Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Given Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Any Given Time Left_bar_bleue340/340Any Given Time Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

The weight of responsibility. It was too much for Etai.

He was bearing the 'burden' of watching Yuki and her unborn child. He hasn't slept his usual sleep of 4 1/2 hours in days. It's been reduced to only 4 hours because he's been watching over Yuki so much. He sat at an outside table of a Ramen shop, a cup of Apple juice in one hand, while his chin rested on the palm of another. His arm was basically the only thing holding up his head, which he wore extreme bags in his eyes. The 12 year old looked at his steaming bowl of ramen, and sighed, slowly lowering himself to it. He let the water boil his face, waking him up, before shooting up into the air, his face burning.

The Boy was wearing his attire of a Sky Blue T-shirt with Hurricanes symbol on the front. He also wore a pair of cargo shorts with the majority of his stuff stuffed away somewhere in the never-ending pockets. His cloak was tied loosely around his neck. A Watch was drawn messily on his right wrist, and Etai kept looking at it lazily, wondering what time it was. The day was young, it was around 12:00 in the afternoon, and everyone was bustling about on their business for the day. The streets were crowded, so Etai was bound to see someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Any Given Time Left_bar_bleue280/280Any Given Time Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Late in the afternoon, everyone was busy including Etai. Oh the joys of having an insane pre-teen watching over you. Etai was gone for now (thankfully) so Yuki took this opportunity to treat herself to somethign she too had been deprived of: SLEEP. In the peace of her quiet bedroom, Yuki had been asleep for quite some time now. Though, it was not a very attractive sight to see.
On leg poking out mid air from the sheets, one arm above her head while the other rested across her stomach. A small flood of drool was falling onto the pillow beside her head. Yes, Yuki was the appex of grace even in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Etais head throbbed as he felt like he wasn't doing something right. He pulled his head out of his Ramen Bowl, noodles stuck to his face, and kicked himself off his nice chair. Now, Etai meant business. The chair toppled onto its back, making everyone around him jump from the sound. Once they realized that A) Nothing was wrong, and B) It was just Etai, they went back to eating and talking nonchalantly. Etai eyed everyone evilly. THey wouldn't understand the burdens of being a ninja. Simple, narrow-minded, stubborn little villagers.

Etai took a leap of faith onto the railing seperating the outside tables of the Ramen shop, and the village streets. He then jumped over the rails and sped in the opposite direction of the flow of people, bumping into everyone and causing curses to e flown out everywhere. And people wondered where he learned all these different words. He flowed through the bodies of civilians and through the legs of others, all the while getting kicked or hit somewhere. But Etai was all the immuned.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Yuki snorted softly then slowly she pushed herself form the bed, wiping the drool from the corner of her mouth. She felt better, more rested, but she was warry. one minute she could be perfectly rested and the next exhausted as hell. Sliding out of bed, and running her fingers through her hair quickly, she walked across the hallway to get Hito.
Walking downstairs, with him still trying to wake up, Yuki sat with him in her lap on the couch and began making funny faces to make him laugh. Even if she was just waking up, Yuki was still Hito's mom and needed to be there for him constantly. Aready raising an adopted baby was tough, and being pregnant with your own along side that made it even more difficult. But Yuki found a way to make it work, she was smart like that.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm

ONWARD TO THE SHIOKAGE MANSION!!!!

Etai would mentally shout this phrase repeatedly, until it was almost unbearable to himself, yet he trekked onward. His face was extremely tired and not in the mood for any fun. But that was looks. Really, Etai could go for another round of coffee right now. That is, if anyone ever let him have his first cup. Apparently he was 'hyperactive' enough without all the caffeine. Obviously they were dead wrong.

Etai hopped onto the wall of the Shiokage mansion, forcing chakra into his feet, as he sprinted up the side, to the window of Yukis room. He looked into their bedroom, to find it empty and the sheets were messy on the bed. It looked like someone was sleeping on it. MAYBE IT WAS A BURGLAR!

Slowly, Etai pulled the window open, then made his way inside, where he began to walk quietly and slowly towards the door. He was completely silent, no one would realize that he was there until it was to late. He was the unbreakable force, the unstoppable Etai, the indestructible-

SQUEAKKKK

Etai froze. Looking down, he realized he had stepped right on top of one of Hitomarus toys. Crap. He looked around quickly and nervously around the room, then dove under the bed, his whole body hidden from view. She'd know not of anything. It'd look like the room was empty, except for the window. The window! Etai cursed himself, completely forgetting to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 pm

As Yuki played with Hito she laughed feeling this was really needed after a long day of dealing with Dom's mentally unstable kin. A sudden noise came from upstairs, the high pitched squeal of one of Hito's toys. While Hito giggled at the sound, it startled his mom and she immediately held him closer to her. Cautiously she walked upstairs, seeing a window open in the master bed room. Yuki quickly walked over and shut it, trying to listen for any signs of the intruder.
Hito giggled softly and reached for the bed, and Yuki's eyebrow lifted in confusion. Setting Hito on the bed she crouched and looked, the back of a green head. With a frustrated sigh she grabbed Etai's heel and yanked him from underneith the bed.
"Etai, what are you doing?"
She asked in an exasperated voice, she was obvioulsy none too happy about having him watching her while Dom was gone. Hito on the other hand was quite happy to see him, so much so that Yuki quickly picked him up to keep him from the danger of falling off the bed as he reached for Etai.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:15 am

"What?"

