Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ryo : 10800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue280/280A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty
PostSubject: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Footsteps slowly made their way through the Land of Blazes. They were on a bridging trail in which led to a Hidden Village. The scolding temperatures would normally make many want to turn back, but no this man on his journey. He would walk at a simple pace, not wanting to rush himself. He didnt really fit in with the conditions, his snow white hair and pale toned skin was an exact opposition to the locals within its gates, but Sesshomaru was on his way to Huoshangakure nonetheless. He had wandered for many years now, and this was a place he had yet to visit. Whether he was here to stir up trouble or not was unknown, but he was in the area. His expression would suggest he meant no harm, for no emotion was crossing his brow. His hair and sash swayed in the molting breeze, his steps as if he were walking on snow.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue320/320A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Haru stood on the roof of his tower, balancing on the tip of one of the steeples. Appa floated next to him as he gazed down upon his village and the vast ash covered ground that surrounded it. The black cape fell straight in the windless environment and his pale skin contrasted with the rest of his black outfit. On each hip was a katana, as well as bloody victory strapped to Appa. Horizontally strapped was Hanzarou, his favorite weapon of all. With a slight smirk, Haru jumped and began to dive from the roof of his tower toward the lava stream that as nearly a mile away from him on the ground. Chakra was being surged through his body to the gourd with his father's blood in it. It was going to be a great day to tour his home, and who knew what he would get to see along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue280/280A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

An ever so faint object moved in the distance, too small for the shimmering yellow eyes of the man to distinguish. To him, hell it could have been a bird, but Sesshomaru was no fool. No bird would fly in such molting conditions unless it was suited for such an environment. The male dawning the crescent moon continued to walk his path of solitude towards Huoshangakure, and for what it was worth, no apparent reason except for curiosity. he continued to let his strands of silver locks flow behind him as his steps were well paced.

Bubbling sounds similar to boiling tar could be heard as he walked, the steam rising from each popping bubble seemed to represent the end of life and the rise into the heavens. The male believed in no such thing and his face suggested as much. The gates were growing in stature, a sign he was closing in.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ryo : 5900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue240/240A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 pm

A man that was quite pale and clad in a black overcoat with a white dress shirt and dress pants was walking around the gate of the village. He had on a sheriff's hat that drooped on the right side because a golden ring was attached to it. On his fore arms were steel semi-spheres that had the symbol of Houshangakure, and he wore black gloves with steel studs on each knuckle. Around his waist was a grey cloth-belt with a hilt attached to the side, almost like a gun in its holster. He was tall, and walked silently. He walked with a bit of a slouch, and his arms were drooped in front of him. His stomach rumbled low, much like a volcano before it erupts. As he walked people looked at him strangely, as the sound was quite loud.

"food..."
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue320/320A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Haru closed in on the stream of lava and a small smirk crossed the melancholy look that usually stayed on Haru's face. Appa stayed at his side and let out a roar like he always did. Finally the wings burst from the blood gourd and Haru began to take flight over his village, ready to look over the one thing he loved the most. He ran his fingers through the coarse hair on Appa's bod for a minute before catching a heat wave, allowing him to gain some height without flapping his wings.

After taking a turn, he saw the black clothed man approaching a stranger on the outskirts, so he began to make his way over there, slowly but surely. He sighed and said, "I wonder what this is turning out to be?" He just maintained a leisurely pace, his white hair wavering in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 pm

The man known as Sesshomaru was casting his steps ever so close to the gates. It was apparent now that a few figures were coming into view, but this didnt stagger the man's expression. His Tenseiga and Tokijin were close by, and trusty enough if an attack were to occur on the lone wayfarer. If just the gates were just lively, there was no telling what went on over the tall baracade. The pale skinned male was in for something, yet not knowing what was to come was the fun part. As his steps came to a close, his upright stance welcomed the massive gates. Huoshangakure stood before him.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue240/240A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Vaughn's hunger continued to growl, and soon he became ravenous. He expression changed, he was now actively looking for a place to eat. His stomach continued to roar, so much that the ground would have quaked if it were just a bit louder. Soon people around him gave him a queer stare: Why on earth was that man making such a strange noise? But Vaughgn didn't care, he only cared for one thing. He happened upon a glorious sight near the entrance of the gate.

