Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An offer of a life time (private)

Go down 
+2
Shizen
Raleth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue320/320An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

An offer of a life time (private) Empty
PostSubject: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Raleth continued walking, with the three genin following him closely. Though they did not state their ranks Raleth could still tell their power through his attuned senses. A Master Ookami was a deadly thing after all. He walked until they were near outside the village in a clearing where the sun shined through brightly. It was about noon, and the winds began to pick up. Raleth walked to e middle of the clearing and turned around to face those following him.

"Alright! So we have all met in the most interesting circumstances ever. In reality I did not expect to find you," he pointed to Shizen, "here in Morigakure. God, he's going to be furious when he finds out I'm bringing more than one..." Raleth laughed to himself, at a joke or person that the others did not seem to understand. Raleth then remembered that he had three potential students next to him.

"I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Raleth of the Golem, sage of the elementals. I am also known as the Wolf King, and known by the other two Sannins as The Drunkard...though I don't know why..."

As Raleth said this he unhooked a sake bottle from his side and began to drink it. In a few seconds it was done and Raleth threw it on the ground and belched quite loudly.

"Anyways, please introduce yourself, your strengths and elements if you have any."

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue200/200An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Shizen continued following the man, still not sure of his intentions, as well as staying scared, but once he did the introduction where he exposed him as none other as a sage and one of the sannin he realized that he was not in any real danger, if anything he was more protected in his presence. He looked around at the other two that had followed him. One was the attractive female Ai and the other was a boy that he had no idea what he was called. Raleth motioned to him so he assumed he had to go first in the introductions so he crossed his arms, sighed and closed his eyes and said "Well seeing as this man revealed what I work hardest to hide for some reason, I might as well tell you all, my name is Shizen Uchiha. I am very proficient in Katon ninjutsu and have the ability to access three out of the eight inner celestial gates at this point so my taijutsu is above par. I also have decent skill with this sword." at this point he would draw his golden katana and drape it over his shoulder before continuing "And lastly, I dable in a little bit of medical ninjutsu but I've never been very proficient at it." He paused a second before sheathing his blade and continuing his introduction "My elemental natures of my chakra are Katon which I'm proficient in, Raiton which I have just recently learned to access, and a mysterious third element called Enton which I have yet to learn the slightest about." He opened his eyes and turned to the two other people his rank and said to them "Well that's all you'd ever need to know about yours truly, its nice to meet you, especially you." he then proceeded to wink at Ai and smile, he has always been a womanizer at heart.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue160/160An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Pucko followed Raleth out of the village, he wondered why he had motioned to him, perhaps it was to keep up the ruse that they were actually his ppretices, but he doubted a sannin would bother with superficial appearances. the ystopped and as Raleth spoke Pucko couldnt help but open his mouth a little in astonishment, this man, a sannin of immense power, seemed to indicate that he wised to take the three of them on as pupils in some capacity. Pucko shook his head a little to try and clear away the awe encompassing him, to train with a sannin would be a huge leap forward in being able to find Humming Bird, and to face her when the time came. He listened patiently as Shizen, as he introduced himself, listed his tchniques and skills. When he finished Pucko took advantage of the silence to speak.

"I'm Pucko Caelum, you might know my father as a business tycoon of, well i guess you would say reasonable wealth. I have a variety of jutsu, im also somewhat proficient in weaponry. I primarily use raiton and doton, apparently i have a somewhat affinity to suiton too." Pucko looked at the three strangers before him, recognising the girl, Ai, as being from his village. "I guess thats me, im not part of a clan or anything, just a regular ninja"
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue240/240An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Katsumoto kept his distance, he didn't want to eavesdrop either that just wasn't honorable. So he waited near a tree standing his ground and watching making sure that though the situation was settled in public, he would make sure it was settled fairly here. Katsumoto then sat down and waited, listening to the slightest of sounds. Crickets chirping, leaves falling, the wind blowing, etc. If anything went down he'd probably hear a commotion anyway.

He was here just to protect the man who showed him kindness and bought him food when no one else would. Katsumoto would never stop following Raleth until this debt is paid.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue200/200An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am

After they came to a stop, the drunken man introduced himself properly. To be honest, most of it was lost on Ai. She had never heard of the man specifically but she new about the Sannin. She listened to the other two introduce themselves, taking a mental note not only of their answers to the questions that Raleth asked, but also their attitudes, demeanor, and just how they carried themselves in general. She had no skill in telling someones strength just by looking at them, but she assumed they were near the same level. Still, from the confidence the other two expressed about their abilities, she also guessed she was the weakest of the three. As Shizen finished his introduction, he looked at Ai with a wink and a smile that made her blush. She quickly looked to the ground to avoid eye contact as the other ninja, Pucko, began his introduction. When he was finished, Ai knew it was her turn. Not being a fan of public speaking, but also not wanting to be rude, she decided to just answer the Sannin's questions with short answers. Keeping her head down, she began to speak.

"My name is Ai Takahashi. I guess I'm strongest with a bow or throwing Kunai and my Ninjutsu is pretty good too. I'm strongest with Fuuton style jutsus but I also can use suiton and raiton techniques. "

She paused for a moment before gathering the courage to look Raleth in the eyes. "I'm sorry, but why are you asking all of this anyway? I haven't said yet whether or not I was sure I wanted your training.

She felt like she may have crossed a line with that last comment and quickly bowed low out of respect. "Not that training with a Sannin wouldn't be a good thing. I... uh...." She let her voice trail off, still bowing, hoping someone else would speak up to fill what she felt was now an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ryo : 1900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue320/320An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 am

Sitting in a tree no more than 10 feet away from the five shinobi was shinobu. He had managed to catch what raleth said about brining these genin to this open field and knew that Raleth said it loud so that shinobu would catch it. Shinobu had his eyes locked on the young man with green hair that claimed to be an uchiha, Shinobu stared at his eyes and could clearly see that he had not tapped into the powers of the sharingan. Shinobu was able to tell the difference between a matured uchiha eye and one that was still growing. And for this uchiha it was surely the latter. Shinobu also noticed that his hair wasnt dark, this uchiha, if he truly was one was indeed peculiar in his appearance and only through the trading of blows and training would shinobu be able to truly see the extent of his abilities and the truth of his claim. In any case, he was still very weak and this made shinobu wonder as to why zetzray would have personally asked for this ninja to be brought to him. Maybe he had some secret plan or possibly he just wanted this child killed so that he would never become a threat. The eagle clan and the uchiha clan had a long history of battles so this would be a plausible reason to have shinobu track down this child. All of these thoughts and more flew through shinobu's head as the birds above the tree he was sitting in did through the sky.

Shinobu stood up on the branch that he had been sitting on and called out to the uchiha. "You claim to be an uchiha....but from what i can see you're just some genin trying to make yourself seem more important than you truly are." Shinobu was still wearing zetzray's mask but through the eyeholes of the mask, the three tomoe sharingan could be clearly seen by everyone. Shinobu leaped down from the branch and lifted his right hand up with his palm facing his torso. he then gestured for the uchiha to come at him. "If you are truly an uchiha then show me your Fire Ball Jutsu. Even genin level uchiha can pull off a fireball jutsu that most chuuin can't compete with." Shinobu waited for the uchiha to react. he already knew that shizen was an uchiha but he wanted to get him riled up so he could what level of skill he was at. After this, he would bring shizen back to zetzray no matter what the result turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 am

Raleth had always known Shinobu was there, and smirked when Shinobu stepped down and challenged Shizen. He then spoke, after his ally had finished speaking.

"Ronin! Make your presence known. You cannot hide your scent my friend."

Raleth was speaking of Tokugawa, the man who was near yet hiding. Raleth knew he was there, as the man's scent gave him away. He then spoke to the three genin.

