Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Caelum Apicem Draconem. The place that the Dragons call home. Cast into the sky as a curse of the loyalty between goddess and dragon. Its marvel captivated over time, the sky paradise was a garden of Eden, its natural habitat fit only for the rulers of the sky. The world tree representation was the reminder of the dragons' long existence in this world, and just how far time has taken them.

Underneath the tree lay a young boy who was thrown to the wolves of the wind, attempting to tame the pack of violent beasts that ran freely. Beside him, his master, the chief implementor of the test, sitting ever so calm by the side of his brother. It had been three days, and the boy was yet to awaken in the garden of purity. The one Dominic Edrick would pray to his goddess Myria, hoping for the one Koga Sankuro to arise. Prayer has its ways...
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Koga opened his eyes to see a land of green before him. Had it all been a dream? It felt so real, the falling, the grasping of the board and the fall into the water, the pain. He took a deep breath and felt a sharp intense sting at his left side. "Aggghhh" he gasped from the sheer shock of three broken ribs. His head now began to pound with the pain so he tried to calm himself. He tried to move his left arm to his ribs and again the pain came, this time from his forearm and shoulder. His left arm had been broken in two places. "Ghhhh....ehhh". He quickly grasped his left arm with his right in an attempt to ease the pain, finding comfort in the fact that not all of him was broken. He felt fresh bandages around his left arm, then slid his right arm down to his ribs. There lye fresh bandages too. It wasn't a dream, as glorious as that would have been, no, it was all real. The fall, the speed, and definately the pain. He breathed some wuick shallow breaths before calming back down and turning his head to see if any damage came of it. A bit sore, but nothing damaged. He moved his legs about to the same conclusion, sore with no damage.

He then leaned his head back and looked to dominic.

"You're a butthead you know that?" He managed between gasps.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

When Koga came to, I only turned my head to him and watched him move gingerly. A small smirk came across my face as he talked. He called me a pre teenage cuss word, the forbidden word to the pre-teen dictionary. A butthead. It didn't hurt in the least, but I knew he was a little upset at me. I would talk to him with a casual tone, as if I had done nothing wrong at all.

"Heh, atleast you didn't lose your personality from the fall...."

I would ruffle his hair and look to him, a sincere look coming over my face, basically my apology without saying I was sorry in words. He knew me well enough to know I didn't do things for no reason, and that he knew I wanted him to have a tough edge about him.

"Just think, only a select few have survived that fall, so your in pretty good company....although...you were the one with the most injuries..."

I began laughing as I finished fiddling his hair, rubbing the back of my own head.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Koga gave him a blunt expression when he was deemed the one with the most injuries. He attributed it to his lack of food so he decided to bring that up to mr. Laughs-a-lot.

"Maybe if you woulda fed me i woulda be able to keep my focuse off of a 20 thousand story fall down to the earth. who all did this anyways? I thought i was the only one."

Koga tried to get in a more comfortable position, but found it too difficult to do so he just slumped back to how he was.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:40 am

I brought my laughing to a close as Koga asked a serious question shot whom else had taken the test. I looked to him, then turned my head and looked to the sky. The assortment of names came to mind and I thought for a moment about them before speaking.

"Well, my mother and father completed it rather easily as did I...heh, but I was told that when Hitomaru did it, he ended up like you somewhat. So you see, your in great company."

I put a small elbow to nudge Koga as I looked back to him with a soft smile. The nudge was to test the soreness, and to make him a bit mad. Just a bit. I would proceed to stand, and extend my hand to help him up, speaking seriously to him as I did so.

"Come on kid, let's eat. Kaiser has requested we join their feast. We have much business to discuss.."
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Koga reached up with his right hand after giving his brother the dirtiest look for elbowing him in his broken abdomen. It wasn't amusing that he was taking his pain lightly, but that's brothers for ya. He slowly hoisted himself off the ground, feeling the burn as he had to lean forward and apply the bodily pressure to the ribcage. He gave a grimace of pain, but when he finally stood he gave a sigh of relief that the hard part was over.

"I hate you so much right now, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:58 pm

"Hate is a strong word bro. You need to understand the pain that your in. It's going to be the next stage in your training.."

