Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spider Cuirass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue280/280The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

The Spider Cuirass Armortemplate

Name: The Spider Cuirass
Type: Light Cuirass
Quantity: 1
Description: A light cuirass with the emblem of the Hitogumo clan on the front of it. The armor is made of composite Hitogumo web and iron, making it stronger than steel, yet light at the same time to not impede the users movement. There is a cape on the back under the shoulder plates and a hood attached to the cape.
Abilities: The ability to hide Neji's extra arms when not in combat.
Durability: The armor is composite iron and Hitogumo web, which is as strong as steel, thus making the armor as durable as triple reinforced steel. This means anything capable of slicing through triple reinforced steel can slice through the armor. The armor is weak to Katon jutsu in particular, mainly because of the web mixed into the iron, allowing a B-Rank Katon technique to burn through the armor with ease.
History: A cuirass that was made custom for the founder of the Hitogumo Clan by a specialized blacksmith. He took web from the founder and iron and forged them together to make a composite substance harder than steel, but still relativity light. The founder was ecstatic when he received his gift that he wore it in every fight he was in. He never lose until the day he forgot to wear it in battle. He was buried in it to ensure that nobody else could harness its power. Neji found his tomb and took the armor that was rightfully his as heir of the Hitogumo family.
Appearance:
The Spider Cuirass:

Last edited by Neji Hitogumo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue410/410The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Your durability is too vague. Your going to need to be specific with it on here. Give me the exact breakdown of the durability.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue280/280The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm

The armor is composite iron and hitogumo web which is as strong as steel, thus making the armor as durable as triple reinforced steel.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue410/410The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Neji Hitogumo wrote:
The armor can withstand hits from B+ rank jutsu and weapons.

This is what you have though, which is a no. You need to make some adjustments to the armor as a whole. Make me a full description of the durability and bump
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Edit bump
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

You still need to state what jutsu can weaken it, along with stating that weapons with Sharpness higher than triple reinforced steel can tear through it.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Edit bump
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue320/320The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Dominic Edrick wrote:
You still need to state what jutsu can weaken it, along with stating that weapons with Sharpness higher than triple reinforced steel can tear through it.

Did you seriously not see this?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue320/320The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Did you not see this?

This means anything capable of slicing through triple reinforced steel can slice through the armor. The armor is weak to Katon jutsu in particular, mainly because of the web mixed into the iron, allowing a B-Rank Katon technique to burn through the armor with ease.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

Yeah, that wasn't there when I typed that. Believe me, I wouldn't do that if the durability section was that long. Did you have this bought previously?
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ryo : 2200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Spider Cuirass Left_bar_bleue200/200The Spider Cuirass Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah, this armor was mine, and that was there. I paid 10000 for it
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm

The Spider Cuirass Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Spider Cuirass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spider Cuirass   The Spider Cuirass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spider Cuirass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation-
Jump to: