Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Viper Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ryo : 24600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Viper Returns Left_bar_bleue340/340The Viper Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 pm

A few hundred feet outside of the walls of the Hidden Village of Arashigakure, a man walked in heavy mist from the humidity and overwhelming rainfall. This male had made his way from Amagummo to Arashi in order to reach a functioning weapon shop. Though he was retired, Trigon needed no suspicion of his presence. While hidden in the heavy mists, the man began to conjure handseals as he walked. His hair already fell over his face, but many would probably recognize his build. This must be avoided, thus Triogn used heavy caution. His steps were consistent enough not to draw attention from any who might be close, but the man was sporting his shining red eye, a sharingan in which could sense chakra nature and there seemed to be none in the area around him.

As his seals fluently landed their marks upon his request, the man finally, through the thick humid fog, could see the main gates. He would stop, hoping to still be out of sight, and once it was confirmed, he would continue the combination. Soaked but not dampered in spirits, he was ready to execute.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Viper Returns Left_bar_bleue340/340The Viper Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:11 pm

The seals were complete and the male began to shift in body, his large build becoming more slender and his muscle tone more defined, yet smaller in size. His hair shifted from his grayish white, to a silky jet black. The attire was also completely changed into that of a long white zip down and the pants into a flat black set. An uchiha crest on the back of the white zip down, just between the shoulders, Trigon had used the No Face Henge to turn into the man in which he had murdered for an eye. His scar around his transplanted eye was gone as well, he was a perfect replica of his former 'friend'.

Now that the transformation was set, the man known as The Viper would now finish his walk towards Arashigakure. It wouldnt be long before he reached the gates, the rain just as violent as it was before the transformation. As he itched closer, the walls became greater and greater in size, towering over his being as though he were an ant looking up to a human. The Uchiha No Face, was looking into the belly of the beast from the outside.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

When requested by the guards to provide a matching ID, Trigon had no issues. He reached into his pouch on his leg, removing the ID of the very man in which he had murdered all those years ago, and presented to the protectors of the gate. They looked to the ID, then to Trigon and nodded with a reply.

"Your good to go sir."

Trigon in disguise returned the nodding gesture and took back the ID of the Uchiha man, still yet to be named for now. He would proceed to go inside of the gates as they opened for his very arrival. The Viper had initiated the first stage of his plan and that was getting inside the Village. Next the male would attempt to make his way towards a weaponsmith and get what it was he was in need for.

Arashigakure was grand, larger than life if that were a simple way of putting things. He would venture through the streets as the rain would be so persistant as to not want to let up, even for a second. He was not in a hurry as he reaquanted himself with his former home.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Many many a memory were brought to the forefront of the man's mind as the pouncing drops soaked through the fake face of Trigon. To be the face of a man to whom you have killed could give anyone not mentally tough chills or worse, breed insanity. For this man it was neither as he quite enjoyed to impersonate those too weak to last before is might. He was a gentle natured soul if he wanted to be, but deep down the man was sinister and ruthless. As he passed by a local bar he remembered his first taste of alcohol with a young Hagane Kinzoku, that man could really drop glasses and not in a literal sense.

The memory of Hagane was instantly frowned upon by Arashigakure as a flash of lightning and a roll of mighty thunder clashed in the neutral sky. It seemed the old man was the only one who knew this disguise of Trigon and let his displeasure be known. The Uchiha faced Viper smirked at this kind welcome from his slain former leader, a mock unlike any other. The smirk was a way to let Hagane know that he was alive and well, and there was nothing to worry about. Atleast not now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Pressing on, Trigon reached a building of a high class weaponsmith, one that stood multpile stories. His jet black disguised hair was soaked but he had made it to where he wanted to go. He walked in after a pause for one final stand off with the weather and pressed his hand on the door to enter. The door would creak as he opened it slowly and he would press his drenched feet on a rug to wipe his feet. A few swipes of his soles to dry them and Trigon entered an open room. The open space had many classically built weapons around the wall. It was a war display more than anything, but Trigon would expect this from his old acquaintance.

As the man of Uchiha build stepped into it's center, he rotated his being around as he admired the artifacts of fine crafting inside. Many were weapons he used in his arsenal once, some jagged kunai and great swords. Their conditions were mint and Trigon was satisfied by their historical place in this world. His eyes would end at a door, closed to the rest of the room. Trigon would head towards said door in the silence of history.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:19 pm

The male would clench onto the door and let it open gently. As he did, there was a desk and a man sitting at it. His head was down and he seemed to be reading over a scroll of heavy information, for he was rubbing his middle finger and thumb on each side of his temples respectfully. At the sound of the door, he didnt even look up. He just yelled.

"I SAID WE'RE CLOSED!!"

Not hesitating, the Uchiha fooling man walked closer. He kept a steady face, hoping the man would recognize his voice for when he spoke, he allowed his true speech to echo in the room. It bolstered with authority and for any lesser man, it would send a shiver down ones spine.

"Is that any way to teach an old friend??"

The man suddenly froze.....
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Eye contact was made and even more so, a fear struck over the man as the voice of Trigon brought back every embedded memory to the old timer at his desk. Uchiha faced Trigon walked up to the old man and grabbed him by the neck and lifting him from his chair.

"I know what your thinking. Why would I be back here to see you right? I came here for the information I told you to gather..."

The old man was lifted from his feet and held onto Trigon's forearms as his feet dangled from being set off the ground. The man was gasping for air, and his grip was fading. He didnt think Trigon would ever come back, but he was now wrong. He had sold the research, but how would he tell him without dying? The man tried to speak, but was failing. He managed to get off a crackle.

"a..lright.....I'll......te...ll......you......"
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

The Uchiha faced Trigon dropped the man down and looked down with an ever so cold stare as his counterpart began to clasp his hand and cough severely. The cold stare of death coming from Trigon was nothing compared to what he could fully do to the old man, but he would save that for later. For now he waited for his answer. Once the old man got his breathing steady, he replied in fear.

"Please Trigon. I...I sold the research to people within the allied nation of Morigakure. Please Trigon. I swear, I didnt think you were coming back. I was low on work and money and it gave me hope that I coul-"

Not another word could be said as Trigon placed his hands swift and precise on the man's neck. With one powerful motion Trigon snapped his neck in two as the man fell limp over his arms. The normally composed Trigon was in rage. He didnt expect to have to do this much work. He just wanted the information on his weapon and that was it. He needed it for without it he could not do that in which his soul desired. He would place the man down on the ground and turn away. Walking though the open doorway as he left the building, Trigon would return to the streets and make his way back down the rain driven streets. Another thunderous roar of lightning emitted as a signification that Hagane was still unhappy by Trigon being in Arashigakure.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Slowly but surely Trigon in disguise was pacing his steps to get out of Arashi. Still in his disguise of an Uchiha, he left all suspicion in his wake. The pouring of the rain was heavier now but he pushed on. His steps were heavy as he walked, allowing a deep thumping sound to come from the base of his feet. It was the fresh sound of the bass drums of death but The Viper felt no guilt towards this. He raged on.

Eventually he would get through the gates and back into the clearing. He needed to adjust his planning a bit. It was something this male hated but nonetheless not everything can be perfect. As he reached the open countryside outside of the mass walls of Arashigakure he had to make another stop soon. There was a small town to the southeast just at the borders of The Land of Snakes and The Land of Vines. No loyalty to either nation so it would be perfect. That is where Trigon would go.

[End of Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Viper Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper Returns   The Viper Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Viper Returns
Page 1 of 1