Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long Left_bar_bleue280/280Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long Empty
PostSubject: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 pm

The winds swirled around the reverse city of the great Harikengakure. A young Jounin sat at the base of a tower, the bottom floor a small play area for children as it was well closed off. She sat, her legs crossed Indian Style, holding baby Hitomaru looking outwards toward the Sound of Pisces and Ao Phalanx Harbor. Hitomaru had his head laying on her chest, his eyes calmly closing as the sun was setting behind them. At this view, the stars could be seen sparkling through the warm colored skies but they were protected from the sun's rays. The young girl let her emerald green hair flow softly in the gentle breeze and she rubbed the crown of Hitomaru's head. She knew it was time to get him home, but she was enjoying her last minutes with him. She was going on a long term mission, and this mission was fo her own growth as a shinobi. Looking out to the shimmering night sky, she wondered why. Why does the way of a ninja have to be so painful? It was hurting her to leave, but it was her chance to recieve the best training in the world.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long Left_bar_bleue280/280Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 pm

It was getting dark, and peoploe were starting to head home. Yuki however kept rushing through the streets trying to find Lacey and Hitomaru. After nearly an hour fo searching she finally found them. For a moment she stopped and simply watched the two of them. It brought a delicate smile onto her face. Lacey and Hitomaru were so close, they might as well have been blood siblings.
Slowly she strolled over and stood behind Lacey.
"There you two are. Lacey thanks so much for watching him, and can we talk really quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 pm

(You gotta remember, at the towers we don't have streets, bridgeways and such)

Lacey would hear a set of footsteps coming from behind her and turned her head slowly to not give away that she noticed them. She quickly placed her blade with her right hand and gripped Hitomaru tight. This was precautionary, for she couldn't risk Hitomaru's well being. She was prepared to strike until she heard the voice. She quickly sighed and exhaled, for it was only Yuki. She then looked up to Yuki with a smile, glad that she didn't have to react.

"Oh hey Yuki. If you hadn't have spoken, I was preparing to strike. I'm always on edge when I watch him.."

-Lacey then loosened her grip on Hitomaru, rubbing his sleeping head, kissing it. She stayed sitting, looking out to the stars. She would wait for Yuki to sit down with her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 pm

With a smile Yuki sat beside Lacey and watching the very sleepy Hitomaru. It was sad that Yuki had to break up such a lovely moment, but Lacey needed to hear this from her.
"Lacey, before I take Hitomaru home I wanted to talk to you. Before I get down to the other matter I thought you might like to hear some good news first. You're dad and I are having a baby together."
The words still seemed to shock herself still. She looked to Lacey, wondering how she'd react with a smile. Hitomaru slept calmly, he was still much too young to really understand what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am

Lacey's eyes widened as Yuki said the news. A small breeze floated by, swaying the hair of the young female as she tried to soak in the news. She was about to be a sister again. She lightened her expression and turned to Yuki with a tiny smile.

"That is so cool. I wish I could be here for you during it all..."

She was obviously happy, but also a bit saddened by the fact that she wouldn't be able to be with Yuki through the process. She looked back down to Hitomaru and rubbed his head again. They were going to be having a new addition to the family and she wondered how it would be with both of them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 am

Yuki smiled as Lacey seemed excited, atleast that put her in a good mood. But still Yuki could hear the sadness in her voice. Now it was time to move onto the harder subject at hand, Yuki gently lay her arm over Lacey's shoulders and put on a sad smile.
"That being said, I also wanted to talk to you about what your dad told me. About you going away to sharpen your medical skills. It upsets both your dad and me to see you go, but if it makes you happy we can't stop you.
Now you listen to me young lady-"

Yuki said in a mock scolding tone and waved her finger at Lacey with a smirk.
"I want you to write me, atleast once a week to let me now how you're doing. I want to know everything and I'll update you as well how things are going back here. And I want you to try and have fun while your there ok? All I want is for you to be happy, and if this is what it takes then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Yuki's embrace helped Lacey a bit. She looked up to her and sent a nod, agreeing to the writing the letter every week. She placed her hands gently on Hito and picked him up. He put him in Yuki's lap and allowed herself to breath easily a little bit. Lacey then looked to the skies once more, admiring the stars.

