Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Village of Ashes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Village of Ashes Left_bar_bleue320/320A Village of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 pm

As the ape sage walked into the hidden volcano village he looked it over, it didn't look all that impressive but his team wanted it for some reason and he was a sell sword at heart so he didn't need to ask questions. Eventually he made it to the kage's tower and with his powerful kicks knocked in the doors so that they flew in and snapped in half. Casually he continued on until he found the front desk and asked a terrified woman behind it, "Any idea where the kage is? I've been asked to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ryo : 10800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Village of Ashes Left_bar_bleue280/280A Village of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Concluding what was one of the most uneventful meetings he had ever been a part of, Sesshomaru was on his way back into the lobby. The doors seem to shatter at the wake of a rubbish looking individual who entere. The man known as Sesshomaru could smell the man, the apparent smell of monkey engulfing the room. The man barked the order of killing Haru, which made the usually emotionless Sesshomaru raise an eye brow. He proceeded forward to the primal individual and shot a death glare to him. The man who boasted of killing, was an ignorant one. Sesshomaru let him know it as he passed him.

"You talk like an ape, but talk is cheap. Instead of insisting you'll kill him, just do it."

Without another word, Sesshomaru would walk out the door, almost inviting the man to follow. His monotonous tone would aggravate aggressive personalities and he knew he just taunted one. Game on.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Village of Ashes Left_bar_bleue320/320A Village of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Having ventured along with Raleth to the land of volcanoes, Zetzray had one goal in mind and that was to claim this land for his team. He had no real ambition to make this seizing into a giant battle or a war between nations, he expected to enter just as he did and destroy the kage without any problem. That was, if he could get to the kage in time to get a piece of him. His brother sannin, the legendary sage of the apes had already rushed ahead to the kage tower to confront the kage, leaving behind only the words "Better hurry up and get some before it's all gone!" Zetzray smirked as he remembered these words.

Zetzray had stood still for a moment, and this was just long enough for his eagle eye compass to pick up everything in a half mile radius of himself. he was able to identif the kage building and Tappaja along with it. But there seemed to be another man with him...a familiar man. There was no doubt that Zetzray had encountered this man before. the real question was, why was the man that granted him with the knowledge of the eagle eye compass in this village...and why had the kage not shown himself yet.

Zetzray knew vaguely of the mans power and also knew that tappaja had a short temper and was quick to a fight. And with that Zetzray dashed off at full speed, only a quarter mile between himself and the two shinobi and Raleth hopefully being close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Raleth scanned the volcano village, a look of disgust on his feral face. His red eye looked around, trying to find the kage's tower. The thick soot mixed in with the piss and shit if the villagers, it disgusted Raleth. As Zetzray scanned, Raleth brushed off his red sannin coat, and re-adjusted the golem scroll on his back so it was perpendicular to his body. He looked at his bone-gauntlets, the gauntlets emanating smoke because of the hot temperature of the air.

Before he knew it, Zetzray was already dashing. Raleth followed close behind, until Zetzray led him to the front of the Kage tower and a white-haired ninja walked out, with Tappaja in the office. Raleth's ears twitched as he heard the man's confident and powerful footsteps.

Raleth's wolf tail slipped out of his Sannin jacket, and he crossed his arms in a strong erect position. He waited to see what would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Tappaja shrugged his shoulders as the man called him arrogant and claiming he couldn't put his fists where he said he could. He turned around and leaned his elbows on the counter as he replied. "That's the plan little man, and since I have no idea what the kage looks like I guess I'll take your head and check your ID afterwards." He jumped forward and ran towards the man, chakra charging throughout his body as he prepared some of his signature techniques to just go nuts like a sparring match on ape mountain and he had a pretty good guess who would win this.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Village of Ashes Left_bar_bleue280/280A Village of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm

As the one known as Sesshomaru began to exit through the door, the ape spoke yet again. Sesshomaru still had a majority of his body turned away from the man, which allowed him to think he had an advantage. However, this was not the case. Sesshomaru had his head tucked down, his eyes peering over his shoulders as he remained mute. There was no reason for Sessh to speak, for the monkey was already primal, running at him. So as Sesshomaru calculated each passing step, he placed his right hand on his Tenseiga. His left hand placed itself upside down on Tokijin but he left his two index fingers extended.

Chakra. It was the source of a ninja's might and Sesshomaru would attempt to show as such. His entire body began to charge throughout with the substance, concentrating it more so into his hands and blades, and even more into the extended fingers. Although the opponent was primitive in his approach, he was confident. Sesshomaru had to be on the lookout. His steps continued to stay paced while the mad man approached, ready to react as soon as the male would.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Zetzray was now only fifteen feet away from the building and would stay at that distance. For at this distance he would be able to move freely while still being able to pick up any movements that would come from anyone who emerged from the doorway.

