Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping the Less Fortunate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Less Fortunate Left_bar_bleue320/320Helping the Less Fortunate Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Helping the Less Fortunate Empty
PostSubject: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 am

Helping the Less Fortunate Missio10

D

Reward:
1000 Ryo

Story:
There is an old blind man living in the Storm village that needs to get around town today for some errands. While it would be easier to do these errands for him he insists in doing so himself but needs someone to guide him through town. Step up to the plate good Samaritans.

Description:
Post here that you want it and Ill approve

You must post in Arashigakure with a topic titled; Helping the Less Fortunate [mission]

RP you helping the old blind man around town to drop off his mail and pick up his dry cleaning [3 Posts - 200 words each]

Link back here for rewards

Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Less Fortunate Left_bar_bleue160/160Helping the Less Fortunate Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:29 pm

I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Less Fortunate Left_bar_bleue320/320Helping the Less Fortunate Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 pm

begin
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Helping the Less Fortunate Left_bar_bleue160/160Helping the Less Fortunate Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Completed and here is the link Mission: Helping the less fortunate completed
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Good job, you have been paid
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:26 pm

I'll take this on.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Begin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Less Fortunate   Helping the Less Fortunate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1