Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viper Edge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ryo : 24600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Viper Edge Left_bar_bleue340/340Viper Edge Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Viper Edge Empty
PostSubject: Viper Edge   Viper Edge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Viper Edge Weapontemplate

Name: Viper Edge
Type: Katana
Quantity: 1
Description: A long handled katana that was symbolic to the name of Trigon Graco's alias. Crafted from pure titanium forged with the fangs of one hundred vipers. The handle is pure viper snake scales hardened and mixed with onyx gems to ensure comfort and overall sturdiness (Same applies for the entire sheath). The blade is standard length of a katana. The stand out feature of the handle is the snake head which is crafted the same as the handle except the eyes. The eyes are from a real viper.
Abilities: N/A (Upgrade to come later)
Durability: This blade although made of titanium is as sharp as they come. It can tear through metals one level above, for the edge and tip of the blade is mix forged with diamond particles for the enhanced cutting power. It can be torn through by all blades equal to the cutting power of titanium except for the area of the edge, which is indestructible.
History: Upon his rise to General of the armies of Arashigakure, Trigon was given this blade as a symbol of his worth to Hagane Kinzoku. With the sacrifice of the Viper serpent, Hagane would make this blade with the blessings of the Thunder God himself and present it to Trigon before a capacity crowd within the Legendary Arena walls. Trigon accepted this blade, and held it by his side for many years during both his service and betrayal of the Kinzoku family. The blade has never tasted blood however, as Trigon saw it more as a trophy than an actual weapon. Even to this day, it is kept by his side, never having been drawn a single time. It lays dormant within it's sheath, anxious for the taste of that crimson texture.
Appearance:

Viper Edge Js603
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Genin

Ryo : 1500

Viper Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper Edge   Viper Edge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 pm

"It can be torn through by all blades equal to the cutting power of titanium except for the area of the edge, which is indestructible."

Describe this better for me. I'm a bit confused as to what you refer to "the edge" as. Usually, when I deal with swords, the "edge" usually refers to the entire blade minus the hilt. But if this were the case, your statement above wouldn't make sense, so clarify it for me.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Viper Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper Edge   Viper Edge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:37 pm

By edge I mean the entire sharp part of the blade from the base to the tip. The backside of the blade leading into the sharp portion is just titanium. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Genin

Ryo : 1500

Viper Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper Edge   Viper Edge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 am

So if this got shattered, techinically there'd still be a really thin blade left because the edge would remain unbroken? I just feel like it's unnecessary to just say the edge is unbreakable.. because if you went to block.. say.. an attack from a diamond weapon, it would cut through the rest, but still be blocked by the back of the edge.. I think you should just make the whole thing unbreakable because of the way it was worded.

Right now, price is coming out at around 28,000 Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Viper Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper Edge   Viper Edge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:46 pm

I do not wish for the entire blade to be unbreakable. Only the sharp edge of the sword. I have it this way for a reason but thank you for your input on the matter. I will accept the price and also purchase it if you do not mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viper Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper Edge   Viper Edge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viper Edge
Page 1 of 1