Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Left_bar_bleue320/320Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Empty
PostSubject: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 am

Nami was were he usually was at this time of day, on top of the kage building. Escaping from his work he sat on the edge as he looked over his village. He watched as the kids ran about reminding him of himself when he was younger which brought a smile to his face. When he had become the founder of Tsundoragakure he did not any one would live here besides those of his clan and yet here he was now leading about 15,000 people his mother would be proud. There was still room for improvement within the barriers of this village and Nami knew this but for now he would allow the freedom and relaxation from work to set in. He would rise from his spot just as a cool breeze was passing through. Nami wore his kage cloak which had just got delivered the other day due to his size it had to be custom made, the sleeves where removed and the color had been altered changing it from white a cyan blue to the base being black and the details cyan blue. The wind would carry the cloak along with it as it blew along with Nami's ever so growing mohawk. Nami remained where he was for a couple of minutes before sighing and jumping off the edge of his building. He would catch the ledge of the window that was placed in his office and he proceeded to pull himself through the window and into the office. Leaving his cloak on he would take a seat and get back to work he wanted to get through this fast so he could relax some more.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Left_bar_bleue160/160Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 am

The village of Tsundoragakure was peaceful, and cold as normal. Citizens of Tsundoragakure casually walked across the lands, with no regards of being threaten by any other enemy shinobi. Alot of the shinobi in the lands had stood out because of their unique personalities, but one of the lower shinobi in the lands had the wildest personality of them all. Ryoku; A Genin of Tsundoragakure. He had been last seen near the Entrance of Tsundoragakure, following the path to the Kage's building.

Ryoku lifted himself onto his toes, and walked slowly behind the enormous crowd of people in front him. "Come on! hurry it up already and stop walking slow.." shouted Ryoku. The crowd of people in front of him followed his commands, and walked faster. But the Citizens he was mainly talking to did not bother to follow his orders. Ryoku took a deep breath, and sighed as his dark blue robe fluttered in the quick breeze that passed by.

He glanced at the Kage building with his eyes squinted. "So Kage you are here huh Guess I need to go pay you a visit!". He noticed the Figure that jumped off the edge of the Kage building. Ryoku figured that the only person it possibly could be was the Kage because no one in the village had enough guts to carelessly jump across the Kage building similar to an angry monkey. Was this just a sign that the Kage was back in the village? or was the Kage just getting tired of sitting in his chair? Ryoku too curious and had to figure out what was going on.

The travel to the Kage building started to shorten up, and Ryoku noticed because of the crowd in front of him walking around the Kage's building onto two different paths that lead to the Village. Ryoku kept walking straight until he made it to the entrance of the building, that was now being guarded by two Chuunin. Both of them standing there like statues with their back pressed against the wall. Ryoku smirked. It was the same two Chuunin that had taught him in the Ninja Academy.

"So What are you two doing here, Kage appointed you to watch the doors now instead of doing what you teaching help less Shinobi like me! Just the other day you two said you'd rather guard the door than teach us and now you know what it feels like eh!" Both of the Chuunin were depressed, and bored. There day was turning out to be a humiliating one because the loud mouth brat Ryoku had shown up. Both of the Chuunin had an lazy expression on their face. The two Chuunin shrugged at the shinobi. Ryoku laughed, and proceeded into the Kage building.

Last edited by Muteki Ryoku on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Left_bar_bleue320/320Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Nami signed his stamp of approval on his last set of paperwork and slouched back into his chair "dear god it's finally over". Nami arose from the chair a stretched bones could be heard cracking from him staying in position for to long. He approached a large window from which he could survey everything about his village from. Nami quickly took note of a young man talking to the two chunin I assigned to building guard duty for their disrespect toward his young genin in training. Nami figured now would be a good as time as any to go for a walk. He decided to hurry before Linda, his newest assistant decided to bring him more work to do. Although a kage now he still felt like he had to get out every now and again and with that he walked toward the door slinging it open and walking out of the office and shutting it behind him, louder then he had intended to in fact. He began to descend down the stairs as he would go see how his people were doing this fine day.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Left_bar_bleue160/160Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Ryoku attention switched towards the stairs that lead to the Kage's room. A loud slamming sound muttered across the halls of the Kage Building, and Shinobi peaked their heads out their office rooms to gaze at the area, where the sound had came from. Ryoku looked around at the other Shinobi, and smiled.

