Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Happiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rebuilding Happiness Left_bar_bleue320/320Rebuilding Happiness Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Rebuilding Happiness Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding Happiness   Rebuilding Happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Mission
Rebuilding Happiness

Difficulty: D
Reward: 1000 ryo
Story: The kage trio of Takeshi, Domonic and Nahaji decided that after killing the elder god Kyuss they would go and celebrate by getting completely wasted and having a giant party with anyone that happened to be in Loki's Delight at the time. As we all know people tend to do some stupid things when they are drunk, when these people can control metal, sand and the wind itself some crazy shit is gonna happen and thus the roof was *quite literally* blown off the top of the building. Now the sun has come back and Takeshi is wanted to get hammered again so he needs his bar repaired, time for grunt work kiddies.

Description:

-All the basic jazz, post here you want the mission and I will approve of it then we can mor eon to the rest
-Post in Loki's Delight with a topic titled Rebuilding Happiness [mission]
-RP you helping the other builders in the construction for 600 words, no specific post count
-Post back here with a link and I'll check, if you do it right (I don't see how you could do it wrong) You get paid
-This mission can be taken a max of three times

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Happiness
Page 1 of 1