It was a rice ball stand, and it seemed it was having a sale. Vaughn looked at it as if it were a god-send. He ran towards the stand, almost pushing people and running them over, and ran to the man in charge.

"Quick! Give me 10 rice balls! And all your condiments!"

The owner began to do as such.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Haru flew overhead for several minutes before slowly lowering himself to the ground. As he would land, a cloud of dust would kick up with each step and his wings flapping. Not to far off, he could see Appa stopped to eat some grass. He cracked a smile as he walked up behind the Huoshangakure ninja and placed a hand on his shoulder. He said, "You that hungry that you have to ask travelers for it? Come on Vaughn, can't you just come and ask me?" Haru shifted his attention toward the new traveler and said, "Welcome to Huoshangakure, stranger. What brings you to the village of eternal darkness and heat?" Haru still had his wings tucked up, waiting for both men to reply. The day was more interesting that most days already.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Sesshomaru would break his stillness and walk into the gates. His odd attire drew attention from all nearby. The one thing that would give him away the most is that all of the women began to moan and scream at his mystique. A pair of thongs even went up as the ladies went wild. Sesshomaru in all his glory would ignore these taunts and keep his lifeless expression intact. Heart strucken eyes of the females were all gazed upon him as he came up to a nearing stand close to the one in which two strangers were occupying. Sesshomaru would reach the counter and stand tall over them, placing his order as if he had lived here.

"I will take a beef cut ramen and 3 rice balls.."

The male had seemed to draw quite an audience and it would seem as if a celebrity had entered town, and the star was the man in white. Who knew this village had such horny women? It was out in the open now.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Vaughn felt someones hand on his shoulder, yet he payed no mind. As the owner of the small food stand brought his food and condiments Vaughn dug in. He began to devour the food, putting all the condiments on each one, eating with such speed that even the most masterful Uchiha would have trouble tracking his movements. As he finished he belched loudly and yelled.

"DAMN THAT'S GOOD!!!"

At that same moment he heard the swoons and near climaxes of many women as a stranger walked in, the one Haru had addressed. Vaughn cared not for the man at all, nor the women swooning over him. He just continued to focus on the food stand.

"I'd also like some milk"

The owner quickly gave Vaughn his milk. As he was about to drink a thong flew in the air, and both the wind, gravity, physics, and the very heavens themselves caused the thong to reach the perfect trajectory to land in Vaughn's drink. Vaughn looked down as he heard the ploop! of something landing in his drink, and could feel the milk spill and land on his fingers. He looked down and pulled out the thong, and stared at it. For a few seconds nothing happened, Vaughn just stared at the thong. Suddenly his eyes became filled with rage, and he held up the thong, yelling.

"WHO THE HELL THREW THIS!?"

The swooning and orgasmic sounds coming from the women ceased abruptly, as Vaughn yelled.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Haru was befuddled as all the women of his village began to grow crazy with the entrance of the strange man. He shrugged it off, figuring he was just some foreign celebrity that he had never heard of. His wings still extended from his gourd as he gazed at the crowd. Haru looked to the man who was serving Vaughn and said, "I'll pick up what ever he owes after this. I'll get his too." He motioned at the stranger who had just wandered in. Then he turned around and looked back at the large gathering of women. He felt he needed to ask the mystery man where he was from. "Hey, your not from around here are you? I'd like to welcome you here, I see you must have a large following with all these women" Haru gestured at the shop keep, who then brought out his own food, the usual of barbecue bento and a small shot of sake. The wings sank back into the gourd and he took a seat next to Vaughn.

Last edited by Haru Satsujin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Apparently through all the screaming women and the fact that he was one full building over at a ramen stand AND the fact that he was surrounded, Sesshomaru heard nothing of what Haru said. However, the roar of Vaughn silenced the crowd when he yelled who threw a thong into the man's milk. It was dead quiet and only a few steps along with clanking could be heard fighting through the crowd of beautiful women. Finally through this crowd, an old woman at exactly 85 years old made herself into Vaughn's view and blushed heavily.