Zetzray paused for a moment as he zoned in on raleth. Raleth had the unique ability to be able to sniff out chakra, to such an extent that it happens against his will from time to time if the chakra is strong enough. Zetzray was no more than 5 feet away from raleth as he noticed a familiar twitching coming from his nose. beng that Zetzray had fought against and with Raleth on many occasions, this twitching was recognizable and could be put to the type of twitch he experienced when he was picking up and A-S class level chakra.

Having seen nothing but this, Zetzray was able to deduce what was going on. It was just as he thought, tappaja had started a battle and if he was to battle, he and Raleth would be obligated and willing to help.

With this, zetzray drew five feathers from his pouch located on his right side and flung them into the air and without hesitation began to chain handseals together. At the same time he was focusing chakra into the midway section of his back.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 pm

As Zetzray guessed it, Raleth's could indeed sense the chakra of the opposing person who was expelling chakra. Raleth saw Zetzray reach for his pouch and take out feathers, a jutsu that he knew all too well. As Zetzray began his handseals, Raleth did it with him, doing some similar looking handseals but differing at pivotal points.

As Raleth gatherd chakra his eyes became flooded with black color, his eye becoming fully black.as he continually charged chakra a golden ring formed, separating the pupil from the rest of the eye. In that same moment his canines enlarged a small amount, and his ears became alert. His overall appearance looked more feral. He growled, low and terrible, to the opposing person now trying to fight with Tappaja. This growl was like an alpha-male to an intruder, a truly menacing growl.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Tapp released his chakra in the form of taijutsu, sprinting forward to close the tiny gap between him and his target in less than the blink of an eye. As he got up close and personal he threw his head backwards and slammed it forward, aiming at Sesshomaru's skull. Between his speed boost and the speed of the attack this would probably hit but even if it didn't he had a back up plan in the works, chakra circulated throughout his body once again as he got ready for the follow up that was sure to come.

270/320
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 pm

The battle was official and the first move was cast. A swordsman vs. an apparent monkey wannabe. The man was moving fast, a note Sesshomaru took as soon as he started running. The smell of ape wasn't just a cheap shot towards the man, but it was a distinct read into his style. The barrage towards Sesshomaru was the giveaway. Primal rage, though compelling, would lead into disaster. The sudden change in pace was duly noted, and oddly expected. Sesshomaru was ready.

A keen eye was needed to master the Iaido, and it allowed for instantaneous striking power. This was needed. For as the eyes of Sesshomaru watched the man, the change in speed, though not caught, the absence of rhythm was the guide. He activated his first technique, the static after image as a 'lightning' fast move was made to the right, circular motioned, which opened Sesshomaru to the face of the bullet of a man. In the same instant, a powerful draw of Tenseiga would tear in an upward arching slash, aiming directly at the right rib cage to the neck and left shoulder of the man. The Iaido had been initiated and the first slash was as instantaneous as Tappaja's attempt to attack. For the drawing of the blades amplified, not only the strength of the male, but every other aspect of him as well. This was the power of Tokijin and Tenseiga.

If slashed clean, the man would suffer a gash through his entire torso and have nothing to keep him from bleeding out. A duck move would allow him to become beheaded, and fail to live instantly. However, nothing out of the ordinary should be considered farfetched. It was only a hunch that allowed Sesshomaru the heads up on the oncoming, nothing more. However, it solidified his place in the battle for as he moved the after images took their stance on the playing field. All electrically charged, the three men were like a dance group, not to be told apart but by shear luck. All the while, the left hand would draw Tokijin upside down. This would allow for total defense of the left side, giving Sessh much more opportune chances later. His stance was that of precaution, ready to adjust on a whim, right leg bent and left leg applying the foundation.

Sesshomaru would still charge chakra into his index fingers through his left hand, now charging his swords fully with chakra once again. The man was up to make another move, if he could that was..for Sesshomaru's next sequence would continue the art of Iaido and more.

Spoiler:

230/280

(Reference the blades in Sessh's inventory. Instead of the double everything, which I forgot to change, it will be simply a one rank increase for each stat, and two rank increase in strength, due to the second blade. Just call me if its confusing.)

