Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Good to be Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ryo : 2200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
It's Good to be Home Left_bar_bleue200/200It's Good to be Home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

It's Good to be Home Empty
PostSubject: It's Good to be Home   It's Good to be Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Renga trudged through the village, feeling relaxed as the cool rain fell on his head and ran down to his back. He needed a drink after spending a couple months in the great tree of Yggdrasil. He stopped by his apartment and dropped off his bag and frying pan, but still kept his body wrapped in gleipnir just in case. Now it was to Loki's Delight to kick back a few good beers and let some havoc go. It wasn't to far from his home, actually just down the street, which was always a plus. He made his way down to the bar and found a seat at the counter, then ordered a pint of his favorite ale, The Mind Splitter. He kicked back and took a swig, just waiting to see what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
It's Good to be Home Left_bar_bleue320/320It's Good to be Home Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Home   It's Good to be Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Takeshi needed a drink, he had had a good training session with Lag and laid him to to sleep for the night so it was time to party for a bit. He noticed Renga at the bar as well and shook his head, kids today were lucky since almost no other village would let someone as young as him just straight up order liquor but in a society such as theirs if you couldnt drink you may as well leave. He took the seat next to his student while he was still chugging his drink and ordered. "Yo Joric, toss me a mudslide. Time to show these lightweights how its done once again right?" The mudslide was a legendary drink only made here in Loki's Delight, the only two people that hadnt gotten drunk off their asses after only one were Takeshi and his best friend Yamcha so whenever one was ordered people would always watch. Joric chuckled and started preparing the brew while Takeshi leaned back in the stool and relaxed as the women started to crowd around.
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
It's Good to be Home Left_bar_bleue200/200It's Good to be Home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Home   It's Good to be Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Renga glanced over as he saw Takeshi take a seat and take an order from the bartender. He smirked slightly as he ordered the legendary mudslide and thought for a split second whether or not he could take one. He shrugged and said, "I'll take one of those too. Its time to test how well I can handle my alcohol." He waited for his bijuu to say something, but it seemed he was exhausted from training still, so the good ole' Yonbi kept him self asleep. He felt great as he knocked back the rest of his mind splitter, which was already starting to give him a headache. He felt ready to take on the challenge, and maybe it would be his time to shine too. He looked to Takeshi for a minute and said, "I made it home in one piece, sensei. Nothing wrong with some celebration." A buzz was already starting to kick in as he waited for his next round, a round that very well could send him three weeks into the future.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
It's Good to be Home Left_bar_bleue320/320It's Good to be Home Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Home   It's Good to be Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Takeshi looked at Renga and chuckled, Joric did the same and he finished off the kage's drink and sat it down in front of him. The mudslide was the tallest mug the bar had to offer with a mixture of brown green and black mush shoved inside, if you looked long enough you might even catch the occasional spark coming from it. He lifted it over his head and started to drink, the sheer solidity of the drink would make it take at least a minute to down if he kept going and didnt stop. Joric would shake his head at Renga but as was policy he started making the second one.
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Home   It's Good to be Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Renga grinned, watching Takeshi begin to drink his mudslide while he waited for his own. The look gave him second thoughts for a minute, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Renga thought he'd join in the crowd and began chanting, "Chug, chug, chug!" This would only lead to more drinking and more drukeness, but what could go wrong. Its not like his bijuu would break out or anything. The crowd grew louder and louder, and yet Renga was not phased at all. He just sat, waiting for his drink in awe of the challenge before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Home   It's Good to be Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Good to be Home
Page 1 of 1