Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Left_bar_bleue280/280Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows   Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Weapontemplate

Name: The Spider Longbow
Type: Longbow
Quantity: 1
Description: A solid oak longbow, with a string spun from the finest spider. The coloring is perfectly marbled with the colors of the browns and blacks of the wood. It is 6 feet in length, almost as tall as the user himself. The bow has a range of up to 500 yards and has 5 arrows each topic. Arrows are iron tipped, strong enough to penetrate human flesh, but weak enough that it would break on a tree.
Abilities: -
Durability: The bow itself is as hard as oak, which is a very durable hardwood.
History: The Spider Longbow is a family heirloom of the Hitogumo, being passed from father to so for generations. It was given to Neji just before he left to train with a mysterious man and hasn't left him since.
Appearance:
Spider Longbow:

Name: Harpoon Arrows
Type: Arrows
Quantity: 5 (refill for 1000 ryo)
Description: A set of 5 arrows that are harpoons that are six feet long with a large barbed end. Cannot be shot as far as normal arrows. Maximum range is 200 yards. They pass through a human body and penetrate into a stone wall. If they are slashed or stuck by something such as steel, they will break. They are non-recoverable and must be repurchased when supply runs out.
Abilities: -
Durability: These arrows have the durability of a steel harpoon.
History: These arrows were picked up by Neji while at a fishing market while he lived in Harikengakure.
Appearance:
Harpoon Arrows:
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Left_bar_bleue410/410Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows   Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Did you change anything on these when you brought it over here?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Left_bar_bleue280/280Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows   Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Nope. They are the exact same.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Left_bar_bleue410/410Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows   Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows   Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider Longbow & Harpoon Arrows
Page 1 of 1