Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping the Elderly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Elderly Left_bar_bleue320/320Helping the Elderly Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Helping the Elderly Empty
PostSubject: Helping the Elderly   Helping the Elderly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

Tsundoragakure Mission

Helping the Elderly

Reward: 1,000
Story: With the passing days the elders of our village aren't getting younger and slowly but surely not capable of doing things themselves. With their families either busy at work or whatever the case they are in need of someone to help them out.
Description: My Ninja, your mission is to retrieve the elderly man or woman you've been assigned from their home and help them throughout the day with whatever needs they want no matter how ridiculous. Afterwards return them home safely don't let me down.
- 5 post minimum
- 100 words in each post
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Elderly Left_bar_bleue160/160Helping the Elderly Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Elderly   Helping the Elderly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

May I Perform this mission?
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Elderly Left_bar_bleue320/320Helping the Elderly Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Elderly   Helping the Elderly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Approved for the mission, Begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Elderly   Helping the Elderly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping the Elderly
Page 1 of 1