Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saya Sankuro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya
Genin

Ryo : 800

Saya Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Saya Sankuro   Saya Sankuro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 am

Saya Sankuro Characterapptop

Spoiler:

Saya Sankuro Charac10

Saya Sankuro Person11
First Name: Saya
Last Name: Kuchiko
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 104 lb
Birthday: June 13th

Village: Oashisugakure
Elements: Sand, Wind, and Earth
Specializations: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, and Fuuinjutsu.

Saya Sankuro Person12
Personality: Saya is a cheery person, shes usually very happy and kind to others. During battle she tends to not speak much because she concentrates heavily on the task at hand. She is caring and loves her friends and family. She is a tad shy, but still a very social person. The downside to Saya's personality is she is overcaring, and because of this she has trouble killing people, this is a bad thing because as a ninja killing is something she has to get used to. She is aware of her weaknesses as well as her strengths, she isn't arrogant, but she has faith in her own abilities.
Likes:Saya loves eating ice cream, sparring with other ninja, practicing swordplay, and lots of other entertaining activities. She also loves doing missions for her village and trys to earn her village as much respect as possible. Saya spends most of her free time walking around her village, observing everything going on around the village as she walks, this is something she enjoys doing, and often times she will find away she can help other people. Theres many things to be done around the village besides missions and training, so Saya likes to take care of these small things.
Dislikes: Saya really hates eating vegetables, but the main ones she hates is Brussel Sprouts and Onions. Saya also dislikes seeing people get hurt, as a Ninja she has to get used to it though. As far as battling goes, she won't kill unless she absolutely has too, If she does have to she trys to make it as fast as she can. She hates being used by people, and won't allow herself to be treated wrongly. She stands up for herself this way. She really doesn't like war. She also hates it when people argue, she doesn't understand why some people just can't come to an agreement, Saya is usually a very agreeable person, often giving other people the benefit of the doubt. Saya dislikes her eyes, and her overall face shape, but every girl has something about their body they don't like.
Motivation: Saya is motivated by her desire to be accepted by others, she strives hard to be appreciated, and just wants to do something good for this world. She loves her village and the people in it, she would give her own life in a heartbeat if the outcome meant protecting her village from harm. She became a ninja out of this desire to protect people, she wants to accomplish something in her life, that she wouldn't be able to do without being a ninja. She strives to earn a place in her village that is irreplaceable.
Fears: Saya fears speaking with boys her age, she never does well around them and usually ends up blushing horribly. Saya also fears most reptiles, especially snakes. Her greatest fear however, is seeing someone close to her die. She is petrified of the idea of her village being destroyed, and she has a constant fear of enemy ninja invading. Because of this she is very attentive to her surroundings, constantly assuring herself that there isn't anyone there. This may make her seem a bit odd at times, but in a way its a good thing.

Saya Sankuro Clan10
Clan Name Here

Bloodline: Sankuro Clan
Bloodline Ability: To enfuse chakra with surrounding sand in a diameter for an extended period of time. Each rank of ninja can administer a different diameter of sand control
Genin: 10-15 yard radius
Chunnin: 15-20 yard radius
S-Jounin: 20-30 yard radius
Jounin: 30-45 yard radius
Anbu-Srank-Kage: from 50-100 yard radius

The Sankuro clan has the use of the Rainbow Shell Doujutsu which when active, creates a set defense of high muscle mass. The Sankuro are born with an extremely dense amount of muscle mass that can only be activated when the doujutsu is active, which in turn gives them unnatural high durabilty to normal weapons and attacks. This total durability is broken into stages equivalent to every second degree of radius that you obtain. As the stages increasde, the amount of spiral inside the shell design will increase.

Stage1.( must be atleast D-rank.) Basic Rainbow Shell Defense. Sankuro applicable to these ranks have the durability of 20% strength of defense. Any oncoming taijutus ability of d-rank or lower would effectively not harm a Sankuro due to the 20% defensive ability. A basic kunai or projectile would only do 3/4 the damage it would do intentionally. When active, the acting range of sand manipulation can only reach it's minimal output for the respective ranks.

Stage2.(must be atleast B-rank) Enhance Rainbow Shell Defense. Sankuro applicalbe to these ranks have the durability of 30% strength of defense. Any oncoming tiajutsu ability of C-rank or lower would effectively not harm a Sankuro due to the 30% defensive ability A c-rank taijutsu ability would only do half the damage, while anything lower would not harm them at all. A basic kunai or projectile would only do Half the overall damage it would do intentionally. When active, the acting range of sand manipulation can only reach it's minimal output for the respective ranks.

Stage3.(must be atleast S-rank) Full Rainbow Shell Defense. Sankuro applicable to this rank have the durability of 40% strength of defense. Any oncoming taijutsu of C-rank or lower would effectively not harm a Sankuro due to the 40% defensive ability. A basic kunai or projectile would do no more than a small prick of damage before bouncing off the hide of the Sankuro skin. When the active, the acting range of sand manipulation can only reach it's minimal output for the respective rank.

