Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Left_bar_bleue160/160The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Empty
PostSubject: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Pucko sat on a log a couple minutes walk away from the base of the Sannin, he was slowly becoming ccustomed to the smell of the swamp, and casually swatted a bug that landed on his neck. He still felt ashamed of his mistake in his fight with Zezray that injured Shizen, he had never made a mistake like that before and the implications of it depressed him. He found he was constntly asking himself if he deserved to be here with the Sannin and Shizen. To be this worried was uncharacteristic for Pucko, as he was usually upbeat and relatively happy with life. But the difference between his and Shizen's skill seemed immeasurable, Shizen was an Uchiha with the Sharingan, and not only that but he was able to move at incedible speeds and attack with great force while he was at his best, just scraping by. Picking up a twig he threw it into the muddy water, watching it float away slowly, trying to figure out how he could ever match up to his new companions.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Left_bar_bleue320/320The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm

The last sannin was walking about the boar's swamp with relative ease, it would be impossible to tell now but the first few times Zetzray brought him here he tossed his lunch completely. Normally Isamu would accompany him along his walks but he had discovered that his partner was here, thinking about the bond between those two Tappaja became a little depressed but then he remembered that he himself had a partner like his brethren. He wasnt aware of it but he was about two hundred feet north of Pucko with a thick bit of trees and brush blocking his view. He performed some hand seals now and thought about how much fun he was about to have.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Left_bar_bleue160/160The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Pucko sighed again, he had accepted that there was nothing in his power that would give him the ability to be on par with the incredible group he was now a part of, but had resolved that he would try damned hard to at least show he had the motivation and drive to eventually belong. Picking up a rock or two he started trying to skim them on the water, but the muddy swamp made for poor bounces and he found himself laughing at the comical way they slowly sunk into mud more often than they bounced on water.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Left_bar_bleue320/320The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:23 pm

After the handful of hand seals Tapp bit a little into the skin of his thumb so that he drew some blood and then marked his left shoulder with it. Immediately following was a cloud of smoke with a small laughing creature inside it, Strider. Tapp smiled as the little monkey crawled from his shoulder to the top of his head to find a comfortable spot in his mass of hair. Tapp would walk again and soon find Pucko, he hadnt talked to this boy before but had noticed his display in the fight and the friendly fire aside it wasnt a bad display. "Hey there." Tapp would greet the boy from behind him, making his presence clear so there would be no unneeded attacks breaking out.

Strider:
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Pucko turned at the friendly greeting, pulled out of his contemplation by the sudden vocal outburst. He saw a man with a monkey on his shoulder walking towards him, and he somewhat recognised him as one of the Sannin. "Hey, what brings you out here?" A gust of wind blew through the area, stirring up the putrid smells of the swamp, causing Pucko to gag a little, "Sorry, still not used to this smell"
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 pm

As the wind blew the smell up towards him Strider sniffed in the air to see just how bad a place could really smell, he had only been to the swamp once before and it was to the village at the center never here. As the foul stench caught his attention he held his palms to his mouth as he cheeks swelled up, before he blew his chunks he jumped into a bush and then let it all out, the little ape made sounds louder than something his size should be able to but it was apparent he wasnt being overly dramatic. When he got done he walked out and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before climbing the long path up Tappaja until he was once more on his shoulder. "This place sucks, we should hang out in the jungle soon since the air is so clean..." Tapp just chuckled, he knew at its core the little guy just missed those years when he lived only on the island and never left but now he had to venture out and provide intel for the boss even though Strider didnt understand that part. Turning back to Pucko he answered, "Just enjoying the pleasant aroma of the area, like roses eh?"
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Pucko chuckled at ittle at the monkey's complaining, he had done a similar thing when they had first arrived, the smell was incredibly strong after all. In reply to the man Pucko laughed and said, "Only if those roses have been dead for a couple years" He felt at ease around this man. "I'm Pucko by the way"
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 am

Tapp chuckled as the man recounted how he as well had blown some chunks on his initial entrance, the mere fact that he wasnt still proved something though as it had with the literal Tarzan that Tappaja was, there would be a couple years before he fully adjusted to it. "Well I spose so, but only if they died and were placed in a vat of boiling crap a thousand years aged." When he made this joke around the boars it seemed to offend them a little but this kid was new so it wouldnt matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

Pucko laughed at the man's joke, he was relieved that there was at least one person in the group who didn't take himself and life way too seriously. Ever since meeting Raleth and the group it had been an endless stream of sobriety and solemness, and everything was done with the utmost care that not a single smile be given. The attitude surprised Pucko, after all they were all supposed to be comrades, not enemies, meeting this man was a breath of fresh air in this stagnant swamp. Pucko reached up and ruffled the back of his hair, "I suppose your right, this swamp seems to make everything go rotten."
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Tapp sat down on the log next to Pucko with Strider moving back to his makeshift bed on top of his head. "Rotten? No it simply changes state, everything is mere perspective as what we may view as rotten and decayed may be seen as perfect to someone like the boars and in return what we see as perfectly ripe may be rotten to someone else." Out of the three sannin Tappaja was surely the most spiritual and it was shown by these little strays from the real topic in the form of proverbs or in some unfortunate cases full parables. He would appear at one with the area right now though, even if he didnt particularly care for the perspective of the area those who lived here made it worth it for these short trips.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:30 am

Pucko reflected carefully on the words of the wise sannin, it had not occurred to him that what he saw as putrid, another would find appealing. He looked around the swamp and tried to find the beauty hidden in the clusters of decay, after a few moments he gave up. He was sure the beauty was there in the swamp, but the smell of the rotting vegetation was clouding his judgment. "Be that as it may, I'm still not overly fond of it"
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 pm

The giant man chuckled, though young there was a sense of maturity in the kid's voice and it made him start thinking that his drunken dog friend might have made a decent choice in pupils. However it was the other one that really caught his eye, while this kid had more of a head on his shoulders he was someone to teach how to knock heads off instead of filling them with techniques and the rough and tough nature of the red eyed people seemed to reflect a fire for battle in their hearts. He leaned back and noticed some boars running about off in the distance, throwing the mud up behind them and as the sun hit the airborne material the light bent into a rainbow more pure than the sky could ever produce. Then faster than the split second it took for it to appear it was gone, fleeting beauty like all the best things in life. "So tell me then youngling, you followed strangers out here to a place where we obviously are in good with the ruling class and only brought minimal supplies, while I assure you at this point there is no need to lack trust in us I must wonder what was going on in your head. After all you followed a drunk with puppy ears."
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 am

The young man ruffled his hair and chuckled, this man had just pointed out one thing that still puzzled Pucko somewhat. "Maybe i just have a thing for puppy eyes. I guess the reason i came is to better myself, i'm not originally from one of the hidden villages, my family only moved to Morikagure recently after a" Pucko broke off briefly, the memory of that fateful day still stung. "An unfortunate accident within my family. We moved to the village so i could further my ninja training, and it was a means to an end. There's something important i have to do, so when Raleth offered me the opportunity to train under the sannin, i took the chance to better myself, for the sake of my task and for my own growth." Pucko looked out over the stagnant swamplands, a sudden gust of wind swept a new wave of the stench into his nose and he wrinkled his face. "Although i must admit i was surprised by the choice of location."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!   The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Sannin! Tappaja Appears!
Page 1 of 1