"I'm sorry sonny, those are mine. I just got so excited about the commotion, I did what I used to do back in my hay day....but you yourself are quite the looker.."

The cane holding, gray haired, overlapping wrinkle skinned woman licked her top lip and winked at Vaughn, allowing a smack of her own ass for the yound male. She was still wild, and it showed. She wanted to put her lips on Vaughn's hot dog, so she caned her way to him, and slowly tried to take off his belt.

Meanwhile............................

Sesshomaru, obvilious to all this through the crowd, finally got his meal. He had one sexy lady stroking his hair, and he didnt mind it. He was used to the swooning and would probably fuck the living shit out of one of them. For now, he began to eat his beef cut ramen, his rice ball on the side.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Vaughn's anger rose high, higher when he saw the old lady come at him. As she tried to walk to him his eyes went white with rage, and he pulled back his fist. As the woman touched him Vaughn released a powerful punch to the grannies face, causing her to fy into the crowd of the now gawking women. The women screamed and gasped, and began to run away. Vaughn then took the hilt and whipped it, energy coursing through it and straighting it till it became a steel blade. A dark aura of chakra began to envelope his body, and he began to yell.

"YOU WILL ALL DIE"

(Chakra:235/240)
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Haru sighed as Vaughn stood in anger and the crowd grew quiet. He slowly stood and turned toward his ninja, about to say something before the old lad began to come at him. Haru quickly drew his own Abura Banburedo and swung it into the path of Vaughn's punch, causing the cold steel to vibrate as his fist came to rest on a flat side of the blade. Haru then whistled and called Appa to the scene before things got too out of hand. He began another charge of chakra into his fist as he glared at Vaughn. "Stand down, Vaughn, now is not the time or place!" Appa slowly landed in the center of the crowd, dust and ash exploding outward under all six legs. "Now somebody, please tell me what the fuck is going on!"

285/320

Whistle of the Master: -5 chakra
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Through all of the fuss, the man known as Sesshomaru ignored it all, continuing to enjoy his meal, even through all of the silence of the women, the yelling of the cowboy vigilante and the apparent calling of a mass beast to the scene. As the bison of six legs landed, Sesshomaru by this time had finished his meal and paid the man. Where the winds sent that money, Sesshomaru didnt care. He simply began to walk away with the neutrality of a stone cold heartless killer.

By the time the smoke had cleared, the silver haired man was walking away down the street, which put the women in a frenzy. They all began to scream again and search frantically for the sexy man. Sesshomaru just walked the streets, ignoring it all. Was he that oblivious to the ruccus he was causing? Was he deaf? Or was he just tuning it out? All that anyone knows is that he wasnt that caring over the situation at hand. He seemed to have a more serious mind set.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Haru sheathed his blade when the crowd of women began to follow the stranger. He shruggged and figured he might as well see what was going on. He moved to Appa for a minute and grabbed bloody victory off his side then sent him on his merry way. He then shot a glare at Vaughn and began to follow the stranger. Bloody Victory drug on the ground slightly and sparked on the occasional spark as he walked along. Carrying the sword wasn't in case he needed to fight, but more a leg strength builder since it was so heavy. Haru was curious as to why the women followed the man, so he began a brisk jog to catch up to the masses. It wouldn't take long to catch up to them, but he didn't care how long it took.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Over the vast screaming that would become distant as he got away, Sesshomaru would hear a small grind upon the ground behind him. The sound was that of the blade of the man in charge, the one named Haru Satsujin. Though Sesshomaru didnt know him, the man seemed have caught the apparent Kage's attention. The silver haired man would stop and turn to the man, his head peeking over his shoulder, his back still turned away. He spoke with a cold, emotionless tone, one of a man who had no feeling within his heart at all.

"Is there a reason your following me??"

