Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue240/240(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Empty
PostSubject: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:30 am

(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Jutsutemplate

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: -
Distance: -
Description: Hand Seals; Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance and thus this clone can do absolutely no damage at all in any way. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse. The number of clones able to be produced is determined by the user's rank as follows. D Rank; 2 Clones. C Rank; 3 Clones. B Rank; 4 Clones. A Rank; 5 Clones. S/SS Rank; 6 Clones. 4 round cool down.

FREE

Name: Kawarimi No Jutsu
Distance: 50 ft.
Description: One round charge up rather than hand seals; Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object, this object must be something like a log or stone roughly the same size as the user. The size doesn't have to be exactly the same as the user but what this means is a person can't replace themselves with a leaf or a twig, nor could they replace themselves with a giant boulder, if questions arise over uses of this technique contact an admin but any decision they make is final. In addition this can not be another person unless that person is willing. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. These objects or other people must be within 50 feet of the user when the technique is performed. There is a 5 round cool down between uses of this technique and it can only be used a maximum of 3 times per topic.

FREE

Name: Henge No Jutsu
Distance: -
Description: Hand Seals; Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, while transformed only the user's shape and appearance changes. Meaning that if say the host turns themselves into a sword they won't be able to cut anything unless their body could do so naturally. This technique lasts for 4 posts with a cooldown of 2.

FREE
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue320/320(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Approved, now add them to your list
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue240/240(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:12 pm

(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Jutsutemplate

Name: Kashou Suna (Burn Sand)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Sand, Katon
Distance: 15-20 yards from user
Description: By use of three handseals, and the user placing the palms of their hands to the sand, the individual sand particles and any objects mixed within them vibrate rapidly, generating immense heat. According to the will, and ability, of the user, the sand can melt into molten glass or simply heat up enough to be intensely hot. Typically, this is used to burn out the ground from beneath the user's opponent, causing severe burns, melting of limbs, and even death.

((I like the concept of this technique and I am willing to work around with everyone if you'll kindly give me pointers. I know its got flaws, so please help me by pointing them out and suggesting how to fix it.))

Last edited by Seraphine on Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue320/320(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:39 pm

First, the element would also be Katon since you are using heat to melt the sand.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:37 am

indeed, something that would produce this level of heat would for sure require the use of fire nature chakras, if you can think of ways to support this theory without needing katon then let us know and it might work though honestly Im not sure how it would be plausible
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I kinda have to agree with you guys. Even though the vibrating bits of sand may produce a good bit of heat on their own, without an extra burst of heat from an outside source they probably wouldn't melt.

Element Katon added. Anything else boys?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue410/410(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

The problem now is that you do not have fire as an element to support this technique. Allow me to help you make some adjustments. First off, to attain the effects in which you want, fire cannot be used, obviously bc you don't have it. However, the desert is a naturally hot place and if you were able to create said friction in the Land of Red Sand, thus technique now becomes plausible.

So here is what I need from you now. Up to what temperature can the melting sand become, and up to what degree of burn can it cause? Will it render someone's base speed and or reaction time? Is the sand almost like a mud texture?

On a smaller note, how long does it last? What is the cooldown? Lastly, change that the jutsu requires handseals. Handseal speed varies depending on rank, and the three handseal deal will confuse your opponent. You can state that you are using three handseals within your post as you fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)   (Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Seraphine Sankuro/ Jutsu Registration)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: