Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Moon Dynasty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Blood Moon Dynasty Left_bar_bleue320/320Blood Moon Dynasty Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Blood Moon Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Dynasty   Blood Moon Dynasty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Code:
I believe one problem with this clan that was never resolved (which I still see now) You can't add chakra to your chakra pool that's a big fat no remove it and any references to it.
I shall continue reviewing when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

Ryo : 3100

Blood Moon Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Dynasty   Blood Moon Dynasty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Fixed, I think.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Blood Moon Dynasty Left_bar_bleue410/410Blood Moon Dynasty Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Blood Moon Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Dynasty   Blood Moon Dynasty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:43 am

Actually, this clan is just a no here. It will need straight up Administration approval, and nothing less. For now, TOTALLY DENIED. I don't even want to see this clan on this site, but I will discuss things with Haji and Tak.
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

Ryo : 3100

Blood Moon Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Dynasty   Blood Moon Dynasty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:56 pm

I won't try and cause trouble with this clan, so I'll just join a different one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Moon Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Dynasty   Blood Moon Dynasty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon Dynasty
Page 1 of 1