"I've only been to Oashisu once in my life, and its a cool place. Plus I have a ton of stories about Koga to tell Haji."

She giggled a bit thinking about the stories of Koga. She was going to miss his antics, but she had a golden opportunity in front of her, and she was going to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm

As Lacey placed Hitomaru into her lap, Yuki smiled and held onto him to make sure he didn't fall over. For a moment she stared at Hitomaru, but then she turned her gaze toward Lacey as she spoke. Yuki smiled and rubbed her step daughters head softly.
"You'll be just fine, you have your dad's DNA in you after all. Just know that your dad and I support you every step of the way. And don't worry, I'll keep you up to date on how your little siblings doing ok?"
Yuki said as she softly rubbed Hitomaru's back.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Ok. Im gonna miss you Yuki..."

Lacey would reach in and give Yuki a hug from the side, resting her head on Yuki's shoulder and continued to look out at the stars. They shimmered with delight at the bond between the two and brightened ever so much as the sky was now completely dark. Lacey loved this about her home. The view of the stars from where they sat couldnt be beat.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Yuki moved her arms and hugged Lacey's shoulders, making sure not to wake Hitomaru. She ran a hand down her long green hair in a comforting manner and smiled. Though it was very sad, and a glint of tears could be seen in the corner of her eyes.
"I'll miss you too Lacey."
Yuki began to wonder what it would be like when Lacey was gone. Hitomaru would definately miss her, and so would Dom. Oh Dom would take it hard, it was never easy for a father to let go.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:45 pm

After sitting there with Yuki in embrace, Lacey took a deep breath and continued to look at the stars. She knew it was getting late and knew that Hitomaru didnt really need to be outside for too much longer. Soon Lacey would rise and gather the bag that she brought along for Hitomaru and stand before Yuki, looking down at her.

"We should get him home now...It's pretty late even for the two of us ya know..."

Lacey would throw a one sided smile to Yuki and turn to begin walking. She walked slow enough to allow Yuki to catch up, but had her hands full so she couldnt help with Hito. After walking a moment, she stopped one final time at the bridgeway and turned back to the stars. Her gaze focused on it for a moment as if saying good bye to her favorite spot in the village. It would be awhile before she could watch them again from there.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Yuki unraveled her arms from Lacey as she stood, and picking up Hitomaru stood beside her to follow home. It was true they did need to get him home, even with all the jostling they'd doen with him he was sound alseep. What had they been oding all day long? Yuki followed behind Lacey, and stood behind her as she watched the stars one last time. With a soft smile she brushed some of Lacey's hair away from her eyes.
With a motherly look on her face she placed a free hand on Lacey's shoulder, the other holding Hitomaru over her shoulder.
"Come on, I'm sure your dad will want to see you before you head off."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Lacey stood still for one final moment before nodding to Yuki in agreement without turning her head to her. With a final inhale and release of a deep breath, Lacey turned and began walking with Yuki once more. It was time to go tell her family good bye, for in the morning, at Ao Phalanx Harbor, Lacey would take a ship directly to Oashisugakure where she would meet up with Nahaji. She kept pace with Yuki and looked often to the sleeping Hitomaru on Yuki's shoulder. She smiled at his peaceful slumber, it tickled her to death to see him so at ease. This is what she would miss the most....

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:42 pm

As Yuki walked beside Lacey heading for home, she looked to her from the corner of her eyes. It was sad that she would go, but it was for the best. It was somewhat strange, it felt like that in all this time, she'd really become part of the family. Lacey almost seemed like her flesh and blood daughter, and Hitomaru her own son. Even if blood wasn't involved, it just went to show that bond could be just as strong. This was the last time she'd see Lacey for a while, and that made Yuki very upset. But like any mother, there always came a time when she had to let go.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long   Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Good Bye, but Not for Long
Page 1 of 1