Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of an adventure[OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Genin
Yoshi

Ryo : 3900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Start of an adventure[OPEN] Left_bar_bleue160/160Start of an adventure[OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Start of an adventure[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Start of an adventure[OPEN]   Start of an adventure[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 am

"Thank you for coming! Please come again! I'll be giving you some free steamed buns tomorrow! All on me!" said the owner of the restaurant.
"Haha, You're welcome! Thanks for the wonderful food! Of course I'll be back, this is my favorite stall. and plus, you're giving me free steamed buns, why wouldn't I come?" said Yoshi as he bid farewell and exited the small restaurant.
Yoshi then placed his hands in his pocket and started walking through the street. The street was full of people. After walking for about 10 minutes, he looked left, and then to the right. "Should I go for training, to the library, or complete some missions?" thought Yoshi. after struggling in his thoughts for a while, he smiled and ran towards a building. As he entered the dojo, he took off his shoes and changed into his training attire, which is a black Shihakusho sewn by his mother. After changing, he went to the training room. He went to a cupboard full of wooden katana. "Hmmm.....which one should I choose?" After looking for a while, he picked up a nicely made wooden katana and started to train his techniques on a dummy.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Start of an adventure[OPEN] Left_bar_bleue320/320Start of an adventure[OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Start of an adventure[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of an adventure[OPEN]   Start of an adventure[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Nami would be walking about his village once again today and ofcourse the public went into a frenzy attempting to talk or touch the kage and Nami just laughed "I guess it never gets old" his smile shown as he greeted everyone that he could while trying to maintain control. Nami would now be passing the dojo that Yoshi would be residing in and with all the commotion it would be a surprise if he could stay focused on his training. Nami would continue walking on past the dojo bringing the hoard of towns folk along with him.

Back to top Go down

Start of an adventure[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1