I would turn and walk away from him, reaching an area that consisted of two torches piercing from the ground and led into an inner tunnel of stairs. This is what led into the chamber quarters of the dragons, including the throne in which Kaiser sat. I would disappear into the ground to Koga as I took this righteous path down. There would be a long trial of fire torches as the tunnel led down, and ancient markings of history between the dragon and eagle, a history that Koga would learn of soon enough. I stayed silent on the walk, honoring the history between my clan and the scaled beasts of old.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 pm

"That's the dumbest thing I've heard you say, and you've said some pretty dumb things, most recently was 'if you survive we'll eat'"

Koga knew that dealing with the pain was a basic thing, he was just really pissed that his brother threw him off a cliff like it was nothing. He then quietly followed dom down the chamber giving a few glances at the history written on the walls. It was quite a story depicting the service of godess to godess, and koga wondered if there was such a story written somewhere in his homeland, but he highly doubted that his people would busy themselves with writing on the walls. It wasn't a bad idea though, perhaps koga himself would create a muiral depicting the events of his childhood to adult hood. Perhaps he might have his own epic story to tell one day, just as his father does. Nahaji had the great war, dominic had the story of th eagle clan, and his own rise to power, but koga for now had nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am

"As dumb as it may sound, your getting to eat soon aren't you? Call it what you will little brother...call it what you will...."

As we reached the base of the stairs, we entered a rather large den, one that seemed to open into the equivalent of an indoor arena. There was an abundance of light source, torches glowing in a majestic blue fire. Within the den were the core four dragons that represented the great scroll. Fury, whom Koga already met, was lying down to the right, sleeping from the work he had put in for us over the course of our time here. He lay much like a dog when it slept, curled up a bit, his wings covering him on each side.

Just beyond him, an assortment of Pygmy lay in attention, for they couldn't move on their own, and feeding them was a dragon of shimmering blue scales, about the size of us humans in height. This was Sapphire, the loyal healer of the family. She, due to her place within the family and being the only female, was the nurturing figure for all of the Pygmy, her role far more important than many of the others. She would stay true to her task as we walked by, noting nothing of of our being there.

Finally, we would reach a throne and sitting in all his glory, was the one and only Kaiser, the wise and powerful master of the earth and water. He looked down at us as we began to approach, taking note of Koga, the young Sankuro of the Land of Red Sand. His eyes would shift to mine as he gave me a momentary silent stare. Then he would break his silence.

"So Dominic Edrick, is this the boy that you have requested learn the way of the Dragon? Speak now, or I will hear none of it. I'll start by saying, children are ignorant and haven't the set mind to use the wisdom in which they are given. They are rash, arrogant, and immature. I have no intentions of letting a kid use us so recklessly, so it will take you to convince me otherwise."

I would look up to him, Kaiser's words nothing more than well spoken as always. However, I didn't agree with his philosophy, but before speaking, I looked to Koga, my face suggesting that he be prepared for a huge maturation process. My eyes were as serious as could be, along with the rest of my expression. I needed some kind of sign from him that he understood what this discussion was about. Once I got that from him, I would turn and speak my side of the story to Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 am

As koga walked into the den, he was awestruck in his mind, but maintained his ability to keep a straight face. The hot head fury was laying in a corner to the side taking a well needed nap underneath blue flame light. Next to him were some cute little worm like things being fed by a beautiful sapphire blue dragon about human height. She was obviously the jewel of the dragon den. Then they continued their march up to a monsterous being standing a mighty few stories tall, resting his majestic presence on a throne that signified that he was in fact the king of them all. His iron hide skin was perfectly crafted leaving no room for error, even his eyelids seemed as solid as steel. The few glimpses koga could see of them between blinks anyways.

The dragons eyes shown a burn as he stared at Dominic for a few moments, then he opened his mighty jaws and spoke to him of Koga learning the way of the dragon. Kaiser mentioned that a child was rash, irresponsible, and above all reckless. After his short speech, dom looked to koga, to wich koga gave back a defiant glance. The words that kaiser had spoke had not insulted the young man, for everything he said was true, but koga had reached an epiphany within his time being here, and he wasn't going to let that go by with silence and dim hope. He stepped in front of Dom before he began to argue his point, and koga gave his own side.

"If I may sir, I'd like to start by saying that yes, we kids are rash and reckless beings. However, the use of a power comes not with the want to use it, but the need to use it. During my few days here, I have come to an epiphany about myself. I was soley focused on certain things in life and learned that that has kept my true self prisoner. I learned the ways of how the wind flows and how the land shapes. Although my life is very short, the people in it know that I am capable of many things. Maturity is something that i'm working on, yes, and apparently it's needed to gain many things in life, but I can assure you this. My level of responsibility trumps over everything that I know. If i were irresponsible then i would not be standing before you today, i'd be laying as a mark of red liquid and bone at the top of the earth, waiting for someone to come by and scrape what is left of me into a coffin. Yes i'm rash, but my rash thinking was something that saved my life three days ago. So before you think that i'm just some dumb kid that Dom brought along with hopes of learning your ways, just bear in mind. I've come to live this far without your aid or assistance, and i plan to keep living way past this day is over. The only choice is yours, and that's weather you want to be a part of that life or not. Either way my days will be filled with smiles over the weights in my heart and laughter in the face of peril. "

He then turned to dom and gave a smile.

"And the love from my family over the hate of my enemies. On a closing note, if whatever i have said has disrespected you in any way, i do apologize. Even for my speaking without being spoken to. To Fury, i want to apologize personally for disrespecting him when i first came here. I'm not sure if he can hear me within his sleep, but I felt i'd give it a shot while I have the spotlight stolen."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 am

As Koga spoke out of turn, his words seemed to show a part if him that not even I had seen. Well spoken, graceful with his words, and most importantly he delivered them with conviction. I would look dead at him as he spoke, it was by far the most mature that I had ever seen him. The thing was, I knew Kaiser, and speaking out of turn would not make him happy. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw him, a low tone growl escaping him. His eyes held a fire worse than that of Fury, and I pressed my hand on the shoulder of Koga, turning my eyes back to him instead of Kaiser.

"Well said Koga, but why don't you help Sapphire round up the Pygmy for the feast. I'll finish things here..."

I would give a soft smile and then let go. I would slowly turn away from him and stand once more before Kaiser, my cloak swaying as I turned, slowly falling back to its position. I would wait for Koga to leave, then resume talks with the king.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 am

Koga simply nodded and turned away from the two, walking towards sapphire. He assumed that she was the woman dragon was sapphire, and the puffy little wormy things were pigmy. All of this foreign stuff was a bit entertaining, yet koga wondered if all the dragons talked human. He decided to strike conversation with the blue beastess.

"So what's all this about? These things can't move on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am

"Hehe, you guessed it right. These little guys are the most important to the evolution of our species. They are the key to everything, yet the need the most nurturing. Oh excuse me, my name is Sapphire, and you?"

Sapphire would be walking around the small group of Pygmy, picking them up and moving them towards where Fury was sleeping. She lifted them gently as they made not a sound. There was something to these dragons that Koga didn't know. A secret that the dragons had made a vow to keep only within keepers of the scroll. Sapphire was the type to make his conversation easy, without making any questions she couldn't answer make him feel awkward with silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile..............

As Koga walked away and began to assist Sapphire, it was safe to resume the talks with Kaiser. Looking up to him, he would intimidate most he looked at, but that wasn't the case with me. I matched his ferocious stare and made my opinion on the matter clear. The cogs of fate were turning for the worst, the signs evident through the dark winds both close and abroad.

"Kaiser, almighty father, there is more to this kid than just pure reckless behavior and self centered ego. He has the one thing that makes him ready. He has determination. I being his master, I see it first hand. You can't deny this, for it is truth. You know his words are true. He has survived this far without you and even made it a point to tell you himself without my defence. I won't take no for an answer...."

Looking dead into his defiant eyes, I put my palm out, a glow of blue beginning to cast itself in an orb just away from my hand. The sound of expanding storm chakra began to echo as my very being was cast in the blue light created, purposely attempting to get Kaiser's attention.

".....and if I have to, I will burn the yes into you!"

