Share | 

First Diplomatic Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage

Ryo : 18800

PostSubject: First Diplomatic Meeting    Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 pm

After being alerted of where to meet the ANBU diplomat of Harikengakure I made my way to the coordinates provided for me to meet the man. I was wearing my usual clothing, not allowing any bit of my body to show aside from my eyes. I continued outward and eventually hit the shore of the main island of Huoshangakure. The sea was rough and I couldn't help but again get the feeling I've been getting ever since I decided to come home. A feeling that something was coming that would be of great risk to us all. I stood facing the water on the black sand shore and crossed my arms, just taking in the entire situation. The rest of the letters I recieved from the other leaders of the world, particularly the Tsurukage were ones of disbelief that I could help these people and scolding as to how I achieved power. In time I would prove all of them wrong and actually put Huoshangakure on the map.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
410/410  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: First Diplomatic Meeting    Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 pm

A moment of silence at the shore was cast, and after only a bit of delay, the ANBU in which Dominic Edrick had assigned appeared. It seemed as though he was moving with some sort of teleportation technique, for he landed without a previous sound. The ANBU landed with a crouching tiger position, lifting himself slowly before making eye contact with the man in which was known now as Honokage. It seemed strange that he was alone, a sign the soldier of Harikengakure pointed out rather quickly.

"Coming alone is either a sign of stupidity, or a sign over over confidence. These things can sometimes be one in same. However, nonetheless, you are hear. What say you Honokage? Will you accept the Shiokage's terms on my behalf?"