"Nothings to worry about people, it's probably just the grumpy Kage we all know"

The Shinobi arrogantly whispered to themselves as they shut their office doors, and returned to their everyday work. Ryoku turned his attention back to the stairs. He observed the man that descended down the stairs. It was the Shimokage; Nami Doragonhato. It wasn't often that Ryoku or any other villager of Tsundoragakure had seen the Kage leave out of his room. He was so busy with managing the village, that he actually never had any time to interact with it.

"Hello Kage! You finally decided to bring your self out of that room in their eh? and hows that new assistance of yours, haven't been trying to bust out your moves on her yet Kage?"

Ryoku walked up the steps to meet the Kage half way. Once Ryoku had reached where the Kage was, he turned around to walk down the stairs with him. Ryoku smiled, and gazed into the face of the Kage. He was curious to see if the Kage was angry or something was about to happen because of the way the Kage had closed the door. Ryoku walked out of the Kage's Building door, and waited outside, hoping that the Kage would follow him or still be by his side.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

As Nami continued to his descent he heard someone call him grumpy he would remember that. Nami now was being greeted by a young boy shouting across the room at him when he brought up the subject of his new assistant and Nami hitting on her he just rolled his eyes. The boy came up the stairs as if he was headed toward the office but made a u-turn when he meet up with Nami and now began walking by his side all the way to the bottom of the stair case. Linda showed her face from behind her work desk and gave Nami a scolding look, Nami in return just smiled and kept walking with the young boy at his side. Exiting the building the village seemed to react to him as the temperature seemed to rise as his feet made contact with the earth. He yawned and started walking motioning for the boy to follow "so what brought you to the kage's building? Had something you wanted to ask or what?".

Word got out fast that the kage was walking about the village and almost instantly he was swarmed by a crowd, Nami knew he didn't get out and see his people much and he would change that but this was a bit much. Nami did appreciate the attention it was good to know that he was favored by his people. Nami didn't know weather the boy was a fan of attention or not especially a large crowd such as this so he continued walking once again motioning for him to follow along.
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Ryoku followed the Kage around the village, and scanned his eyes at the Citizens that surrounded the shinobi while they walked. More and more Citizens began to flood around them, but backing up as they walked forward. Several of the Citizens crouched onto ground with their cameras to the side, trying to get a perfect picture angle of the Kage. Ryoku's entire face began to heat up in a faded dragon red type of color. His face expression change from an happy one to a very furious one. He didn't like to not be the center of attention for just a moment, and being around the Kage was one of his biggest "hates".

]"What the hell! do you guys want! can I talk to the Kage for once in peace dammit. It's like everytime I come to the Kage Building you guys want to be all happy but when he's not you guys want to be all sad how about you guys take a picture of your own face for once!"

The Citizens looked towards each other, and shrugged. They turned around again with their cameras posed up to their eyes aim to get another close picture of the Kage. Lights flashed across the area one by one. The lights were as if they were timed explosions, that knew when to flash their next light. Ryoku held his hand over his forehead, and kept walking down the pass. He would answer the Kage's question when they finally moved out of the circle of the crowd. They had finally moved out of the crowd. Citizens of the village backed down away from them after they had got their pictures, and videos. Ryoku calmed down, and breathed heavily as he tried to cool himself down.

"About time peace and quiet..Well Kage I came here to just joke around with you and at least show you some of the wonders about this village that you have never seen yet because your always in that boring room probably doing something freaky with that new assistance. I mean Kage how could you not notice her she looks beautiful, if I was a old guy like you I would step up to the plate"

Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm

As the boy raged on the public as they took their pictures Nami chuckled either the boy wass jealous he wasn't getting attention from the people or he was mad cause he didn't have Nami's attention either way the rage was imminent. Nami kept walking waving at people as he passed by their shops and homes. As Ryoku explained why he decided to visit Nami, he gave him a smile "You do know that I helped create this village right? If anything I know more about this village then you besides I do get out but only for short periods of time but i'll change that soon enough I have to interact with the public more anyway".

Nami returned his attention to what was in front of him and just in time to he nearly ran into someone while they were moving into their new home "excuse me, I do hope you enjoy your stay here in Tsundoragakure" the family smiled and nodded and proceeded about their business. Nami heard the comment from Ryoku about his new assistant and looked at him with a quirked eyebrow "I'm not that old kid besides someone like Linda is more worried about her work then anything else especially relationships" Nami patted his head "enough about that for now show me these wonders you speak of" he would stop and wait for Ryoku to take point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami   Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction, I am Doragonhato Nami
Page 1 of 1