"Before we begin I must tell you something: In order to train with the Sannin you must disband your allegiance to your Kage. You must discard of your headbands that you were to prove you are property of a warmonger, and you must take up your own reason to live and fight. Whether it is pety or noble I do not care. But heed this, if you agree there is no turning back. What you will be taught, and the powers gained, must never be revealed. The penalty is death. So I will state clearly:Leave your village and join us. If not, leave now. If you decide to change your mind while you have joined us, you will die. Now. Shizen, show him your mastery of Katon as you have stated"

Raleth's tone was serious, there was no humorous tone while he spoke. It truly mean what he said. He still offered them, including Tokugawa, the chance to train with the Sannin. But, as he stated, it would mean leaving their home village. Returning would be fine, but their allegiance could not be with any Kage.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 am

Shizen was caught completely off guard by a male landing near him with red sharingan eyes peering through the mask on his face. Shizen froze as he saw it, he couldn't see the face and only the eyes and all he could think was that behind that mask laid one of his brothers or his father. The sheer fear that came from him feeling that it was one of his family members caused the sharingan in him to awaken and his eyes turned red with a single comma shaped pupil around that one. His vision was different, he could see the chakra in people and felt that his abilities of perception were increased like he could copy the basic things about people without the slightest trouble, he had realized that the fear he had experienced had just awakened his sharingan. Whoever was in front of him not only did that but then asked him to use the uchiha clans fireball technique on him. Shizen without a second thought did the handseals required for the jutsu and launched a large fireball radiating heat flying in the direction of the other uchiha. He asked him to show his full power fire ball so he did exactly that.

((OOC:I was given permission by Raleth and Zetzray to insta-launch this jutsu just for the sake of making this go faster.))

Spoiler:

140/160
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue160/160An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 am

Pucko couldnt help but widen his eyes at the fireball that Shizen produced, it was impressive for a genin. he also caught a glimpse of his newly ltered eyes, their red hue glinting in the flame of his jutsu gave them a sinister and angry look. Snapping back to his own thoughts he reflected on what had just been said.

Pucko considered Raleth's words carefully. The man was offering him the chance to train under him, to be one of his apprentices and to learn secrets that he could not share with anyone else. the opportunity was something that only came once for a genin, and such an offer would surely never be repeated. He thought of his family, their home was several kilometres out of Morigakure itself, and they were on friendly terms with the Kage due to their generous donations to the village. They would be fine without him around, he had moved into the village proper as it was, and only visited when he got the chance between tasks. He decided that this chance was too good to pass up, it was an opportunity to learn from one of the best shinobi, an opportunity to surpass Humming Bird.

"I'll come with you Raleth, i've got plenty of reasons to live, and plenty of reasons to stay here in the village. But theres one reason i can't stay, and that reason affects the hapiness of those close to me. So i'll come, but if i may, id like to keep in touch with my family, and to stay friendly with the village that protects them. My allegiance wont be with the kage, but all the same i'd like to know he's watching over them."

Pucko hoped that Raleth would understand, and that he would be willing to grant him this boon.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
An offer of a life time (private) Left_bar_bleue240/240An offer of a life time (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:59 am

""Ronin! Make your presence known. You cannot hide your scent my friend." Katsumoto wasn't stunned but seeing that the man knew where he was didn't surprise him. After all Kastumoto was sitting on a tree only 10 yards away in broad daylight. " You'd smell too if you were wandering around the entire world for months, and said I was hiding?" Katsumoto calmly stood up and walked towards the group.

As he walked he saw a giant flame erupt. Katsumoto frowned and shook his head. "Baka, don't ever light a fire in the forest. You don't know what you can attract." Katsumoto flashed back and remembered when some men in his Daimyo's army lit a fire and the smoke gave them away to the enemy. Not only that but the men we're also cut off from Katsumoto and his main force. Katsumoto didn't make it to them in time...

Katsumoto couldn't hear what the man with the eye patch said to the three genin but he could tell it was important by the expressions on the mens faces.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 am

Ai was trying to digest the Sannin's words as she stood back up from her bow. Could she really disband her alligence to her Kage? To the village she grew up in? She knew what her father would want. He'd want her to go with the Sannin, but would never have expected her to be offered. "You're too weak," she could hear him say in her head. "You'd disgrace the Sannin at ever turn." Still, she knew that Raleth would be able to push her to her limits, forcing her to grow stronger. She was about to answer when she heard the challenge come from a branch above them.