Clan History: The Sankuro clan was one of many different clans among the Desert Village, and one of the popular ones at that. by using their method of enfusing chakra into the sand around them, they would then manipulate the sand into amusing shapes in the air entertaining the other villagers. The elders whom had great chakra reserves and control would gather the villagers into a fire lit sand pit and use the sand to act out tales of epic battles, or stories of the villages ancestors. The clan would also use their control of sand in battle to halt an enemy or to attack an enemy whom is slightly out of reach. However, to use the sand in a battle would cause a large deal of bodily stress due to the reaction time of exerting the chakra from the users body in compliance with what the sand would do.((EX: if an enemy is charging at you with a spear, within seconds one must exert chakra from the feet or hands into the surrounding ground, any loose dirt/sand would adhere to the chakra, and the user would command it as a physical substance to smack away the spear or spear weilder. again all of this happening within seconds.))

When a Sankuro member dies, their body doesn't decay, it simply hardens into a material known as Rainbow Shell. This process of material recomposition takes a full week for the body to completely decay into Rainbow Shell.

Saya Sankuro Histor10
History:

Pre-Ninja Arc:

Academy Arc:

Genin Arc:
RP Sample:

Saya stepped inside the building, it was a large circular building with no roof. It was shaped like a doughnut, she thought to herself. The interior was just a huge hallway that wrapped around the entire building, and then the middle was a huge grass field for training, sparring, ect. Saya stepped through another door into the field. She looked around, but no one was there yet. She was supposed to spar with another chunin, but her opponent wasn't there yet. She sighed, creating a small bench out of sand to sit on. She propped her elbow up on her knee and leaned her head against her hand, she really hated waiting. Saya looked up to the sky to see various birds flying around, it was a pretty day. She looked over to the doors when she heard a noise, and then another girl her age walked in.

Saya studied the person, who was obviously a ninja. The girl walked over to Saya and spoke, "You must be Saya, right?" she said with a smile. Saya looked at her and smiled back kindly, "Yes I am, I guess its you and me then for today huh?" saya replied. The other girl nodded her head, "Yep, I'm Aiko. lets not waste any time then." said Aiko, flipping backwards until there was decent distance between the two of them. She stood there signaling Saya to make the first move. Saya moved quickly, lunging to her right and throwing a handful of shuriken at Aiko, who spun to her right, expertly dodging the shuriken. Aiko began forming various hand seals, eventually completing them and firing a fireball from her mouth at Saya. She covered herself in sand to block the technique, the sand hardened but it didn't matter, she just made it crumble afterwards. Saya stomped on the ground and then various shuriken made out of the earth flew out of the ground at Aiko. Aiko jumped into the air and the shuriken flew past her, she then threw a single kunai as she landed. Saya dropped her left arm to the ground and bent it, then she pushed it and used that momentum to swing her body around. Bringing a kick up to Aiko. The kick connected, sending Aiko ti the ground. Saya walked over to her and put out her hand as a kind gesture to help the girl up. "Thanks." she said as she grabbed Saya's hand and pulled herself up. "Your pretty good, I had a good time with you, but I got somewhere I gotta be in a few, so I'll see you later." she said while rubbing her head. Saya said her goodbyes and then left the field. She stepped outside and began walking home, giving out a large yawn as she went along.

Last edited by Saya on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Saya Sankuro Left_bar_bleue410/410Saya Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Saya Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saya Sankuro   Saya Sankuro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 am

Even though this is a wip, allow me to go ahead and start helping you.

First mistake, its spelled fuuinjutsu. That is an easy fix though.

Second, all of your likes, dislikes, motivations and fears should be in paragraph form like your personality section. If your wanting Chunin, make them a good size.

Third and for when you start your history....the minimum for genin is 400 words. Make sure you have atleast 600 to 800 for chunin. The story doesn't have to blow us away but it does have to be well written and punctual.

The RP Sample is the biggest reflection on you. So give us a great one.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Saya Sankuro Left_bar_bleue280/280Saya Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Saya Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saya Sankuro   Saya Sankuro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Looks flawless to me. Welcome to the site, Saya!

Saya Sankuro Kakashigifcopycopycopy
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Saya Sankuro Left_bar_bleue320/320Saya Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Saya Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saya Sankuro   Saya Sankuro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

• This is not Chunin quality
  • Your personality (and likes, dislikes, motivation and fears) needs to be at least a full paragraph (each) even for genin status
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Saya Sankuro Left_bar_bleue320/320Saya Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Saya Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saya Sankuro   Saya Sankuro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 pm

After your edits I can approve this at Genin level, you would of course need to fix the last bit of your history due to this, but as of now that is where you stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saya Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saya Sankuro   Saya Sankuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saya Sankuro
Page 1 of 1