Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparing a Picnic (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Preparing a Picnic (Open) Left_bar_bleue160/160Preparing a Picnic (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Preparing a Picnic (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Preparing a Picnic (Open)   Preparing a Picnic (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 am

I hadn't done anything in a while, I've worked at the Castile de Kenko for a long time, but aside from that I've been pretty cut out from the outside world, so I'm gonna head on out to the park sector and make myself a picnic and enjoy to scenery. I put on my usual gear, had Slicer and Dicer strapped to each side of my waist, and headed out to the clearing that was the park district. The weather was fair, slightly windy and sunny without a cloud in the sky, it was a perfect day to do something like this.

I found an area slightly isolated from the large amount of children and families at the park and put my bag of cooking supplies on the ground, I then needed something essential to cooking, fire. I walked around the park collecting small sticks and a few bundles of dry grass I'd need as kindling. I then walked to the outskirts of the plan where a few trees were and whistled a happy tune to the tree to cause a bundle of slightly thicker branches to sprout out. I drew Slicer and cut the branches off quickly and lugged them back to my spot. I sat cross legged with all my materials spread out in front of me, time to get going.

I grabbed the larger branches and set them in a small pyramid formation and shoved all the twigs and kindling underneath before reaching into my bag and pulling out a small stone and while holding it in my left hand and slicer in my right, I struck the stone several times creating a loud noise and spark. I got a little frustrated as it took a massive amount of strikes before the kindling finally caught and the fire began roaring. I laughed slightly at my success before reaching into the bag and pulling out a small plate and putting it on the ground. I then grabbed a few chucks of beef and placed them in the plate and then pulled out a bottle of the Kenko family sauce from the bag and doused the pieces. I then pulled out some carrots and green peppers and began cutting them up with Slicer and placing them in the sauce to marinate as well, this was on of the more basic Kenko recipes but it was still amazing, like anything else made by my family of course. I would have to wait a while for the marination to finish so I just pulled out dicer with my left hand and began to juggle my blades to keep myself entertained, I wish I had company, eating alone is never fun.
Back to top Go down

Preparing a Picnic (Open)
Page 1 of 1