Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival Training: Stage One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Survival Training: Stage One Left_bar_bleue320/320Survival Training: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Survival Training: Stage One Empty
PostSubject: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Survival Training: Stage One Shizen11

Reward: 1500 ryo

Story: In light of the recent attacks on the village I have devised an extreme training regimen to condition our ninja to be prepared for anything. The regimen contains 5 steps, each more challenging than the next and I've used this harsh environment that we live in to my advantage when constructing this intense work out and not only does it condition the body, but it will allow the ninja to get to know their homeland much better which is an advantage in itself. If you succeed in the entire 5 step training I will count you among the elite of the village and possibly admit you into the ANBU division of shinobi of our village, if I see fit. Good luck, you'll need it.

Stage One: The Steaming Race

Step 1 of the training, and most definitely the easiest, is for you to race three miles through the forest of Huoshangakure, Saltus Vaporis. The forest has heavy steam that burns your lungs, blurs your vision, and makes your body heat up at a largely elevated pace. This is not only a physical test, but a mental test as well, designed to condition your mind to force your body to keep going as the difficulties of the battlefield often require. Just like in the heat of battle you are not allowed to stop, and if you do so you will instantly fail the mission. This is the first step of your training, don't let me down.

Description:
-Post a topic in Saltus Vaporis titled Survival Training: Stage One[Mission]
-For 10 posts of three lines each or 400 words, describing the run through the forest of steam.
-Post back here for your reward

Last edited by Haru Satsujin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ryo : 5900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Survival Training: Stage One Left_bar_bleue240/240Survival Training: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

I'll take this
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Survival Training: Stage One Left_bar_bleue320/320Survival Training: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Do it
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ryo : 5900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Survival Training: Stage One Left_bar_bleue240/240Survival Training: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Mission Completed

Word Count: 758
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Go pay yourself
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Ryo added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Training: Stage One   Survival Training: Stage One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1