Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Koga sighed on his back for a moment, then sat up and crossed his legs, sitting next to his brother. Koga knew he had the wind element. He knew it was present within him, and it was even stronger than his earth element. That's what his sensei had said. If that was the case, then why couldn't he tap into it like he was supposed to. It didn't make any sense, and only caused him to be frustrated.

"I'm supposed to be wind dominant. That's what my old Sensei said. He gave me the element test, and when he did, I split the paper, not directly in half, but into 3/4 on one half, 1/4 on the other. The 1/4 then crumbled into dust showing that I had the earth element as well. My sensei said that my wind however was stronger, that's why it took up most of the paper. I should be able to do this Dom, I know i can."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

As Koga sat down, I looked to him as he spoke of his former sensei. His sensei was right about his wind being more dominant within him, but I needed to explain to Koga why he wasnt understanding it. I pressed my palm on the crown of his head and ruffled his hair, smiling. I would then speak out towards his situation.

"Just because your wind element is the more dominant element, doesnt mean that you take on its nature over earth. Your balance is so rare, that you've adapted yourself to your doton nature, relying so much on it to guide your prowess on your board. Your skateboard has allowed you a great service within your nature of earth, but up to this point, it has hindered your wind nature. Thats where I come in. The bright side to this training is that since your wind is more dominant, this training will make you extraordinary.."

I would then turn forward, closing my eyes and press all of my fingertips together, letting my palms and fingers stay seperated. The breeze was flowing in through the cracks of my fingers, getting a true feeling for the current speed and direction.

"Repeat what I am doing Koga, and allow the winds to pass through the emptiness within your palms. Get a feel for the winds within. I want you to visualize the winds as they cut through. Tell me what you see.."
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Koga gave a nod and copied his brothers posture. He took this moment to relax and allow his muscles to untense themselves. He would then close his eyes and let his mind go blank as he allowed the wind passage through his open fingers. In his mind he was able to see small bars before him. Then he saw a figure glowing in the distance. His aura was red and golden and it flowed off of him in every direction like smoke. The figure began to come towards him and then the figure stood at the bars and it spoke to him. Young Koga. I am the spirit of the wind. I am he who creates the breeze that sculpts the landscape. There is something to learn of the wind. The wind is freedom, the wind is peace. Inside of you you hold two elements that are almost polar opposites when apart. One is of power and aggression, one is of freedom and serenity. Your power from your ancestors has given you the freedom to unlock the bars that hold your element of earth, yet now you lay behind these bars of wind. You must do as the wind would, you must pass through these bars. Once you do this, your mind will be free, you will feel lighter than before, and you will be able to work in perfect harmony with both elements that you possess.

Koga would then open his eyes an look to his hands. He saw the aura he had seen in his mind. Unknown if Dom could see it as well Koga began to describe what he saw.

"I see an aura of gold and red encircling my hands. It passes freely through the bonds of the bars that I have created, yet it is peaceful and unharming. It's not forced nor is it untame. It is at peace. I understand now how the wind flows, how it moves. The wind is a free passage for loose items, it carries them where they need to go. Be it not where they want to be but to where they need to be. I cannot emulate that passage, but i can develop within it a new direction. I am just a loose item in the wind."

Koga finally understood what Dom was trying to teach him. Don't fight the wind, follow the wind. As Koga raised his head to his brother, he felt a lightness inside him that he never felt before. He felt weightless, happier, and more calm than he had ever felt before. It was like a new boat of energy opened up inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm

I would turn to my brother, who after several minutes, must have hit onto something rare to those who know the wind. As he spoke, his voice was calm, his understanding was vast, and I could tell it. He met his representation of the wind spirit. I couldnt have asked for a better situation, but now it meant something more, I would have to take drastic measures on his training. I looked down to him and nodded.

"So, I see you met your wind spirit. You said all the right things, but the question is, can you put to action the very words in which you speak?"

I would unpress my fingers and raise a knee. Pressing my hand on said knee, I lifted myself from the position in which I sat, towering over young Koga and looking down to him. I felt a gust of wind pass by, and it was a message to me from my wind spirit.

