Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayoa's Training Session

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Koga dove behind dominic and pulled his talon blade from it's sheath and held it above his shoulder pointing out by dom's hip. The man started jabbing blindley into the thin air, not at any distance to hit anyone, but merely stabbing at the mosquito that was simply just the wind itself.

"I"LL DESTROY YOU EVIL BUG OF SATAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He continued to jab around blindley with his eyes closed, the jabs powerful and strong, just not precise. If anyone was in range, they could say he would put their eye out. Koga had enough of these bugs, and he wasn't going to allow one to escape his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Lacey grew concerned over the winds as they rolled in. Indeed she was right, there was a hurricane coming, but from the feel of the half mile radius in which I had with my Compass, it was nowhere near land yet. I looked to her and nodded after staring towards the coast just beyond the horizon.

"Your right Lacey. Let's wrap this up and head home."

Well it was about that time I realized, that my sword was being drawn from my sheath and not by my own hand. Suddenly Koga blindly jabbed like a crestaceioun from the pealeolithic era. I decided with that, it was time to screw with him some more. He was jabbing blind as a bat, which led to my continued antics.

"AH SHIT! THERE! OH DAMN KOGA! WATCH OUT! AH FUCK MY WALLET!"

"DAMNIT MONSTA, I DONE TOLD YOU I AIN'T GOT NO GOD DAMN TREE FITTY!!"

Too into character now, I was shaking my fist violently at absolutely nothing, but because Koga wasn't even paying attention to his own attacks, my charades would probably be taken serious by the boy. Like the older brother, I was toying with him. Damn i loved this kid, so entertaining..
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Hayoa was a bit taken back by the Shiokage's actions along with the Sankuro, but the pain was becoming too much to bear. He used his good arm to hold the ice pack on the back of his neck, which was almost as if he were touched by an angel. The feeling of relief set in almost instantly, sending chills throughout his body. A slight grin came across his face as he he chuckled at Dominic's antics. He looked back to Lacey who was still healing his wounds and said, "Thanks, I appreciate you helping me. I didn't know your dad was as fast as he was."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"Hehe, its ok. We are allies after all. As far as my dad, yeah, dont mess wtih him too much or request training sessions your not ready for. His methods are a tad brutal.."

She finally wrapped up her healing of the male and released the technique. She would look up to Koga who was battling air and her father who was only enabling his behavior. She laughed at this, those two were more like blood every day that went by. She then started to stretch her arms, loosening up from the the technique she just used. Watching Koga be such a retard was fun. She almost felt as though he were her brother also, even though technically he was her uncle. Yet, they were the same age. Lacey smirked as she thought of this. They were a weird family.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Koga would then launch back and fling the sword as hard as he could towards the void of darkness that was the inside of his eyelids. The sword would travel far across the plains and land in the ground hilt up, blade penetrating the earth.

"I SHALL SAND BURIAL YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU !!!!!!"

Koga began forming handseals as giant chunks of sand started flying into the air, they grasped onto nothing but the current of the wind, then he would collapse his hand. upon opening his eyes he found that nothing was there and he felt that he succeeded in his task of destroying the bug for nothing but sand was showering down upon him. He started to jump up and down pumping his fist.

"I am the prince of ALL SANKURO!!!!!!!!!"

[160/200]
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

I would facepalm and sigh as I watched my blade be sent off into the distance. Then there was the taunt of a sand burial on a mosquito that was never there, and I slowly put my facepalming hand down into my back pants pocket within my cloak and began to slightly remove my wallet. The sand burial was a perfect hit and I let him know it.

"HELL YEAH! DIRECT HIT!!"

As Koga declared his victory with a yell of being the Prince of all Sankuro, in a quick and almost impossible attack, I smacked the back of Koga's head with my drawn wallet. The force of the hit would send Koga into a forward motion and his face would slam into the ground. Though, the force would be as severe as the one applied to Hayoa earlier. The 'Hell Yeah! Direct Hit!!' was meant not only to throw Koga off guard but to state my successful blow to Koga's head with my incredibly thick wallet.

"Thats for throwing my sword. Go get it you dumb ass.."

I would put my wallet in my pocket and sigh, pointing Koga to my blade. If he didnt go get it, I would summon Rudra to eat his Prince tasting ass. Fuckin kid was more hyper than a squirrel digging for nuts.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Hayoa just shrugged and ignored the two who were rambling on and playing games. The show of power was impressive though. He still held the ice pack on his neck and felt winds picking up through the river valley. A sigh escaped his mouth as he said, "I've got work in a few, I should get going. Luckily, I work at the hospital anyway, so lets get going. Thank you Lacey." He turned around and yelled, "Sankuro! I've gotta get to the hospital. My shift starts soon." That would be the signal that the bloodied Uchiha was ready to go and get out of the elements to just sleep off his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 pm

When her dad slammed Koga with his wallet, Lacey burst into laughter. She laughed so hard she clenched her stomach, raising her head to the sky. She couldn't believe the execution of such a great hit. In fact, the whole scenario was beautiful from start to finish. Her part in this was the start, for her Hurricane Slash was the factor that determined Koga's assumption of large mosquitoes INT the first place. She slowed her laughter but to no availe. She continued hysterically at the situation. Yup, now it seemed that even the word weird didn't even do this family description justice.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 am

Due to Koga's quick reflexes and balance, he was able to stop the oncomming faceplant with the hard surface surrounding the feet of everyone, but wasn't able to stop a momentus stumble. The boy's head was ringing now, and his eyes started to roll in a dizzy pattern @_@ as he clutched the back of his head. He quickly regained himself and found himself next to Lacey, who was laughing her ass off at his misfortune. He gave her a shove on the shoulder which would cause her to stumble a few steps and then he sulked over the the sword.

"it's not that funny....-_-....."

He gripped the hilt of the sword and gave a good tug, but it didn't budge. He then tugged again, this time harder, and still it didn't budge. He frantically then started to flip around the sword in various positions of leverage and continued to try to pull it out with various tugs and heaves, yet to no avail. Finally after a few minutes of exhaustion, the boy rested on the sword. The sword however toppled over like paper in the wind and caused the young man to fall sideways, smacking the right side of his face on the hilt. A small cloud of dust rose from the impact, ya know, the size of dust like if you plopped a book on a dusty ass table, and Koga stood up rubbing his face with his right hand.

He then drug the sword back to his brother and slid it back in the sheath.

"And for all that, the injured dude has to walk now. I hope you're happy about this."

Koga gave dom a sideways glare, not of anger, but of brotherly disposition that was shared among them. Regardless that dom was an exceedingly higher ranked, Koga still had reasons to deny claims for he wasn't a Harikangakure villager. He was just the brother of the Kage.

Last edited by Koga Sankuro on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reworded hilt to sheath, my bad.)
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:40 pm

"You want me to teach you epic skateboard moves kids, I suggest you help your ally. Haji wouldn't be pleased by your behavior. I'd much rather teach you the skateboard stuff Koga.."

I would cross my arms and raise my head up at his sideways glare towards me. I had to pull the sensei card on him. I waited for them to get the man to the hospital. I was hiding my exhaustion now, but I too needed to get home and rest. My eyes narrowed towards Koga, waiting for him to take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Hayoa stood and began to walk toward the Sankuro, struggling to keep his balance. He found it hard to believe that a single blow could disorient him so much, but at the same time he knew what a blow to the head could do to the body. Cool water ran down the back of his neck and was quickly absorbed by the tattered pirate coat. The final thing he noticed was the lack of what was on his head. In a panic he quickly looked around and said, "My hat, where is my hat!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

As Lacey laughed crazily, Koga was not thrilled. He tried to shove her, but when he did, she applied some weight and only her upper body moved. She then tripped over a rock, broke her neck, blood spilling from her nose. She lay there lifeless. She was now just a memory of the past as her life force faded away. She could hear her father calling out to her, telling her not go into the light.

Not! She only had that as a mental image. She in reality only felt her body move and she quickly adjusted her feet to keep her balance. She continued to laugh at Koga, as she watched her buddy pout and then her dad scold him with the 'Sensei card'. She then heard Hayoa shout out abot a hat. A hat that she never recalled him having. She scanned around, unable to find it.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Koga just sighed as the "sensei card" was cast upon him. He looked to Hayoa and gave him a half hearted grin. He then started to form handseals and a lob of sand would encompass the man as he struggled to walk. Koga would then raise his hand and the man would be lifted from the ground, and under the will of Koga. No ill intent was done, but the man was in a weird position now caught in the Sand Burial. His whole life reigned on if koga's hand stayed open or not.

"Forget about your hat, you can get a new one. Let's get this show on the road huh?"

Koga would then run to his board and hop on it, the momentum carrying the wheels across the sand as if he were gliding on Ice itself. Back to the village he hurried with this medic, in need of medical attention.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm

As Koga would lift Hayoa in a cloud of sand, and take him off. I would walk to my lovely daughter and put my arm around her shoulders, looking down at her with a large smile. I would squeeze her in loving hug, and wink at her.

"Not too bad kid. Your really getting skilled at your medical stuff.."

I would start walking with her as we would follow Koga and Hayoa back to the Village. I was proud of her and I kept my arm around her during the walk back, thinking of just how well she executed her technique. It was now that I knew it was time. I needed to send her to Haji for more advanced stages of her training.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

As her father put his arm around her for a loving hug, Lacey pressed her head against his side and watched as he winked at her in pride. She would hear his praise of her efforts and smiled back towards him. She was always happy when she recieved praise from him. She then began to walk with him as they left the area of the Shinkiro River. Koga was in a bit of a foul mood after her dad threw the 'sensei card' but on the inside, Lacey was still laughing. Koga, Koga, he really must learn...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Hayoa felt the sand envelop his body and drag him into the air. He sighed, and as they rolled away, he saw his hat, lying on the ground. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" He screamed as Koga kept going. "A pirate is nothing without his hat!" He sighed and closed his eyes, then he realized his ID was still in the hat. Too late now, he would just get a new one for himself later, or comeback and find it on his own.

[Exited]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayoa's Training Session
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2