Etai shot up, and the bed jumped as his head connected with the frame. He collapsed back down on his stomach, clutching the back of his skull and groaning. Etai turned over onto his back, looking up at the dusty top of the bottom of the bed. His legs curled up a bit and he pushed himself across the floor, also giving the ground a nice de-dusting. It was nice to see the floor so clean. Then, Etai sat up, his hands still around his skull.

"I'm protecting you from burglars!"

At that moment, Etai looked up at Yuki, and he did not seem like he was in any form to fight or defend anyone. His eyes were big and round, their sky-blue hues shining like Hitomarus.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 am

As Etai explained that he was protecting them from any burglars, Yuki heaved a sigh and stood.
"Etai, did you ever once think that there is a crook idiotic enough, to try and break into a highly fortified Kage tower in broad daylight?"
With a shake of her head Yuki began walking back downstairs, Hito looking back over her shoulder. The little guy was too young to understand why his mom felt it very dangerous to be around Etai. After that inccident with the pills Yuki would only let him around her children if she or better yet Dom were close by.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm

As the realization dawned over him, Etais face loosened out, his eyes widening, his mouth drooping, and some drool puddled up in the corner of his mouth. Yukis words echoed in his skull. Idiot crook.... Idiot crook... Idiot crook... Etai stood there for god knows how long, just staring lankly as the monkey inside his head clapped the cymbols together, unsure of what else to do, when the gear in his brain snapped, falling off its place-holder.

"GET DOWN!!!!!!!"

Etai screamed, launching himself at Yuki. She wasn't safe here. She wasn't safe anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Yuki gasped in surprise and side stepped Etai. Angrily, she kicked him hoping to send him tumbling down the stairs.
"What is wrong with you?!! I don't need you trying to kill me and my children! I wish Dom woud get someone else to watch us while he's gone."
She sighed, Hito laughing his head off at Etai. He seemed to be just fine with Etai being around, that and the fact that he was so young he couldn't even speak yet and the world was still so innocent in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Those words probably hit Etai harder then the kick she tried to give him. Etai flew through the doorway, but thankfully not down the stairs. He just laid there, on his back, staring up at the ceiling, not knowing what to do with his life. He looked up at the roof of the nice house, never imaging those words to escape anyones mouth. But, alas, they had, and he was stricken with grief over it. He closed his eyes, just waiting for a deadly illness to strike him and kill in the next 45 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Hito reached for Etai as Yuki tried to go back downstairs. She sighed, and turned back around to lift Etai up by the scruff of his shirt. Placing him on his feet, she decided it was time to be the bigger man...or woman...or....whatever.
"I'm sorry alright? I know you're jsut trying to help, but your methods are highly questionable. I would think even you would know not to try and blindside a pregnant woman! We won't get anywhere fighting, lets just agree to let bigones be bigones and try to...help one another."
With that being said, she now grabbed his collar and pulled him close and as menacingly as she could she told him the rest.
"And if you ever try to tackle me, or give my children your stupid sugar pills ever again, I'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 pm

"Yes Ma'am."

Etais nodded vigorously as she spoke her words of rage. It wouldn't be fitted to argue with a pregnant women. Not now, not ever. His Blue eyes would sparkle with what would be known as understanding, and a little bit of fear mixed into it. Who knew which would be more prominent, besides the one bearing the eyes? Etai stared right back at Yuki, his understanding obviously showing, but his inner conscience maybe didn't quite understand.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 pm

"Alright then, glad we have an understanding"
Letting him go Yuki turned back toward the stairwell. Hito wanted to play with Etai, so she ushered him downstairs. Of course she would be keeping a sharp eye on the two of them, no repeat of last time on her watch. While he was mad as a hater, Etai seemed like a sweet kid all in all. His intetions were of the purest form, but his methods were questionable. HIGHLY questionable.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Etai followed Yuki quietly, hopping down the stairs as he looked at Hitomarus giggling face. He seemed so innocent, so unknown of the dangers around him, and the dangers within him. Etais eyes wandered to the walls of the House, where hidden things lay in its foundation. The walls held the house strong, as did the civilians of the Hurricane Village. Etai was certain that this kid, who now wanted Etai to play with him, would end up as one of the strongest in the village, if not the.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Yuki set Hito on the couch, turning to Etai to shoot him a warning glare to remind him of the promise he made, before stepping back. Sitting at the table she would wach as Etai and Hito played, keeping a very close eye on the both of them. Hito squealed in delight as Yuki set him down and reached for Etai. With mama watching closely they would be able to play. Yuki watched Hito, shocked that this was the sickly, pale child that Dom had found left to die. He was growing so fast, and she began to wonder how he would react to his new sibling once he or she arrived in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Etai kneeled down in front of Hitomaru, looking at the large babies smooth texture, and his happy mood. He was innocent at its finest. Etai grinned softly, before picking the baby up, and placing him on his neck, so he lied on his stomach pressed against the back of Etais skull. He slowly got up onto his feet, still holding Hitomaru, and began running around the house, making airplane noises, and eventually he began focusing chakra into his feet, running against the walls and ceiling, all the while making sure Hito wouldn't fall. Oh the joys of being a child.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 am

Yuki watched with a smile as Etai ran around the room with Hito. The part with the walls and celling didn't particullarly agree with her but Etai was making sure Hito was safe, and she was down here if anything went wrong so she stayed quiet. She didn't want to run the fun, especially for Hito. And she had just made peace with Etai so yelling at him now woud defeat that purpose. Now Yuki would just sit back against the table, relax, and watch as Hito laughed his little head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Given Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Given Time   Any Given Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Given Time
Page 1 of 1