Sesshomaru would grab the one blade Tokijin with his right arm and grip the handle tight. He wouldnt remove it, just channel chakra through it. He had to make sure the man wasnt attempting to start something he couldnt finish.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Haru was still following the group when they all seemed to stop and grow quiet as the mystery man spoke. His cold, almost soulless tone gave Haru shivers as the sound crossed his ears. He stopped as tossed his hair for a moment to get a good look at the silver haired man before he said, "There's no reason in particular, I just wanted to welcome you to my village. Its not every day I get a crowd of my villagers creaming their pants and following around a stranger. Maybe you'd want a tour or a free pass to the hot springs? Based on that crowd, I'd take the hot spring option." Haru stuck a hand into his pocket to try and find the coupon he carried with him, the other hand scratched the back of his head in confusion. How the fuck could he lose a coupon in suck small pockets? There was everything in there except his coupon as it would seem. Ryo, lint, and even some weird wood chip that looked like a duck, but no free pass to the spring. He offered it and now he couldn't find it, fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Sesshomaru would stare with a cold intent towards Haru, however, letting go of Tokijin and turning to the man. His silver hair would flow as he turned and take rest on his back, the large crowd behind Haru frozen by the man's piercing stare. They were still cultivated by his sexiness though, one hoping to score big with the stranger.

"I need nothing of the sort. Just prepare me a room and send me your most attractive female. You seem to have plenty in line so make it happen. Tomorrow, I wish to speak to the one who is in charge.."

The eyes of Sesshomaru would glow an intense yellow, he was dead serious about his request. His hands would rest by his side for now unless the man found his request unfit. The reply was all that the crescent moon bearing male would wait for.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Haru nodded to the man as he noticed all the girls behind him to chatter and gossip. He simply smirked and clapped his hands, then two ANBU members showed up by his side. "Your wish is my command. Baki, get this man a room in the resort spa, on the double." He nodded and flashed away in the blink of an eye. Haru the gripped the hilt of Bloody Victory and swung it into a spin using its inertia, then stopped with the tip pointing at the girl on the far left of the crowd. She was a 9.9 out of 10, the only down side was the freckles, but most red heads had then, so it wasn't uncommon. "You can go with the man over there, ma'am." She about passed out from excitement, but the envious group of women caught her in fair sport. Haru nodded to the man and said, "Here you are, now if you want to meet the man in charge tomorrow, when should I swing by?" He drew back his sword and placed it back where it came from and then stuck both hands in his pockets as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 pm

As the man called forth his soldiers, it was apparent who was in command from the start. Sesshomaru stood still and simply watched as the male gave the command, and his piss ons left the scene. However, Sesshomaru didnt expect to have his woman picked out right now. He wanted it to be a bit of a surprise for his own amusement. Nonetheless, she was picked and Sesshomaru took his gaze towards hers. She melted in her thong immediately, knowning he was ccourting her later on this night.

"Woman, I care not your name, but meet me at the destination you are given by your Kage."

Sesshomaru would shift his eyes back to Haru, and caught his sly sentence. He didnt break face, and spoke once again, making his own orders for Haru.

"You dont need to do a thing. I will find you on my own.."
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Haru smirked and said, "Alright, I'll be waiting." And with that, he turned and began to walk through the crowd. It was apparent this man led a mysterious life to say the least. Also, for some reason, it just seemed weird that all the women swooned around him. He had to be a celebrity, but as long as he didn't stir up trouble, it would be fine. If he did, may God have mercy on his soul within the gates of Portam Inferni. He sprouted the blood wings from his back again and took flight toward his tower. He had no need to be here right now, so he would make good use of his time by doing paperwork or polishing his swords. A simple sigh escaped his mouth as he flew toward the black tower and the orange spire.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am

Sesshomaru would watch as the man flew off, he looked to the woman that he would court on this night and give her the same as ever expression of nothing. He would turn and walk away, sure to be met by the ANBU who had his room in order. A night with a beautiful woman and a place to stay was quite a bargain at this point. Deep into the village he would go, sure to find his sleeping arrangements.

[Exit]

[End of Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon   A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journeyman of the Crescent Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Blazes :: Hidden Volcano (Huoshangakure)-
Jump to: