Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Happiness {mission}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rebuilding Happiness {mission} Left_bar_bleue160/160Rebuilding Happiness {mission} Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Rebuilding Happiness {mission} Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding Happiness {mission}   Rebuilding Happiness {mission} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:13 pm

{enter}

Omega arrived at Loki's delight after having accepted the invitation to clean up the Kage's mess. He walked inside to find the ceiling practically gone and much of the debris all over the ground, tables and alcohol counter. After looking at the scene, he walked over to one of the workers and asked, "Where would you like me to start, sir?" The worker responded in a gruff voice, "Good. I'm glad we can count on a shinobi to come and give us a hand. You can start by cleaning up the debris. There's a large, wooden cart outside that's eventually taking the debris out to be discarded." When he finished speaking, Omega nodded and began clearing the debris at the front of the pub first. Once he got a handful of debris, he took it all out to the wooden cart and threw it in. This pattern repeated for several hours.

About halfway from clearing out all of the debris, Omega stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. He made a handsign for water with a single hand and charged chakra. With the charged chakra, he manipulated the abundance of water outside and used it to carry the rest of the smaller bits of debris out of the pub. Once that was completed, he relaxed and grabbed the rest of the large pieces of debris and got them out to the wooden cart. When he placed the last of the debris in the large, wooden cart, he told the worker that was in charge of taking it out to be discarded that the debris was all cleared out of the pub. With that, the worker nodded and left with the debris and Omega walked back into the pub to ask what else needed to be done. When the worker noticed Omega approaching him, he spoke with the same gruff voice. "Done clearing the debris? Good. Now, start helpin' the other workers with puttin' the ceiling back together. Almost done; just need a little more backbone to get the job done before we have to go into overtime. Thanks."

I then walked out the door of the pub and jumped up to the top of the building and asked one of the workers what he can do to help. "Eh. Well, there really isn't much you can do up here...well, how 'bout this. See all the wood over there? On my word, grab a stack of 'em and bring 'em to me. It'll make my life easier, and we'll all get home faster." Omega nodded in approval and waited for the workers say so to get a stack of wood. Five minutes later, the worker said, "Okay, kid! Go!" He nodded quickly and jumped over to the stacks of wood planks, grabbed one stack, and ran back to the worker. Omega placed the stack of wooden planks near the worker and said, "Here you go, sir! One stack of wooden planks!" The man nodded and began working faster than before. This guy is working faster than a minute ago...maybe because he saw how fast I was moving and working? Oh well. For the better, right?

The pattern of running back and forth, giving the stacks of wood to the worker ensued for the next hour and twenty minutes. The repair to "Loki's Delight" had finally been finished and everyone laughed and cheered for the job well done. I walked up to the head of the project and he turned to me. "Thanks, kid, for the hard work today. Glad we had your assistance." Omega nodded and smiled at the head of the project. "It was great to be of help, sir." He then ran off toward the headquarters to finish the day.

{exit}
Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Happiness {mission}
Page 1 of 1