AuthorMessage
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Koga dove behind dominic and pulled his talon blade from it's sheath and held it above his shoulder pointing out by dom's hip. The man started jabbing blindley into the thin air, not at any distance to hit anyone, but merely stabbing at the mosquito that was simply just the wind itself.

"I"LL DESTROY YOU EVIL BUG OF SATAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He continued to jab around blindley with his eyes closed, the jabs powerful and strong, just not precise. If anyone was in range, they could say he would put their eye out. Koga had enough of these bugs, and he wasn't going to allow one to escape his grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
410/410  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Lacey grew concerned over the winds as they rolled in. Indeed she was right, there was a hurricane coming, but from the feel of the half mile radius in which I had with my Compass, it was nowhere near land yet. I looked to her and nodded after staring towards the coast just beyond the horizon.

"Your right Lacey. Let's wrap this up and head home."

Well it was about that time I realized, that my sword was being drawn from my sheath and not by my own hand. Suddenly Koga blindly jabbed like a crestaceioun from the pealeolithic era. I decided with that, it was time to screw with him some more. He was jabbing blind as a bat, which led to my continued antics.

"AH SHIT! THERE! OH DAMN KOGA! WATCH OUT! AH FUCK MY WALLET!"

"DAMNIT MONSTA, I DONE TOLD YOU I AIN'T GOT NO GOD DAMN TREE FITTY!!"

Too into character now, I was shaking my fist violently at absolutely nothing, but because Koga wasn't even paying attention to his own attacks, my charades would probably be taken serious by the boy. Like the older brother, I was toying with him. Damn i loved this kid, so entertaining..