Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive Left_bar_bleue160/160Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive Empty
PostSubject: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 am

Only a half hour had passed since his father left the castle after his hour long council with the elders, such a thing was almost unheard of now as Takeshi had put most important village decisions to a vote amongst all citizens so this could only be a matter that had to be settled immediately. Rumors and whispers filled the halls, speaking of things like a skirmish within the city gates involving their own kage and one of the hosts. All Lag could comprehend was that something bad was going on, this much would have been evident by how everyone was running around the castle in a hurry, strapping weapons and scrolls to themselves and going into the grand hall for some sort of clan-wide meeting. He found a seat near the front and waited as everything settled, save for the buzz of whispering throughout the crowd. But, as his the head elder took his position at the podium on the stage and cleared his throat everything volume wise went down to pure silence. One thousand eager ears waiting to hear whatever he had to say next.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive Left_bar_bleue160/160Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 am

"We have met with the clan head, by firsthand account there has been an assault on the village within it's very walls." He paused as everyone started into an uproar, there had been no attacks from outsiders that made it into the gates since the civil war fifteen years ago so it was no surprise that this was upsetting. The elder did what he was best at and calmed everyone down to listen to him once more. "Luckily, Takeshi was on the scene and performed the battle which resulted in minimal damage. In addition he kept this fight within the first hundred yards of the gate so only those on duty there were forced to evacuate and no residential districts were hit. For this he has earned our respect and sincere gratitude once again." Once more everyone started talking amongst themselves, most agreeing with this thought while others were either indifferent or sour about the situation. It took little time though to regain everyone's attention for the next part though seeing as how the first words got everyone's attention and cast out all other thoughts. "I regret to inform you though that even with this victory, the Hidden Storm Village is now in active war..."
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 am

No one made a sound or looked away even to blink until the elder spoke again. "Yes, after the village council met with our kage who explained the situation he gave us one detail which is an unshakable declaration of mass bloodshed. That statement is recorded as the following, There is a storm approaching the likes even you filth have never seen, rolling in from the north in the form of spears and swords. With my master at the head none will survive and your sky's will rain red once more..." At this point there were still no noises in the hall other than several people gasping at the sudden realization that this era of peace Takeshi had brought to them was so suddenly brought to an end by the actions of a single foe. "We have decided to continue the training of all shinobi at a quickened pace, focus of the Kinzoku clan in particular is crucial as they will be the prime defenders should another attack happen within our metal city. Our two main weapons though will be the Hebikage himself and the host of the Rokubi, the jinchurikii's training will be overseen by the kage himself as well. Freeing the rest of us to do everything possible to prepare for the worst of ends. With this I leave you to train, remember though that regardless of all other things you must push yourself to be greater. You won't be proving yourself to us but to our enemy. Go now."
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 am

With that the elder council rose from their seats and left the stage in a line towards their meeting chambers to discuss further actions and protocols for their state of emergency. Everyone seemed to be in a panic but only a handful were breaking down into tears, most were still stunned from this shocking news with their mouths hanging slightly open. Lag didn't understand what was going on though, he had been born after the last war so this was a new sensation to him. Unsure what to feel he looked around to others, his cousins and fellow family members were a mess. Ranging from shock to disgust and everything in between it only served to confuse him more than he had been already. Eventually after a few minutes of looking around confused and a little scared he was led away from the room by his aunt, they walked the halls calmly and proceeded out into the courtyard training area surrounded on all four sides by castle walls. "Wait here Lag, I will return changed into my battle attire and then begin training, as the son of our leader you will be expected to be an example while Takeshi is away training himself and the Rokubi. Do you understand?" It took him a few moments to register what she said to him, he was an example to all the shinobi of the village now? But he was small and weak in comparison to most of them. When he looked around however he noticed how it seemed everyone was watching him and then he understood. He nodded his head, "I don't have my weapons with me right now, I'll meet you back here as quickly as I can to begin straight away." She nodded in approval and turned to go to her room. Lag nodded again to himself and then took off sprinting to his room in the castle to retrieve his things.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

He made it to the hallway and ran up the stairs, having to push past people as he went it took a few minutes longer than normal. When he got to his room though he closed the door behind him and took a few seconds to breathe and finally take in the whole situation as much as he could but before he went too far and was unable to go train he went to his chest and retrieved his equipment and tools. After strapping his sword to his back he rubbed his false eye and let out a deep breath and it was time to go. Back into the hallway, following the same path he had before he went to the courtyard and spotted his aunt where she had left him before. She was dressed his a tight black spandex suit with a weapon's pouch and the signature rain cloud gray shinobi vest of Arashigakure. Her forehead protector shone in the flashes of lightning, showing the lightning bolt crest of his home clearly and boosting his personal morale. He was still in his loose fitting pants but he had decided to change into a sleeveless shirt that fit somewhat tightly. She nodded to him signaling that they were soon to begin and like always he bowed to her before taking a stance of attention.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

"This first session will be simple, take me down." Her words were clear and simple but somehow he didn't think he heard her right. He was still a genin and she was a special jonin, the odds clearly showed that he was destined to lose in a fight against such an opponent but as he was still fumbling around with his words to try and speak out against this she walked over and punched him so hard in the chest that he flew a few feet back and landed on his spine. "What the hell do you think this is Lag? Some kind of gimic to get you to try harder in these sessions? I know you probably won't succeed the first try but you have to. Your enemy won't care that you're young, or weak or even the Hebikage's son. If anything those mark you as an excellent example target so you will have to defend yourself, probably against people even stronger than myself so get to it. On your feet and fight me like your life depends on it!" She grabbed him by the arm and threw him to his feet, he stumbled a second and then thought about what she said and it was true, being small didn't earn him mercy now, his time had come to grow as much as possible and he had to rise to the occasion. Otherwise, he would die.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 am

He nodded and charged chakra throughout his body, he would have to put everything he possibly could into this fight and see where he was so that he could strive for better. His aunt drew out a kunai and charged at him to strike. As she came down with her strike he bent forward so that it would collide with his sword case then continued on and rolled into a kick. This was dodged but it didn't matter, as he stood back up the kunai was flying at him and as he turned to get away he was sliced slightly so that a small cut was left underneath his false eye. He clutched his face in pain and fell t one knee, "You were overconfident with that maneuver, dodging an attack is one thing but anticipating what will happen next is something entirely different and even more important. Now get up and try again before I give you another cut." He got back up and prepared himself, the chakra he had been charging was lost but he started again, this time though focusing it with his hand seals. Use of ninjutsu on a family member was often unthought-of but in this type of training it was his only chance.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 am

The woman was also performing some hand seals and completed them much faster than her younger an less skilled nephew. As he did the earth around her feet shifted and rose around her in the form of mud which hardened and cracked into place forming a signature technique of her own creation. The earth style nature armor. Lag then finished his seals and held his hands out to his side, using this window of time the woman bull rushed him and bashed his frame. As he was sent flying through the air though he formed the first of his hexagonal shuriken, a pink crystal weapon that resembled a snowflake in shape with a keen and deadly edge to it. He threw it as hard as he could but it was blocked by a raised arm, a solid thunk however proved that it could be effective if aimed properly. This on the fly knowledge was the first lesson he had to learn for upcoming battles. A second throw was made after the shoton chakra made another shuriken in his hand, whether it would make it to its target or not mattered little, he was forming a plan already to land a solid hit and then move on for a possible knock ou. It would be a long shot but it just might work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive   Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Red Storm: Training to Survive
Page 1 of 1