Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pirate's Life For Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life For Me Left_bar_bleue410/410A Pirate's Life For Me Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

A Pirate's Life For Me Empty
PostSubject: A Pirate's Life For Me   A Pirate's Life For Me I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm

A Pirate's Life For Me Hmissionu
A Pirate's Life for Me

Reward: 100,000 Ryo to be devided in half. 50,000 to Rohim Edrick. 50,000 to the village of Harikengakure. Also, a promotion to S-rank will be given along with any of the special weapons of the NPCs that you take during the mission.
Story: Searching for purpose and remembrance, Rohim Edrick did research on a group of legendary pirates known as the Typhoons. He knows that the Ao Phalanx harbor had recently been destroyed (again) in the center of Harikengakure, and he wished this voyage would be able to fund that. He wanted to prove to himself and to his kage that he was worthy of the title of S-ranked ninja. He believed by finding the pirates, besting them all in combat, and returning with a huge amount of treasure, he would not only have the money to repair the harbor, but he would gain personal satisfaction, enough extra money to fund his own expeditions in the future, and gratification from his own personal teacher, Dominic Edrick, leader of the remaining Edrick clan.

Description:

- 1400 word sea voyage to the islands -

- 400 words to find each pirate on each island (Total of 1600 words) -

- Each pirate (NPCs played out by Takeshi) must be fought and killed -

- After each fight, a 200 word post must be made to recover from the battles -

- After all pirates are dead and treasure is collected, a 500 word topic of the voyage home must be made -

(Word count total: 4,100 words not including the 4 pirate fights)

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life For Me Left_bar_bleue410/410A Pirate's Life For Me Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

A Pirate's Life For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life For Me   A Pirate's Life For Me I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Rohim, start when you're ready
Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life For Me
Page 1 of 1