Last edited by Sesshomaru on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 pm

The five feathers drifted gracefully towards the floor and as they were each a foot and a half from reaching it, five poofs of smoke appeared on the scene right in front of Zetzray. Zetzray smirked as the smoke cleared and revealed 5 other zetzray's each wielding the same weapons and having the same look in their eyes. Zetzray at this point had also finished charging chakra into the mid section of his back and at the moment that the smoke completely cleared from his clones, two wings which resembled that of an eagles sprouted from his back. the two wings were 6 feet in length and resonated with a bright blue aura which surrounded its already blue chakra make up.

Zetzray looked at the clones and said "You assist Tappaja if needed." Having given commands to each of his clones, Zetzray Then stood and watched as the battle commenced.

Jutsu used-
Spoiler:

Chakra pool:260/320

Last edited by Zetzray on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 am

At the same moment Zetzray and his clones went off Raleth finished his handseals, and a huge puff of smoke exploded out of him. Four distinct shadows could be seen, and as the wind blew away the white smoke four Raleth's were all growling low, and then they howled loudly. This combined howl would be heard by everyone, and would attract small attention from Sesshomaru and Haru alike. The Ookami's looked at each other and immediately split up in groups, running fast. Each Ookami seemed real, and even those who could see chakra could not tell th difference because each clone shared the same amount of chakra.

Two of the Raleth's quickly followed Zetzray, coursing chakra throughout their bodies, running on all fours and being only seven feet away from the running Zetzray's. With each step they began to snarl, and growl, slowly becoming more feral. It would have been a terrifying site to anyone who hadn't seen much battle.

The other two Raleth's ran toward Tappaja, following the Zetzray's. They ran fast, and both began a chain of hand signs. They seemed more human then the other Raleth's, but equally as fierce. This was about to be an all out battle.

Chakra for each Raleth (80/320)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm

(Being that haru does not wish to fight and the topic clearly says [private, sannin and sesshomaru] I'm going to ask that he delete his post and post it elsewhere. and toketsu i have no idea if you're allowed in or not because of what sesshomaru might want. After Haru deletes his, ill edit mine to that of a spectator since i will not be fighting anyone.)
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

His fellow sannin seemed to be preparing to join in on this fight as well but so far it looked like he would have this in the bag. Even though it looked like the man made several clones it mattered not, he wanted this attack to hit and so it was going to hit. A surge of chakra out of his body pressurized his power to cover a small area around him and since the man hadn't moved far enough away he would feel the full force of this headbutt followed by the normal concussion that would follow a solid hit. He did however still have a blade to dodge but he still had his superhuman speed to outrun it and back up to dodge the length of the blade followed by him walking around to make it so the man he hit would be surrounded completely by the sannin. An injury like the one just dished out might not end this fight by making his opponent pass out but he for sure wouldn't be doing much of anything and it would be time for questions from the strongest trio on the planet.

250/320
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 am

The thrill of battle was enticing. Sesshomaru hadn't had this kind of blood rush in sometime. Finally an opponent worthy of his blade. Whatever technique that the man had implemented, Sesshomaru felt nothing from it. With the full extension of his strike and arm, the clearing was more than three feet. Add that the way the arching motion allowed the male to be even further back, having replaced himself with a static after image. The formation was considered triangular, which allow for the distance. However, the Iaido strike would remain true, just not as damaging. For to be replaced with an after image meant sacrificing full placement. However, the after image, although slashing the same exact way, would only by pass Tappaja. It was here that the true slash would hit but only at the blade's tip. As Tappaja jumped back, he would realize blood falling slightly from his chest. Iaido couldn't be avoided so easily at his fastball type charge speed vs. its near instantaneous slash. It would take too much time to stop and adjust direction even at his pace.

Now this gave time for Sesshomaru to continue onward with his next move. The presence of others running could be heard, and the man prepared for the worst. He was about to be outnumbered, not good. With safe distance between himself and his first attacker, Sesshomaru would sacrifice Tenseiga, for the defensive presence it was needed for was no longer needed. As the male put it back in its sheath, the click of the blade returning hid the sound of his next jutsu being formed. Storm energy fell by his side, its full length hidden by the fact that it lay on the ground by his side. Footsteps were closing in and there was the monkey to worry about. He had sacrificed 20% of his strength, but he was still able to match the ape. Preparing himself, Sesshomaru held Tokijin and shifted hands with it, channeling chakra into it once more. He could very easily lose the advantage so he had to keep on his A game. However, the competition was heating up. Twenty five ft. separated him from the man and less than 15 from the charging and apparent clones. Tensing up, the man would be in full counter attack, for he would be unable to take the full offensive now. Eyes, ears, even nose peeled. After Images ready.

Spoiler:

180/280

Last edited by Sesshomaru on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 am

Tapp had still missed even with his explosive force technique to disperse his power in the area but he did notice it saved himself from a rather nasty slice across the chest as a blade that had been heading straight for him in his blind rage had been knocked away so that the tip clashed with the ground and the two men were left there standing with each other. Against a man who was highly skilling in Kenjutsu he couldnt rely completely on his fists, it was to dangerous especially now that he had someone to look after back on the island. He smirked and raised his hand to grasp the handle of the monstrous blood red sword on his back, up until now it had been covered in heavy bandages but he took it off his back and twisted it so that the edges sliced through its bindings and revealed itself in its full glory, or at least half of it, the lower half of the blade and the guard that housed the eye of satan was still hidden bu he need not rely on the intimidation factor that held as he himself was also a master swordsman and this battle had just gotten interesting. He began charging chakra as well as activating his sensory ability which would separate Sesshomaru from his after images quite clearly but the silver-maned man wouldnt be aware of this until it was to late. His stance said all he needed though, speaking full conversation to the opposite warrior. He was ready to fight this out until one of them couldnt go on and they both knew who that was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 pm

The man known as Sesshomaru would let the clones surround him, and spin his hand around once, using his energy whip to make them disappear just as quick as they had arrived. This left the two men alone, as he watched Tappaja take a large blade from his back and unwrap it. This enticed Sesshomaru as the same distance maintained itself away from the two. The whip had seemed to disappear, however, that would not truly be the case. The male would start once more of channeling chakra into his Tokijin, awaiting the man to make his first move. The body of Sesshomaru also began to glow. It was time to take the man to man approach. Twenty Five feet separating the two. The battle was new once more. Sesshomaru, once he evaluated the situation with his opponent, took to the right, a slight arch in his path. He was closing in on his target, and timing everything. This man had shown great capability as a fighter, so no speed nor any strength based move would surprise Sessh. He had pulled Tokijin horizontal once more to ensure some defense as he took off, placing his left hand back on Tenseiga. He had no idea of the sensory ability, but hiding the energy whip as being gone was a preemptive plan, one that may keep the favor in Sesshomaru's court.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

He held the blade out with an extended arm and then loosened his grip so that the end of the sword hit the paved ground and shattered it into tiny pieces from the sheer size and weight. He may have been here on an assassination mission but Tappaja was still a fighter of honor so he was letting his opponent know before they even started that his weapon was a beast of its own and that dodging every single attack would be needed in order to survive this as even being slapped with the flat ends of this behemoth could result in broken bones. Replacing both hands on the weapon's hilt he assumed his normal bushido stance, leaving no openings as he shifted his balance and focus into perfect harmony, this was the true strength of a sannin with his blade. "On your move, child of the crescent moon." He had noticed the mark on Sesshomaru's forehead and realized it was the same symbol of the crescent moon island, a place not more than a few days sail from his home of Saru no Shima. The styles of these two islands were rivals transcending the ages so it would all be brought down to this fight to prove which champion would prove the victor. He spat on the ground to show he was prepared to start and waited for his opponent to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Let the battle begin! Sesshomaru watched as the man took his stance, attempting to leave no opening as he was in pure defense mode. Sesshomaru would now have to alter his strategy. Since he was arching, he put himself to a nearby wall of a building. A perfect opportunity. As soon as he saw the stance take place, Sesshomaru would take to one of the barrels, jump on it, then jump again to the wall. At that moment, Sesshomaru pushed himself off the wall and went airborne over the man. He would then take his left hand and slash down, releasing a lash from his energy whip and aim for the top of the crown of his opposition. The whip would fully extend, meaning there was atleast 26 feet between them, wanting the other four feet to split his skull. Sesshomaru knew his opponent would probably calculate this and attempt to dodge, but that was exactly what he wanted. Sesshomaru still had his Tokijin out in front, charging it along with his body. He was attempting a kill shot, or was he? Being airborne to many was a disadvantage but for Sessh, he could muster something from it.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 pm

The whip reformed, something that had not been anticipated but it had not formed anywhere near him. In fact it reformed about five feet away which gave him much more time than he needed seeing as he was in a stance built for defense and counter attacking. He simply stepped to the side of the whip and let it hit the ground as he spun his sword around to meet Sesshomaru's. Charka flowing through him and his weapon as if they were one, preparing for something terrible and strong should he need to resort to it. In the mean time though he just prepared his stance for the impact and held his monster blade like a tower shield to absorb his opponent's power and go on with his next plan of action.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm

When the whip missed, Sesshomaru had to find a different course of action, as he arched over the man to fall on his other side. Sesshomaru would then push off his landing, charging directly at the male. He continued still to charge chakra both in his body and blade, then lashed his left hand inward, the energy whip aiming horizontally across at Tappaja. However this time, it would require more than just a side step. The whip was now if blocked, capable of wrapping around Tappaja at his waist, meaning it would tear through the ape man rendering him done. The only way out, was to either jump or use that statue he called a blade. However, the option was Tappaja's. The men were now 10 ft. apart, Sesshomaru's blade now down and trailing. The difference between the men, was the kenjutsu level, and it was about to be made clear if the man attempted anything. Sesshomaru wouldn't let a counter of any kind come close. His left hand would be the key to this as he began charging chakra into his left hand, all the while continuing to use the whip.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm

The ape sage saw the energy whip coming once again, his blade moved and allowed the whip to wrap around it and then using his great strength pulled like a fishing rod. This would cause Sesshomaru to either once again undo the creation of this weapon or be pulled into close combat range against a man who had already shown that his taijutsu transcended even the need to physically land a blow. He prepared himself for either outcome and let a smirk cross his face. This, after all, was the first time he had been in a fight lasting longer than one blow in many years.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

As his whip wrapped around the mighty blade, his adversary pulled it like a fishing rod, showing off his strength. However, it was a mute point. Sesshomaru used his wit, and allowed himself to be pulled with slight resistance, keeping his center of gravity until the sword reached its peak, much like a rod itself. This is when Sesshomaru let his center go, thrusting towards his opponent as mass amounts of ash and dirt kicked up from beneath him and into the face of Tappaja, the mere ten feet of distance was wiped away. His right arm brought forth an uppercutting slash, all the while the left releasing the whip. Just as this massive upper slash went by, his hand connected with his sheathed blade. He was preparing even in the midst of a full on assault. His momentum was carrying him, but he was prepared. His slash if landed, would rip open the chest of the man, and only his feet could save him. His sword was way above, and it would be too late by the time he brought it down. This man ignited thrill within the Crescent Moon Warrior, truly a man of talent. Sesshomaru maintained his poise, Tokijin keeping him at the same level of his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm

As his opponent was drawn into range he swung his own swords though it would mean nothing, as would be shown soon enough during this battle these two men would be able to fight each other for days without even touching each other as long as they kept their weapons out. His sword was to far out of the way to block one of the strikes though but he was always prepared for this sort of thing. He used excessive force to knock his blade towards the ground so that the momentum would flip him over, catching his opponent's sword on the steel plate that he had placed on the bottom of his sandals. He twisted his foot around along with the rest of his body to loosen himself from his opponent as well as ensure that he wouldn't be counter attacked while escaping this unorthodox block. They were separated from each other again by no more than ten feet and Tappaja saw a glint in his opponent's eye that he knew all to well and like all warriors on the level of these two he knew he could afford a moment in this fight to say something to intensify the match. "I can see it in your eyes kid, you're no different from me when it comes to battle against someone on par with yourself. Just an animal that thrives for the thrill of possibly being slain at any moment, can you feel every sensation of that rush? Because it feels so right in people like us." He smirked, knowing full well that it was this lust for battle that disgusted those of the crescent moon's traditional ways. The way that the apes threw themselves at one another in combat just for the fun of it rather than to serve a purpose, it was so foreign a concept from those of the small island of warriors that it had started a feud of fear of the unknown reasons behind everything. This battle was going to get much more intense before it ended, to prove that he was ready to continue he swung his blade out to the side. It's monstrous edge slicing through more of the bandages covering it to reveal a larger section of the blade as well as cleanly cutting through the supports of a small building which started to implode upon itself. He stood there, move his blade back into position with one hand and using his other to taunt his white maned opponent further.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
A Rank Wandering Nin
Sesshomaru

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 pm

As the men were now separated, the man opposite Sesshomaru stood a bit away from the male. He was going on about his thirst for battle, comparing Sesshomaru to himself. Sesshomaru stood straight up, sheathing his blade, letting go of the other as well, speaking against Tappaja.

"Unlike you ape, we of the Crescent Moon control our thirst, until just the right moment. Killing is an art, art in which you know nothing about. Slinging shit is the only art you know and you fight the same way. Now come monkey, let us thrive on this battle once more..."

Sesshomaru would retake Tokijin, this time holding it horizontal in front, his left hand placing itself on the base of the hilt. He slid his feet out slightly and let his head tilt in as his gaze turned intense. Let the art of the sword begin its song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Village of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Village of Ashes   A Village of Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Village of Ashes
Page 1 of 1