"You claim to be an Uchiha...If you are truly an Uchiha then show me your Fire Ball Jutsu. Even genin level Uchiha can pull off a fireball jutsu that most chuuin can't compete with."

Raleth looked to Shizen, telling him, "Now. Shizen, show him your mastery of Katon as you have stated"

Ai was surprised as the forest lit up around her. The amount of energy produced by Shizen caught her off guard and she suddenly felt small and inadequate among the group. If this was the power of the other genin as well, she was afraid she'd actually be holding them back.

After a long moment of consideration, Ai stepped forward to Raleth. "You offer is amazing, and I understand that this is something that very few genin would ever get the chance to do, but... Ai looked away, struggling to force herself to continue speaking, "You're asking me to give up all I've ever known in order to trust you." She looked back at Raleth, the internal struggle clearly showing on her face. "I don't even know you, much less your code of honor (if you even have one) or your motivations. Not to mention if you even are who you say you are." Again, Ai began to feel as if she was crossing into an area of being disrespectful and so changed her tone. "Just...what can you say to me that would make me want to train with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Shinobu Had leaped into the air right before Shizen fired his fireball jutsu so that when he did launch it he would be aiming for the air and not the forest. Shinobu was impressed upon seeing what the genin could do with his fireball jutsu but he was even more so impressed by what he had seen in the young uchiha's eyes. For some odd reason the uchiha had awakened the sharingan and Shinobu could tell that this was his first time activating the doujutsu. Shinobu smiled behind his mask, for there was nothing more rewarding than seeing an uchiha awaken their full potential.

The fireball raced towards shinobu and as this happened he would lean the weight if back wards causing his body to flip. He would avoid the fire ball by 7 feet, his sharingan radiating from the light that reflected off of them from the fireball. Shinobu would then land on the ground again and nod in approval. "Not bad...Raleth. We need to go now. So whoever is coming needs to come." He turned his attention to Ai "Listen girl...we dont care if you come. It's your loss if you choose not to alright. I only came for the uchiha anyways." Shinobu began to walk in the direction of teh hideout. They would need to walk through the forest to reach the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Raleth was a bit astounded as he saw Shizen's eye change, and soon a surge of chakra flowed through shizen as he activated the fire ball jutsu. Raleth jumped back a bit, as he was quite close to Shinobu and had to watch out, lest he get hit with the attack. His ears perked as Ai came forward and spoke to him, and then looked at Shinobu when he spoke. Raleth nodded to him.

"Our reasons cannot be made clear to you at this time. I understand, it is a lot to ask of someone who is just starting their life as being a ninja. We will not force you. But, we cannot allow anyone to have any allegiance to a kage. Family ties is fine, we will not ask you to break them. But your loyalty cannot rest with any kage. We Sannin do not belong to any village, for one reason: To keep the balance of power in the world. This is why we wander. But, Ai, you have a point. I have not proven to you that I am a Sannin..."

As he finished his speech he bit his thumb, and began doing a chain of handseals at a quick speed. There were many handseals, yet Raleth completed them quickly. He finished and slammed the ground, a drop of his blood touching the ground and forming into a circle. Raleth then closed his eyes, and spoke, his voice low yet audible to everyone.

"Quake the world with your Wisdom, Provectus.."

Raleth stepped forward and the ground began to quake around them. The sound of earth breaking and tearing could be heard, and behind Raleth the peak of a mountain began to form. It started to slowly rise, the animals leaving in fear, the ground nearly crumbling under the might of this mountain. The mountain then began to form into something that was humanoid. The peak became the face, the center became the torso, and so on, until a huge 30 ft earth golem formed, meditating about five feet off of the ground. He opened his eyes, his very pupils flowing with earth chakra. The golem looked quite old, cracks and vines were growing all over him, and as he moved the sound of rocks grinding on rocks could be heard. He floated down to the ground, and stood up. His back was slouched a bit from his age, yet his body looked as if it was in peak physical condition. He spoke, his voice ancient, wise, and emanated the tectonic power of the world.

