Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sankuro Theme Song Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Sankuro Theme Song Shop Left_bar_bleue395/395Sankuro Theme Song Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Sankuro Theme Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Sankuro Theme Song Shop   Sankuro Theme Song Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey everyone, we on Savage Lands enjoy the aspect of creativity, and what better way to have your own creativity shine than with a themesong made strictly just for you. Here's how this works. You create a topic in this forum with a idea for a song, then transfer the ryo to Nahaji Sankuro, and I will create the song for you. I range in all Genre of music, so don't be afraid to ask any style of music you would like.

Template:

Type of song you're purchasing: (instrumental or full song with lyrics)

Genre: (rap, hip hop, r&b, Rock, metal, death metal, etc.)

What's it about?: What do you want it to be about if it has lyrics? provide a nice short story so i can adjust the lyrics to your standards. Also give the tone of the song be it only instrumental or full lyrics.

Overall cost: (overall cost of your song)

This is how this works,

1 song instrumental is 2500 ryo
1 song with full lyrics is 5000 ryo
2 songs, 1 instrumental, 1 full lyrics is 6500 ryo
2 songs, both instrumental 4000 ryo
2 songs, both lyrics 8000 ryo

looking forward to creating masterpieces for you all, lets spread the world of music to everyone and everything!

(copy this text template in your post, do it multiple times for multiple songs, and include the overall cost in the final template.)
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Sankuro Theme Song Shop Left_bar_bleue160/160Sankuro Theme Song Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Sankuro Theme Song Shop   Sankuro Theme Song Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Type of song you're purchasing: Instrumental

Genre: Rock

What's it about?: No lyrics, but something sinister with a little hillarious flare in it

Overall cost: 2500
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Sankuro Theme Song Shop Left_bar_bleue240/240Sankuro Theme Song Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Sankuro Theme Song Shop   Sankuro Theme Song Shop I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Type of song you're purchasing: Instrumental
Genre: I'm not too particular on the genre, so I'm gonna give you free reign here.

What's it about?: In the instrumental I would like for the feeling of complete and utter sorrow to ring through, a way to express Sera's guilt for all the things she has done wrong in her life. However, towards the middle or the end, I'd like for it to slowly feel uplifting, not so much that it isn't sad anymore, but just enough that you feel the light at the end of the tunnel, yah know?

I suppose the track Time from the Inception Soundtrack would be a prime example of what I'm trying to get across, just in case you need an example.

Overall cost: 2500 ryo (You'll have to charge me when I get the money, but I'm determined to get this song. I'm not buying anything else till I get it.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sankuro Theme Song Shop   Sankuro Theme Song Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sankuro Theme Song Shop
Page 1 of 1