"The dark winds howl.....the spirits must want me to test him...

I would then have to change from the severity of the dark winds, and gave a cheesing grin to my bro. My attempt to ease him from the harsh glance was flawless, for when it came to me, Koga knew he could trust everything, although what was to come would test this trust. I would allow him to continue his simple training.

"Ok Koga, lets see if you put your discovery to good use."
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Koga gave a smile, and hopped up, but he wondered one thing. Why did Dom call the man a representation of the wind spirit. The spirit himself said that he WAS the wind spirit. perhaps he came to others in a different form. Oh well, koga walked to his board, flipped it with his toe, and landed on it. This time, something hapened.

The back edge of the board underwent something, The board narrowed a bit, and the edge flattened out a little, then became parallel to the ground, not completely, but close enough to create some sort of spoiler effect. The front of the board flattend down and came to a point. His board finally recognized the wind nature within him, and since koga had it active, the board responded to it, creating itself in it's most aerodynamic fashion.

Koga smirked and gave a kick off the ground, instantly jumping into the air, He rose for quite a moment and then felt what seemed like solid ground under his board, when he looked down, His board was hovering in the thin air. Koga then kicked and the speed increased, the spoiler of the board caught another current, altered itself, and used the current to increase the speed of the board. Koga then gave the 90 degree turn he was trying before, this time, it happened with sheer ease. He had finally got it down. To drop, he reinstated his earth element into the board, and it transformed back to how it was before, then he hit the ground and skidded to a stop. He turned and looked back at dom with a huge smile on his face.

"did you see that bro? i did it, i was flying!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm

There was no doubt that after watching him display his new found understanding, that he had found the wind. I would watch his board alter in transformation as he used the wind to glide through the air, even go as far as successfully executing the 90 degree turn. As he turned to me with a grin larger than any I had ever seen on him, my grin was only half hearted. I took a deep breath and walked to Koga, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You did well, so well in fact, that your already well off enough to take on the next stage of the training. Follow me brother.."

My mind was in a bit of a scramble, for why would Myria want me to test his will power this early? This made me uneasy as I made my way to the edge of the cliffside of the floating paradise and looked down, admiring the view, but not the fact that Koga would have to endure such a trial. I would turn back to him, making sure he was indeed following, thinking of how to explain this to him in my mind, but was talking to myself internally.

'Damn, this kid is gonna hate me for this...Myria protect him...'
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 am

Koga rode his board to his brothers side and looked out over the vast view. He could even see the far reaches of his homeland from their height. It was very high indeed. He put his arms on his head and gave a sigh of relief.

"So, what's next on the agenda? Hopefully food, I'm starving."

His stomach gave a short gurgle to give weight to his previous statement. The kid was indeed hungry.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:13 pm

As we looked over the edge, my gut was pulling at me. I had to toss my brother into a free fall, and the thought simply made me sick to my stomach. However, I had to truly see if he could master the nature of wind. I wouldn't say much, but what I did say didn't make much sense.

"Kid, we will eat if you survive this..."

In an instant, I pressed my left foot onto the back of his board and my left hand on the center of his spine, and for what felt like an eternity, pushed him forward to plunge to his potential death. I watched with horror on the inside, but my face left a stone cold expression of nothing. I could only do one thing, and that was pray for him to survive...
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Koga gave a questioning look on his face when he heard the phrase 'if you survive'. Before he had time to react or even ask a question he wast thrust off the mountain into a dangerous free fall. He spun in the air and reached out to his brother's stone cold expression, anger now filling the eyes of the young Sankuro. How could his own brother betray him like this, cast him down from the highest place in the land like he was a mere paper air plane. HIs board would fall beside him at his feet, it was his only hope of survival. But Koga couldn't calm himself as he grabbed the board, the adrenaline was pumping inside his chest too fast, there was only one thing he could do, close his eyes and pray the fall killed him quickly.

Be like the wind young Koga. Be as I created you. You are a loose item in the wind, I will take you to safety, you just have to be like the wind. Relax (relax....relax.....relax....)

The voice would echo through his mind as he opened his eyes. He was closing in on the ground fast, but he was determined that he would survive this. He spun himself atop the board now, and released his wind chakra signature into the grip tape. The board and koga would now be beyond the sight of the clouds, far out of the reach of Dom's eagle eye, and definately out of reach of his regular eye sight. Koga was on his own here. The board would transform, The only question is if it fulfilled it's purpose fast enough. For that, Dom would have to see for himself.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

As Koga fell, the taste in my mouth was one of despair. As he escaped my vision, I sent a violent whistle. Immediately, Fury landed beside me, and I spoke to him without even bothering to look to him, angered by my own decision. Even with the board doing its thing, he would eventually land violently, and meet major injury.

"Lets get him and bring him back, hopefully in one piece.."

Fury would snarl as I grabbed a hold of his arm, and explode into a free falling rocket, blasting through the skies towards Koga. His ferocious speed was almost unmatched, and I had to focus my chakra to stay put. We were drawing close, Koga coming into view. There was plenty of time to reach him, but he hadn't yet executed what it was he was meant to. Fury would alter his wings and veer to the left in an arching motion.

'Come on kid..'
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

After a cloud of dust would arise and alter the vision of Dominic and Fury, it would settle. about a half mile from the dust would be a figure in the sky, no longer falling, but gliding forward. The board had done it's trick, but the immense speeds from the momentum of falling at 9.8m/s squared was enough to send the pair of young man and board in a crazy unstoppable speed. They were traveling at an excess of 300 + mph and koga was almost losing his focus. He had to get above water so that if he did lose the focus, he wouldn't fall on land and end up dead. The board skated it's way through the village and over the heads of many pedestrians, the force from the speed of the board enough to knock them off of their feet and sent tumbling. Koga hadn't expected this to happen as the speeds he was hurling in would bring him upon the waters of the ocean. He couldn't hold out on this speed much longer, his board was becoming unstable and so was his self control. As they came across the gulf, Koga would do what he intened. He released his wind chakra, and in almost an instant, his body fell against the water, slapping against it hard and skidding his body across the surface of it. It hurt alot to the young boy, and his mind wrapped around the intense burn of pain and broken bones. Luckily he was only damaged in his left arm, 2 ribs, and his mind fell unconscious. He layed in the water now after coming to a slow stop, his eyes closed and his body floating face up. His board would float beside him, back in it's normal form. He did it, he survived, he just didn't know it yet. The pair would be laying far off the coast a good 3-4 miles from the shore. one battered and beaten, one floating in solice, but both still alive.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 am

As Fury raced to catch up to Koga, his free fall speed doubled his max, and I gained hope that I would reach him in time, but the hope was shattered as I watched Koga smack the water, and wipe himself out against the Sound of Pisces, skidding randomly through the crystal clear blue liquid. He would come to a rest, and I would jump from Fury, skating across the waters of the Sound to reach him.

I would kneel before his unconscious self, and toss his board to the now hovering Fury. I would then proceed to carefully pick up my brother, taking a deep sigh of relief that he was still breathing. I would carefully springboard myself onto the back of Fury, and lay by brother down on his back. Fury would take his time getting back to the summoning location while I tended to some of Koga's injuries. He wouldn't wake back up for atleast 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Koga layed on the back of fury, his mind in a void of darkness. He couldn't dream, he couldn't imagine, all he could do is lay in the darkness. His last mental image was slamming into the water. It felt like slamming into a wall of rock. Koga was lucky to still be alive, and now he just had time before he woke up.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

As we reached our destination, Fury landed dead center of the open valley and placed his head down for me to disembark. I would walking Koga down, holding him over my left shoulder, and his skateboard tucked under my right armpit. I would walk him to the large tree that resembled the world tree, allowing him to keep pressed against the trunk. It was here that I would leave him in Fury's care, and have a word with the elder dragon. The mighty Kaiser.

[Exit]

[End of Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2