"You summon me Wolf King? Why?"

Raleth turned to the mighty Provectus, and spoke.

"I do apologize, but only to show you. Nothing more"

Provectus grunted, and spoke to Raleth in a chiding sort of way

"What have I told you about showing me off! You call yourself a Sannin, show some nobility of the position!"

Raleth nodded to him and did a handseal and Provectus began to form back into the mountain, and receded back into the world, back to his domain. Raleth then turned to them.

"Last chance" Raleth held out his hand, "Hand me your headbands, or leave. There is no turning back from your choice"

Raleth waited for the others answers.

(250/320)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Shizen, having cooled down from his fear and knowing that this uchiha had no intention of hurting him first said to the Uchiha "Thank you for helping me awaken my true eyes, I know now that you aren't with my family so I am indebted to you." He then bowed to Shinobu before turning back to Raleth and listening to what he said before looking at him with his red eyes and said "I wish to sever my family ties more than anything, you have my full cooperation." He then took of his headband and walked up to Raleth and handed it to him before standing next to his right side. He turned to the other people around and crossed his arms, he looked a little sadly at Ai, hoping she would decide to join, it would be good to have a female around and for some reason she intrigued him, he wanted to see what more she could do.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Pucko couldn help but be overwhelmed by the current situation, what had started s 4 people was now becoming a crowd, a crowd who seemed to be quite complacet launching dangerous jutsu. Pucko cracked a small smile at the assembled group, as sombre as they were, he couldnt help but feel comortable being there, it felt right. "Raleth-sama, i have no allegiane to any village, only people who can help me grow, im grateful for all those who have helped me so far, but i do't belong to a village." Pucko reached up to his neck and untied the forehead protector loosely tied around his neck, he clasped it and pulled it free. "Raleth-sama, i'm with you, i can't say its for any noble reasons, i can't say its for any inherintly evil reason either, i'm only a gennin, i've yet to learn good and evil in the complex world of the shinobi, but i can recognise wisdom, and right now, a wise powerful master is what i need to be the best i can." Pucko smiled at the last, he was by nature a cheerful boy and this opportunity, as serious as it was, made him happy to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Katumoto walked up behind and past the female and bowed slightly in front of Raleth to show respect. While he was walking up he saw the stone golem and now two of the men were taking off their ties of allegiance. "I heard them say your name is Raleth. Allow me to introduce myself to you all. My name is Tokugawa Katsumoto."

Katsumoto then looked towards the others. "Why are you taking off your headbands?"
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Ai watched as Tokugawa Katsumoto walked past her and introduced himself to the group. She was still standing in shock from the powerful summoning technique the Sannin had just done. What doubt she had previously had about Raleths identity was now completely gone. She knew he was telling the truth. Tokugawa's question to the others brought her out of her stupor and back to the events happening around her.

"Why are you taking off your headbands?", he asked Shizen and Pucko.

Ai instinctively reached up to put her fingers on her own headband. This price seemed too much. To give up loyalty to her village where she grew up would be very difficult. But to pass up training from a Sannin... people would look at her like she was an idiot for the rest of her life.

After what seemed like a long time of deliberation, Ai took a step past Tokugawa toward Raleth. She bowed deep again, showing her respect and as she stood, she addressed him very formally. Her tone showing the immense strain this decision was causing her.

"I have no doubts anymore, sir. You truly are a Sannin and anyone you choose to take under your wing would be honored. The fact that you've asked me to follow you as your student has definitely made me feel that way at least." Ai dropped her gaze to the ground as she continued. "But I feel as if I've been invited because I was in the right place at the right time, not on any real merit. Also, you've asked me to go with you for training not knowing what will be asked of me or how I'll be treated." She turned back to Raleth, her confidence growing. I mean, after all, I didn't even know who you were before today. I had heard of the Sannin of course, but you specifically, I knew nothing about you.

Ai let her voice drop, but kept her gaze on Raleth. "That being said, the price you're asking is too high. I will not, no, cannot drop my loyalty to Morigakure.

