Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A New Home Left_bar_bleue280/280A New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm

I walked slowly down the hallway, struck with awe at the magnificence and ornate decorations. The hall towered above me, casting an aura about the place that was almost intimidating. I had my shirt, jacket, and bag slung over either shoulder with my headband tied around my forehead. I had just gotten out of my meeting with the Hebikage, and looking back, I don't think it could have been any more unpredictable. I had gone there to proclaim my independence and my leaving to train the Yonbi, and left with a room to live in his castle. Not to mention, my time in that short meeting had helped me master the 1st tail. That meant there were only three to go. I continued walking slowly with my usual swagger, showing off my scars and lean build to all passers by. I had been scarred for the rest of my life in early encounters with my Bijuu, and I was not afraid to hide them. The scantily-clad maids in the castle looked me over, and I made a mental note to seek some of them out later for some fun and recreation. "I need to focus.. which one do I want?"

I needed to find my new room.. Takeshi had given me the privilege of living here in the castle and to pick out my new room, which was a huge deal to me. I had to choose very wisely.. after all, this was a pretty significant upgrade to my previous abode. I took another puff from the cigar Takeshi had given me, thinking about my future. I was now kin to the Kage, I would master my Bijuu, I had a nice house.. life was finally looking up.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ryo : 21900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A New Home Left_bar_bleue200/200A New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Finally, time to relax. I had been spending most of my time down in the secret training room with the Hebikage and it was more mentally draining than physically. I had been forced to explain my entire past to the bijuu and it brought the pain back up, I needed a smoke. I was shirtless in a hallway of Takeshi's castle with simple black shorts with shinobi sandals. I pulled a cigar out of my pocket and lit it up, taking a puff out of it, felt good to relax. I would lean up against the wall and continue smoking when I would notice a young boy walking down the hall. I then heard the voice of the Byakku yell loudly inside me "What the hell is she doing here?!" I felt a kicking from inside me as though the bijuu was attempting to get out, luckily the training I had received made it pretty easy to contain. I would see the boy being checked over by a few of the woman, the group closest were probably more toxic than the smoke chakra of my bijuu, I felt obligated to warn a brotha. I yelled out to him "Hey kid, come here for a second." I would smile and take another puff, waiting for him to get closer.

Last edited by Rosuto Dokuta on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 pm

I was walking down the hallway slowly, taking my casual time and being giggled at by the promiscuous-looking maids when I was interrupted. A sudden halt in my tracks occurred when I felt a huge push come from inside of my chakra. "Come to get another beating, has he?" I heard her say from inside my mind. I was confused. "Who? What are you talking about, Ookami?" I replied in my thoughts. "You'll see," she replied. I shrugged and kept walking, before I was called to from across the hallway. A man was leaning against the wall, beckoning to me. He was shirtless and smoking, just like me. "Why the hell is he dressed exactly like me?" I thought to myself. I walked over to him, "What do you need?" I would ask shortly. I just wanted to find my room, but he would prove to be much more than just an interruption. I felt my Bijuu growl from within, "The Jinchuuriki of the Six-Tails."

Last edited by Lee on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm

As the boy approached me I took another puff of my cigar and said to him with a smirk "The woman around here are great to look at, and most of them are good to go but the particular group I see banging you with their eyes are the type that go for anything with some sort of hard appendage." I realized how weirdly I had worded that statement and chuckled a little bit at myself before I felt Byakku pull at me again, frustrated I yelled at him in my head "What the hell do you want?!" He would yell back in a voice that sounded more like a snarl "I want that bitches blood!" He would give one strong pull to no avail and I would respond back to him "What could this kid have done to you? You've been in my body for a long time." He would roar back to me so loudly that it frightened me a little "NOT HIM YOU IDIOT, THE BIJUU THAT'S INSIDE HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:27 pm

As the man who had called me over began talking about the girls behind me, I didn't hear anything he said. My face was glossed over as I zoned out on him. The only thought running through me head was, "So this is the 6-tails?" He was to be my training partner, so it was important to size him up now. I wondered if Takeshi Sensei had informed him that I'd be accompanying them? I also wondered why Ookami had been acting up at his presence. "I take it this isn't the first time you've met this Bijuu?" I asked her. She replied harshly, "Obviously." I decided I would point out the elephant in the room. "So.. you're my new training partner? Name's Lee. Nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:32 pm

So, this kid had a bijuu as well? This was an interesting turn of events, what were the odds of the storm village obtaining not one, but two bijuu? I would respond the boy with a nod "I'm Rosuto Dokuta, jinchurikki to the Rokubi no Byakku, nice to meet you Lee." I would extend my hand to shake his. Funny, nobody said anything but just the beasts in our heads let us know who each of us was, we probably looked strange to those around us. As I touched his hand the Byakku would roar inside me and give an ungodly tug that if I hadn't have just had training in controlling him, he may have succeeded in surfacing. But I kept him down and simply kept my friendly smile, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home
Page 1 of 1