Kaiser's own was cast in blue, the message being sent through my threat. His mind wasn't broken down in the least, nor was he intimidated. This was part of the communication between man and beast. Words that fail translate into actions that determine the will power of man. My will was strong, and through my will, Koga's would be felt as well. The only thing left, was for the beast to accept this will...
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Koga just stood there and watched her moving the baby dragons around. He was curious....apparently the other dragons were grown from these, it was the only logical thing, but he only saw the one female dragon here, so he chocked on his words for a second before finally asking the question that rang in his head.

"Umm, pardon me for asking, but are these all your babies?"

Although he seemed exceedingly young, he knew the finer points of baby making, he knew that a man and a woman had marital intercourse, the man fertilized the woman, and a baby grew inside. He wasn't clueless like most 12 year olds. He then gave a shifty look to and fro.

--------------------------------------------

Kaiser gave the man a deep and defiant stare, pitting his black pupil eyes to search deep within his soul. He was searching for any fault within the man, knowing well enough that it was unnecessary, but it was a trait that the dragon had to do. An OCD if you will. Seeing the man's words strike true as they allways did, Kaiser gave a small and loud grunt.

"Fine, so be it. But to expect that i would allow such an arrogant bag of bones to just take ownership of the scroll is foolish on your part. Even upon your threats. You and I both know that If you strike me down here, your chance of leaving alive are very slim. Not to mention the loss to our way of life forever. I admire your guts for the threat however. The child will be put through the test. That is the only way i shall allow this."

Kaiser would then raise his head to the skies and then would shift his eyes back down to dominic.

"He is almost here, prepare for the feast."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:00 pm

As Koga spoke, asking her the question of all the babies being hers, Sapphire entertained the thought, but to think she would give birth made a large sweat bead drop from her head, and her right eye twitched. The entertainment of the thought made her into a nervous wreck, but she collected herself to answer him after laying a few more Pygmy by Fury.

"Heh, as funny as that is, there is actually more to it than that Mr. Koga. You see, a Pygmy comes to be after one signs themselves to the scroll. You see, these Pygmy are specific to their master. Take for instance, this green one I just put beside Fury. He is Master Dominic's Pygmy. A single Pygmy every 2nd Generation evolves after the death of their master. Master James, Master Hitomaru, their Pygmy will not see the chance of evolution, but when Master Dominic passes, his will evolve, just as I did. For I was the Pygmy of Dominic's grandfather."

---------------------------------------------------------

At last, Kaiser gave in, but not completely as I had hoped. He was going to make it as difficult as he could for him, and administer the test, a test that even I didn't have to take. It was unfair but atleast it offered the glimpse of hope I was looking for. I would dim the light of the Omega Blaster, looking to Kaiser, my sky blues orbs fierce towards the great and wise one.

"I knew you would see it my way..."

As he signaled of Rudra's arrival, I turned to find Koga being rather helpful to Sapphire, apparently striking an odd conversation with the flower of the legendary beasts. I began walking his way, giving him time to finish his talk with her. She seemed to compliment him well, which brought out a small left sided smirk from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:26 pm

"heh wow, so you used to be a little legless worm just like this huh? well it seems you evolved into quite a formidable foe, what's your special powers? I assume all of you have something special that discerns you from the rest."

He was curious now, learning the life of a dragon. Apparently even the mighty king Kaiser himself used to be one of these, according to the knowledge of Sapphire. It's amazing to think such a collosal thing had come from such a little creature. Koga had no previous knowledge of the dragons, just that they existed. He knew folks of lore would say that they all could breathe fire, they all could fly, and they all had the hide of iron. Most said they were ruthless, but the perception he is getting now is that they are mostly misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:52 am

Just as Koga continued his conversation, I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked down to him. He had the curiosity of a cat, and it made me wonder if this was how Haji was when he was a kid. If he was, I felt for his parents.

"Easy on the lessons Sapphire, Koga has a big day coming up. Kid, let's face it, you nag much like our father. Somehow, I think you inherited more than just his looks bro.."

I would let of a large smile, rubbing the back of my head with my free arm while still holding Koga's shoulder with the other. Not too long after, the rumbling of the room on a low tone scale occured, catching my attention. A draft made its presence felt as it seemed Loader had opened the wall for an arrival. 'He' had returned from his hunt.

Flying in, a mighty thud would be heard as the hide of a boar hit the floor of the room. The one who would then tower over it was the one, Rudra. Long neck, razor sharp teeth and piercing spikes protruding from his being, muscle mass was more definitive than all of his counterparts. He stood higher than the rest, as he felt the presence of something he didn't recognize. He searched for the energy, his eyes locking onto Koga. If neither Kaiser nor Fury couldn't intimate Koga, this one would. Rudra wasn't about antics or words to prove his power, he didn't need it. If he wanted Koga dead, he would just do it. He would bring his head right down to Koga and speak, his tone monstrous compared to the rest of his family.

"Who the fuck are you???"
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Koga gave a short chuckle at dom, then started his walk towards the dining area. Within a moments notice, he found himself face to face with a boar carcass. The smell of it's bacony hide emminating in his nose. The marks on the giant beast signaled that it was raveshed by something of horrible power, and upon a gust of wind, Koga was sure he was just about to find out. He turned slowly around as the giant beast Rudra was leaning down, their faces now right to each other, koga could make out the finest cracks on each scale of the dragon's nose. He asked a very harsh toned question, and it was apparent that Rudra didn't like him being here, even more so than Kaiser.

"I'm Koga Sankuro, who are you?"

Koga wasn't afraid of this dragon either. He was more pissed off at the dragon's arrogance and his so likely assumed strike of power. So he brought dinner, so what. That didn't make him king of anything but the gravy at most. Koga would hav crossed his arms had they both been working at full capacity, but now he just stood there looking like a broken toy solider.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Rudra, offended by the answer, decided to let his roar do the talking. Rudra could feel that the kid was a bit arrogant, and wanted to put him in his place. It seemed that the dragons could sense a true inner self of someone, even before they had reached that point in their life. Koga's energy was dark, and his future seemed to be one of incredible inner struggle ahead. Rudra proceeded to give q tryannical roar, a powerful burst of wind hitting Koga like an invisible wall of steel, knocking him directly on his ass. Rudra then looked to me, giving a snarl, unhappy with my decision to bring such a shadow woven soul.

I looked back to Rudra, then down to Koga. For now I refused to let them have their way with my decision to allow Koga to be here. I put my hand out to him, allowing him to grab hold. This treatment wasn't beholding of the Dragons, but I got the sense that there was more to their actions. As I waited for Koga to grab hold, I turned back to Rudra with a definitive glare of displeasure, knowing that he and I were going to need to 'discuss' these matters.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Koga was deeply offended by this gesture as he found himself plastered onto the ground covered by spit. His ears were ringing, and his courage was all but shattered. He had had enough of dragon country. These are supposed to be simple majestic creatures, yet powerful and wise, but they've all just been huge jerks. all except sapphire. Koga didn't need to be treated like this.

He saw his brothers hand and smacked it away, angered and hurt that they would treat him like this. Koga found a way to stand on his own and started walking out of the chambers. The pain from the blow on the ground sent shocks up his body and tears were flooding his eyes. He was headed to find his skateboard and get the hell out of here. Before he reached the doorway, he stopped and turned however, he wasn't going to leave without giving a piece of his mind.

"I expected a lot more from things that are spoken so highly about. You guys are a bunch of asses. With the exception of Sapphire all you have done is constantly disrespect me. Why? because i'm a Kid? because you i'm small? because you flat out don't like me? You want me to respect you, well this isn't how you earn my respect. This isn't how you earn ANYBODY's respect. This is how you end up being a hunted race of douchebags. I'm done with being here, i'm not going to sit and suffer a ton of disrespect from things that want respect. I'm out of here."

He then turned to Dom. Fire burning dark within his eyes as his broken feelings were shown on his sleeves. Dom knew Koga didn't deserve this, and he knew it was only a matter before Koga was going to do what he just did.

"you shouldn't have brought me here. it was a mistake."

Koga turned then, given he was still able to leave the place alive and began limping his way back up to the surface. Even if he couldn't find the board, he wasn't going to stay around these assholes, it wasn't worth it, it wasn't worth the hurt feelings.

