Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Morimi13

Mission Title

Reward: 4000 - 6000 Ryo
Story: At one point some years ago, Morigakure had been destroyed in a violent explosion caused by an unknown catalyst. Ashes strewn throughout the forest, and the once beautiful village of the forest was completely gone. In an act of pity towards the desolated village and forest, a single man, who became the founder and Tsurukage of the new Morigakure, wrote an elegant song. When he began to sing it, he realized that his song was making the trees grow again. This meant that the trees really were magic, fitting their fables. As time went on, he realized that depending on the notes struck and lyrics sung throughout the song, the trees grew differently, so he learned to sing buildings out of the trees. He reformed the beautiful city, using only his voice, but even today there are some desolate areas that have never been able to flourish again. Your job is to write a song, and sing it to a seed along the outskirts of the village to create buildings and other structures.

Stage Three: This is the final stage of this mission chain. Your job is to sing a huge mansion out of one single seed. A wealthy family has requested that their mansion be sung out of one of the desolate patches along the outskirts, in order to make the property value increase in that area.

Description:

- Create a topic in Morigakure titled "The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three [Mission]" -

- Find an empty location in the forest, and plant a single seed of any tree you so desire -

- In a single post, write a song (it can be about anything) that consists of 10 stanzas containing 4 lines each, and sing it to the seed -

- Upon finishing your song, give a description of the building you have created -

- Post back here to claim your reward -

(Rewards vary upon quality of effort put into the song, from 4000 ryo to 6000 ryo)

Last edited by Skar on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

I'll take this mission.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Ryo Added
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm gonna take it again. I have a lot of songs and such that I wrote, figured I'd use a few in my missions.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Left_bar_bleue395/395The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Taking it again.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:40 pm

And I'm done, I'll add the Ryo myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Vines :: Hidden Forest (Morigakure) :: Mission Board :: B-
Jump to: