Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A meeting Left_bar_bleue320/320A meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Raleth was at the base, waiting for the others to come. He was wondering how both Shizen and Pucko were faring in their test. He could hear the clashes, and smell the blood that was being shed. He was drinking from his flask, trying to pass the time while he waited. He sighed.

"Man, he's always making me wait" Raleth belched loudly. His ears perked up, as he heard steps outside. Perhaps the test was over?

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Zetzray would enter the base with tappaja following behind him and isamu resting silently on his shoulder. The test had eneded and the genin had barely passed. Zetzray looked over at raleth as he gave the nod to let him know that the genin had passed the test. he then said "They are to go and find suigon and battle him. This will be their next test. Zetzray walked over to a chair located next to the dining room table they had. "Do you think they can handle it?
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Tappaja walked in behind Zetzray and chuckled as he went to his own seat. "Well if they cant then we have no business training them will we? And Suigon will even show them the door for us." It would appear that he couldnt care less about these two genin that were now under their wing but the short run in the the red eyed one back in Mori for some reason spoke to him and he wanted to see how the boy would develop into a full fledged shinobi even if it meant dragging him along for a while.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Raleth's ears perked up high as he heard the familiar voice of Tappaja. Soon his scent filled his nostrils, that sort of human-like musk that always covered him. Raleth opened up a fresh bottle of his own alcohol and placed it in front of an empty chair, and as he saw Tappaja he beamed.

"Well if it ain't Tap, you damned ape! Come here and have a drink with ya old friend!"

Raleth then spoke to Zetzray

"Well if they don't pass we can always user their bodies for revival eh?"

Raleth let out a warm laugh, obvious that he was already drunk.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Zetzray's smirk dropped as he looked at Raleth "Dead weakilings are of no use to the edo." Zetzray leaned his head back as he thought about how the two genin would fair against suigon. the boar was ruthless, he himself had done battle with it before with the help of isamu and that was one of the most difficult fights of his life.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Tapp happily took a mug and poured himself a generous amount of whatever it was they would be drinking today, regardless of what was laid before him it would be the best possible due to who brewed it. The conversation about possibly bringing the two back from the dead ended as it always did, almost none were worthy of the edo but based on the eye of the new powerful man among them in the swamp they had at last found the first. "Well then, lets hope that they dont end up getting themselves a watery nap or else our plans take a hefty blow which slows them more than they need to be."
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Raleth slammed his cup with Tappaja's, making the disticnt clink! sound, and chugged the whole thing in one gulp, his ears, and eyes going completely blurred. In fact, he couldn't hear anything, just a low hum, and all he could smell was alcohol. He could taste nothing, and he could feel nothing. He slowly opened his glazed eyes, and everything became a blur. He spoke to Zetzray, his speech horribly slurred.

"Sheet, bre. 'ma 'hink 'e need ta twain 'em 'uickly! 'Sides! Dey hah 'otential, 'ight?"

Raleth's tongue felt fat and lazy, and he had on a wide smile. And as bad as he was, Tappaja was probably just as bad.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting
Page 1 of 1