Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:26 pm

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four Morimi13

Reward: 9000-11000 Ryo
Story: At one point some years ago, Morigakure had been destroyed in a violent explosion caused by an unknown catalyst. Ashes strewn throughout the forest, and the once beautiful village of the forest was completely gone. In an act of pity towards the desolated village and forest, a single man, who became the founder and Tsurukage of the new Morigakure, wrote an elegant song. When he began to sing it, he realized that his song was making the trees grow again. This meant that the trees really were magic, fitting their fables. As time went on, he realized that depending on the notes struck and lyrics sung throughout the song, the trees grew differently, so he learned to sing buildings out of the trees. He reformed the beautiful city, using only his voice, but even today there are some desolate areas that have never been able to flourish again. Your job is to write a song, and sing it to a seed along the outskirts of the village to create buildings and other structures.

Stage Four: This is the newest addition to this mission chain. Your job is to sing a new building to be made in the royal castle grounds of the Tsurukage's castle out of one single seed. Upon your completion, your poem or song will be critiqued by the Tsurukage to determine your reward.

Description:

- Create a topic in Morigakure titled "The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four [Mission]" -

- Find an empty location in the forest, and plant a single seed of any tree you so desire -

- In a single post, write a song (it can be about anything) that consists of quality to be judged by the Tsurukage -

- Upon finishing your song, give a description of the building you have created -

- Post back here to claim your reward -

(Rewards vary upon quality of effort put into the song much more then the other "Voice" missions. In this mission, you will be singing a new building onto the castle grounds of the Castle of Illismera. Because of this, the Tsurukage will personally assess your song/poem, and if he deems it worthy, you get full reward. These criticisms will be very harsh and realistic, and if you aren't deemed worthy, you get a much smaller reward. Note: If you cannot take criticism well, do not take the risk of taking this mission.)

Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Wrote some songs recently. Taking this mission to exploit myself.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Completed. I'll give myself partial reward, I don't think the song was good enough for the full 11k.

https://narutosl.forumotion.com/t916-the-voice-of-architecture-stage-four-mission#5181
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm taking this mission again.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Four I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1