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

As I looked to the broken kid, a sudden vision of Koga splitting occured, as if I could see his inner self. The inner ghostly boy had his head down, his face laying on the bend in his arm. He was crying, his body inhaling with small hiccups from his chest. I could feel his pain, my fist clenching with small streams of lightning entering. His happiness was my happiness; his pain, my pain. As I watched him walk away, I knew it was my duty to follow. I walked after him.

As I began towards the staircase, Rudra would lean his head down as if to try and speak, but before an echo could stir; Rudra meet Luminaire. I put my clenched fist right up to the side of his head and released the powerful compressed blast, the sound of the contact like the sound of dynamite exploding around a mine. Rudra would be sent reeling and slam into the wall within the room. I simply continued to walk, taking each step up the staircase, not even looking back for Rudra and his well being. All I cared about, was my brother. I would ascend to the surface, looking around for Koga.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Koga stood staring out over the edge. The same edge he had been thrown from earlier that week. It's funny, cause it was three days ago, yet it was the last memory koga could remember from his training. His eyes were lit with fire and anger, and humiliation. Tears dried on the side of his face, cause inside, he was a little sad. Yes he was supposed to be a soldier, yes he was supposed to be strong. But at the end of the day, the truth was simple. Koga was just a kid, and life in these savage lands was a nightmare. He hadn't found his board just yet, in fact, he can't even remember the last place he saw it besides right under his feet, saving his life.

He felt a huge rumble underneath him, something had went down between the dragons, but koga didn't know what it was. Frankly he didn't really care at this point. These dragons were douchebags.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm

After searching a moment, my eyes connected with the location of Koga. It so happened that he was standing in the very same spot that I pushed him. Was it a metaphor for how he was feeling? A boy pushed without warning, now yearning to take the fall to forever zero? Though I knew him best, I had yet to see his will broken like this. I approached him, looking down with him and began speaking.

"You know...I didn't expect this kind of display from them, but what I would have never expected in the least, was that your will power be broken......You need to understand something.."

"Those who have no will are only a bridge for those with it. To lose your will, you only become part of someone else's dreams or desires. Do you want to be a stepping stone?"

I would turn only my head to Koga as the winds enveloped us, my cloak, hair and bandana extensions rustling mightily with the breeze. My eyes would be tense, hoping to restore his confidence with my words. I would not move as I waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Koga just continued to look down at the ground. He felt that his will was strong, and he didn't feel broken at all. He was ready to just scream. It was as if nobody understood what was going on in his head right now. He knew that dominic cared about him, it was as clear as day, but where was his father in times like this, where was his mother in times like this, why did he have to rely mostly on himself. It wasn't right, it wasn't fair. Dominic always had Haji to watch after him, but koga only has Domnic and he was the one who put koga in the most danger.

"I'm not a stepping stone."

It was koga's only simple reply that he could muster. It was said short and with a hint of anger and frustration in his voice. Koga just wanted to be able to understand, but he was too young to comprehend why things where the way they are. It frustrated him.

"It's not as easy as you make it out to be, as easy as you think it is. It's not even easy to explain. Don't you ever call me a stepping stone for someone else. Ever. Cause that's never what i'll be. You can quote me on that."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Then if that's the case, man up Koga. Life isn't like what you know in the Oasishu Palace. In the real world, if there is something you want in life, you have to earn it. If you can't earn it, then take it! A man's will is all he has left when all other things are lost to the winds. When the time comes, will you stand against the storm, or just become lost? Once you find that answer, come back to the feast. Things will be different. You'll see......

Those would be the final words in which I spoke to him on the surface in which we stood. The garden that was a representation of Eden, so angelic, so pure, became tainted with the struggle of brimstone and fire. The winds glanced us the whole time I spoke, my cloak and hair continuing to fight restlessly against it. I never broke face however, the heated discussion coming to a close. After the smallest of pauses, I turned and walked away from him, it becoming apparent that this was his fight to take. My steps would maintain a rhythmic beat, as if triggering a ticking clock in Koga's mind, taking him to his internal trial. The judge, jury and executioner awaited the young Sankuro, the dark winds howling.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training Part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next