Ai bowed deeply as she finished. "I am sorry." She stood again and looked around at all the people gathered, gave a weak smile and turned to walk away. If anyone called her back, she'd stop and listen. Otherwise, she decided, she would head home for the day.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Shinobu continued walking as he began to speak to Ai. His voice was void of emotion "Your loss kid. Just realize that if you arent with us, you're a potential enemy. And i will not stand for road blocks." Shinobu would continue on as he expected Raleth and the others to follow his lead to the base. he didnt care if Ai joined to be honest. They had who they came for and even more now. If her heart wasnt going to be with the group and she was un decided on whether or not to join then she wouldnt have made a very good asset in the first place and might have resorted to leaving one day.

Shinobu continued through the thick forest as he stared into the sky.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Raleth's face became quite stern as he heard Ai decline, though she did it respectfully. As Shinobu left, his biting words and harsh comments were agreed by the Wolf King. Though he was a bit glad that Ai had chosen now to leave. If she did it later she would have died. As both Shizen and Pucko gave him their headbands Raleth looked at Tokugawa.

"Your blade is strong, your skill is there. You can learn more, but we do not have anything else to teach you what you do not already know. Besides, our skill does not solely rest in the blade. I do apologize, but you must look else where for a teacher. Perhaps the kage of this village. I hear he is quite skilled."

Raleth gave a bit of a playful smirk to Tokugawa. Raleth ties their handbands to his waist, and then addressed both Pucko and Shizen.

"You have no allegiance to any village. You are now your own ninja, your own shinobi. I ask all of you to come with me. It is there you will meet two more powerful ninja, probably even stronger then me. Your prowess in battle will increase. You will gain power beyond your imagination. What you do with it, is up to you. As of now, follow me."

Raleth turned around and followed Shinobu, with Pucko, Shizen, and hopefully Tokugawa following. They were heading outside the village, outside the country. They were heading, to the ancient swamp.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Raleth on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Shizen turned and noticed the other man that was supposedly going with them, he currently couldn't care for he was thinking about the last statement said by Raleth 'You will gain power beyond your imagination.' Shizen thought about this, it's exactly what he wanted, the ability to morph his potential into something amazing. He was getting closer, soon his goal would be in reach, to be strong enough to no longer hide his true identity and would be able to proudly wear the uchiha name. He turned without saying a word to anyone and continued following Raleth with his right hand resting on the hilt of his katana out of habit, and his eyes still the burning red with his sharingan on it, He was ready for this, anything that could prepare him to defend himself from his family and avenge his aunt.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Pucko smiled at Raleth's words, he was sad to hear Ai wouldn't accompany them, but he was sure she would be happier in the village, it was her childhood home and she belonged in the winding trees of Morikagure. Pucko turned and looked once more at the village that had trained him further in the ways of the ninja. he though of his family, and remembered he must send them a letter at some point explainign his actions. he knew htey would be safe, his father's business was too profitable for the Kage to allow his family to be harmed. Turning back towards the departing group he thought of the path ahead, in time he would grow stronger, and then he would track down the woman who betrayed his family and bring her to justice. For Humming Bird, the end was coming. For now Pucko strode up next to Shizen and playfully put his arm around his shoulder, with a grin he said. "Just you,me and a whole bunch of sannin now hey mate, let the journey begin" Smiling, Pucko followed Raleth and the others out of the village and into the countryside.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Katsumoto thought of what Raleth had said, "Your blade is strong, your skill is there. You can learn more, but we do not have anything else to teach you what you do not already know. Besides, our skill does not solely rest in the blade. I do apologize, but you must look else where for a teacher. Perhaps the kage of this village. I hear he is quite skilled." and what he said was partly true. Katsumoto then bowed again and said "My honor demands that I repay you for your kindness. If you ever need me just send a signal. I will know." Katsumoto then turned to the others and wished them luck in their search for purpose. "I will see you all later, trust me I will find you." Katsumoto then looked towards the setting sun and headed back towards the village, never turning back, not even for a peek.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An offer of a life time (private)   An offer of a life time (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An offer of a life time (private)
Page 1 of 1