Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Left_bar_bleue160/160Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Empty
PostSubject: Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!    Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Pucko walked silently towards the location that Zetzray and Raleth had described to him, they had instructed him to go with Shizen and kill a boar that lived in a lake not too far from their base of operations. They had made it clear that this was an opportunity for then to work on their teamwork, and that without it they would likely die. For Pucko, this was a chance to redeem himself from his mistake that injured Shizen in their last fight together, and he had vowed that the same thing would never happen again. As he walked he could see the massive lake in the distance, and wondered how they were supposed to face a beast that was so at home in the water.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Left_bar_bleue200/200Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!    Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm

I walked along towards the lake where me and Pucko were to fight this boar assigned to them by Zetzray. My arm had just recently recovered from the little 'mishap' that happened during our last fight, I still haven't completely forgiven him for it and he would have to really try his hardest to redeem himself in this fight. I approached where Pucko was at and activated my sharingan, seeing the world in a different light, and said to him "Try to aim for the opponent this time okay?" He said this with a total straight face and then began to chip away at the chakra barrier in my head again, I had to get as much of a bonus as I could early so that this thing could be handled easily. Hopefully Pucko had a new strategy as well, one that didn't involve hitting me with his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Left_bar_bleue160/160Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!    Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 am

"Try to aim for the opponent this time okay?"

Pucko smiled foolishly and ruffled the back of his hair slightly, the complete lack of emotion in Shizen's face prompted him to laugh, but he held it back and replaced it with the smile now across his face. It wasn't that he took it lightly, but he had started to like Shizen, and felt that a times he was far too serious for his own good.

"I'll be sure to aim for the big boar, i think he'll be easier to hit than the last guy we fought."

He found himself almost at the water's edge now, and could see no sign of the boar that they had been instructed to hunt, he knew that it would likely try and jump them, so he took a few steps back, so that he was now twenty meters or so from the shore and began forming handseals, focusing his chakra.

"If you can get this thing to shore, i'll make sure it stays here. Let's do our best, these sannin don't seem the type to mess around, and I'd rather not have to face their punishment"
Back to top Go down
Suigon
Genin
Suigon

Ryo : 100

PostSubject: Re: Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!    Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Suigon lied at the very pit of the giant mass of water. Zetzray had informed him 2 days ago that he would need his assistance in a training exercise that he had planned for two genin he decided to take under his wing. Suigon agreed to this without much because Zetzray was technically his master even though he hadnt yet acquired the ability to summon him from the Boar swamp.

Suigon had a plan in mind for when his opponents would appear. He would wait for them to make themselves known by actually stepping onto the water and soon after he would pick out a jutsu to send their way as a sort of warm up for them. he was informed to fight as if he was trying to kill them and when he asked Zetzray whether he should actually kill them, all he did was smirk and walk away.

"Its just a matter of time now...I wonder if Zetz is overestimating these kids..he told me not to take it easy but theyre genin. hmm...I wonder if they can even walk on water yet." Suigon chuckled to himself as he waited for the genin to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!    Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redeeming For Past Mistakes! The Two Apprentices face the Giant Boar!
Page 1 of 1