((EX: if an enemy is charging at you with a spear, within seconds one must exert chakra from the feet or hands into the surrounding ground, any loose dirt/sand would adhere to the chakra, and the user would command it as a physical substance to smack away the spear or spear weilder. again all of this happening within seconds.))

When a Sankuro member dies, their body doesn't decay, it simply hardens into a material known as Rainbow Shell. This process of material recomposition takes a full week for the body to completely decay into Rainbow Shell.

Each rank of ninja can administer a different diameter of sand control
Genin: 10-15 yard radius
Chunnin: 15-20 yard radius
S-Jounin: 20-30 yard radius
Jounin: 30-45 yard radius
Anbu-Srank-Kage: from 50-100 yard radius

Seraphine Sankuro Histor10
History:
Childhood Arc: Born the only child of a sickly mother and strong father, she was watched after by her mother more than her father since of course someone had to 'bring in the bread.' Slowly but surely, as Seraphine grew up, she began to resent her mother for the weakness she held. Inside, she knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help but dislike her mother. She only saw the woman as an object of beauty, like a sculpture.. Without any other use other than to be looked at, and therefore quietly despised her.

At the age of 4, her father began teaching her various techniques of their clan's abilities, which she excelled at and greatly surprised the man with her hard work, quick mind, and determination. She focused only on the combat related aspect of her clan's abilities, ignoring her mother's teachings completely, regarding those simple showy techniques as useless in battle. However, for her father's sake, she humored her mother, soon finding that these showy techniques were much harder than they seemed. She pursued achieving them one by one until there was nothing more the woman could show her. Then the little girl cast off her mother like a worn out cloak, going to other people to find out how to do new things and better herself for her future.

Academy Arc: As soon as she turned 6, little Seraphine joined the ninja academy of her own accord, showing off her talents and rising up in her class as the top dog, unwilling to admit defeat even when she was down. Nobody was sure where she got this determination, but all agreed it was good for her, and encouraged her to new heights. She was soon known as the most feared and violent student in her class, mostly for her temper, and a little for her inclination to not stop until she was sure that you were beaten to a pulp. Nobody wanted to face her in combat. Nobody wanted to be anywhere near her for fear of enticing her rage.

Seraphine was alone and friendless because of her own fault almost all of her academy days. This only furthered made her work harder, deciding that friends were liabilities she as a kunoichi could not afford. She made her way to the top of her class mostly on just hard work alone, but also with a little bit of mental power, when she wasn’t too lazy not to use it. At the age of 12, she graduated from the academy with top honors, and a frown adorning her face since her sickly mother was unable to attend.

Chuunin Arc: Relations between her and her mother were nonexistent when she became a chuunin at the age of 17. She loathed the sickly creature that gave her life, looking down upon the woman as not worth her time. As she worked with her fellow chuunin, she realized that working solo like she had almost all of her Academy years would not get her anywhere in life, and would only hold her back. So, slowly and cautiously, she opened up to others showing bits and pieces of her personality as she grew.

She found a dear friend in a young kunoichi the complete opposite of herself, and grew farther away from her family and closer to the woman. The woman, over a quite a few drinks and much persuading, announced her true sexuality to Seraphine and declared her love for the kunoichi. At first, Sera was stunned, unable to think out what to do next, but then the alcohol took over and one thing led to another. At first, they were fine, but slowly and surely, loyalties and lines that should have never been crossed were mixed, and she was fearful for the grave consequences that could come with their relationship. She wanted to be with the woman, but being disowned by her clan seemed a greater loss than severing their relationship. So, she cut off their relationship before they could advance any further, absolutely devastating her partner by completely ignoring the woman to get her point across. Eventually, the workload and stress of the broken relationship got to the woman and she killed herself one afternoon during a festival. Seraphine attended the funeral with a solemn pose, not speaking a word to anyone and refusing to look anyone in the eyes. She returns to the woman’s grave on her birthday every year, bringing their favorite sweets and leaving them there to spoil.

After said incident, Seraphine mellowed out greatly, enjoying the littlest things in life and slowly beginning to interact with her mother more. After a while, they became on good enough speaking terms to where Sera wouldn’t shout at the woman to ‘Damnit! Speak louder you old frady cat!’ Yes, as harsh as it sounds, this would have been a normal everyday occurrence in their household, and her goofy father would of course shove it off as nothing. However, things became much calmer in her home, and her mother slowly seemed to be getting even sicker.

S-Jounin Arc: Eventually, it came to pass that Seraphine was appointed as S-Jounin at the age of 25, mostly due now to her more even mind, and the fact that someone in the higher ranks has a sick sense of humor. She was still the frowning, grouchy woman of before, only with knockout curves and a great newfound love of pranks. The kunoichi also worked her way with several of the men at bars, playing the innocent woman part, then drinking the men under the table at their own expense. She pulled jokes on any innocent soul she could get away with doing so too, and sometimes with those she couldn’t.

During a mission on her 27th year of service, she got an message from home that she needed to get back as soon as possible. Sera ignored the message, just shoving it to the side and completing her work then celebrating for a the few days she had off. Only till she was truly satisfied, did she return home, only to find that her family was missing one member. Her mother had grown gravely ill and passed on in pain whilst waiting for Seraphine to return home. The old woman had wanted to give her blessing, and say a few personal words to her only child, but Sera’s goofing off prevented that.

Again, Seraphine was devastated by another loss, this one just as painful and personal as the last. Her mother had managed to write down what little she wanted to say to her daughter, and what little knowledge she had wanted to pass on. Sera refused to read it, instead burying the piece of paper with her mother, claiming that she did not deserve even a glance at the blessing of her mother. Now, on her mother’s birthday, she brings flowers to the woman’s grave, a mixture of hibiscus and jasmine to represent the fragile beauty of the woman who gave her life.

From her mother's death, she finally learned to value all things in life and to always think twice. She became less of a prankster after those days, but more of a well-rounded kunoichi. She learned her mother's part in telling the stories of days gone past, and preforms them with rest of her clan, proud to take her mother's place. However, that doesn’t mean she hasn’t set her duties as a kunoichi aside, or that she still isn’t rough and tumble. Seraphine is still herself, only a little more thoughtful.

RP Sample:

The Antics of The Ninja

The day was sunny, yet then again when wasn't it sunny out here in the middle of the desert? The buildings in this city were light colored from the walls to the roof, many of them rounded to block out even more heat. Atop one of these roofs was a figure, a dark tan with black hair streaming out from her face, untamed and as wild as any desert creature. She lay back against a deep green towel, with a pile of clothes next to her and her arms crossed behind her head. She smiled softly as the suns rays heated up her muscular body, and presented a lovely view of every voluptuous curve her body entailed. She was almost as naked as the day she was born, relaxing on the rooftop of her clan's home in nothing but her lacy bra and matching panties. She frowned slightly and sat up, reaching for some tanning lotion and pouring it into the palm of her hand, then rubbing it up and down her long legs.

Seraphine! Where in the world are you? If your on that roof again, I'll..." a yell sounded from below, causing her crawl over to the edge of the building and lean her head over, the deep line made by her breasts following. "You'll do what, man?" she inquired with a goofy grin on her face as the ninja below passed out, nose bleeding profusely. Never fails, and never ever gets old.

Soon, he was back on his feet and standing over her, red faced and yelling at her with all the ferocity he could muster while she kept a cool smile. Then suddenly, a long lean tanned leg lashed out at him, knocking him off his feet and into the roof of the building in the form of a sideways faceplant. Suddenly, she was all a blur grabbing her things and trying to quickly get them on, and laughing her ass off as he tried to gather his senses and realize what the hell just happened. "I'll catch you on the flip side, my friend!" she called out as she tied her headband on and made a dash for the edge of the building, gathering sand to the point of where she was to land.

The stuff slithered past her like an oddly shaped snake, disappearing over the edge of the building right before she jumped. As she fell, there were a few seconds of free fall, a feeling she always loved and milked to the last drop. However, you can't fall forever, and she hit her self-made pillow of sand with a grunt unbecoming of a lady. But there was no time to dawdle, as he friend was right on her tail and if she want to keep her nice tanned hide, she'd run till his temper was cooled, which could be until the sun set.

--------

Many hours later, she found herself relaxing uncomfortably in the corner of a closet, a sandwich in one hand and a bottle of water in the next. Man, this boy was relentless when he was pissed, which just made this sick hide-and-seek game all the more fun. She knew she'd have her head beat in at the end of the day, but it was all worth the effort to see Hitari-sama sweat. She grinned big and took a large bite of her sandwich, only to nearly choke on it when the door of her small hide out burst open and revealed a very angry Hitari. "Oh, hi Hitari-sama.. I was just leaving..." she said with a smile as she tried to decide what was the best way to handle the situation.

Well she did, until her buddy grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and her her up close to his face; with his eyes narrowed and lips pursed like that, he literally radiated anger. She grinned even broader, unable to help it, at least until he grinned back. Then all her goofiness went to hell, and the cold trickle of fear raced down her spine. "Not just yet, Sera-san. I haven't had my fun yet.

Seraphine Sankuro was completely and utterly screwed.

Last edited by Seraphine on Fri May 18, 2012 1:09 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Seraphine Sankuro Left_bar_bleue410/410Seraphine Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:36 am

Even though this seems to be a WIP, your fears need to be in paragraph form. If your looking for S. Jounin, the History and Personality sections need to be well written. The history should be atleast 1200 words, as well as an epic RP Sample.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Seraphine Sankuro Left_bar_bleue395/395Seraphine Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Also there is more to the clan history than you have, please find the clan history in the clan database and copy the full section.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Seraphine Sankuro Left_bar_bleue240/240Seraphine Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Okay, I believe I've fixed everything and that I'm ready for review. Take it away boys!
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Seraphine Sankuro Left_bar_bleue320/320Seraphine Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Code:
History totals at, 1150 words madam, your short just a wee bit

Code:
I believe the Rp sample is fine, although idk what qualifies as EPIC through Dom's Point Of View.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Mkay, I added just enough to throw me over the edgeof 1200 words, and I myself am not sure on what he meant by an epic post either. I just kinda went with what I thought might be a chance occurrence in her life... If that isn't good, then do say so. I'll throw it away and start anew, even if I do like this one. Its kinda funny if I do say so myself...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Seraphine Sankuro Left_bar_bleue320/320Seraphine Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:26 am

Very well

Approved

Code:
At Tokubetsu/S.Jounin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seraphine Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphine Sankuro   Seraphine Sankuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seraphine Sankuro
Page 1 of 1