Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howling Alcohol Flask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Howling Alcohol Flask Left_bar_bleue320/320Howling Alcohol Flask Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Howling Alcohol Flask Empty
PostSubject: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Howling Alcohol Flask Weapontemplate

**See Howling Alcohol**

Name: Flask
Type: Flask
Quantity: 1
Description: A normal flask that Raleth's pours in his custom made Howling Alcohol. The container can hold 1 pint. It has a 60% alcohol by volume and a 120 proof.
Abilities: The alcohol is so strong, it causes only one post of drinking to activate Drunken Fist. However, because of the large amount of pure alcohol in it, it reduces the senses of the drinker completely. This means completely destroying sense of smell, hearing and blurs ones vision to an extreme. For the first post after drinking, the drinker will have no sense of hearing, or smell and has 25% of vision. The second post the drinker will have 75% of sight, 50% of hearing, and 50% of sense of smell. At the the third post the drinker will regain all senses.
Durability: Stainless Steel and Leather
History: After leaving Harikengakure, Raleth realized that the bars he found had alcohol that did nothing for him. He knew exactly what he wanted, and he knew that he needed a very strong brew. After months of experimenting, Raleth finally made the perfect brew. He named it Howling Alcohol, mainly because the first sip made him howl in joy.
Appearance: Howling Alcohol Flask GroomsMen_CategoryImage_22_5084

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Howling Alcohol Flask Left_bar_bleue320/320Howling Alcohol Flask Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Howling Alcohol Flask Left_bar_bleue410/410Howling Alcohol Flask Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Raleth wrote:
it reduces the senses of the drinker are completely destroyed.

This may confuse others. Simply reword it to be 'it reduces the senses of the drinker completely. This means completely destroying sense of smell, hearing and blurs ones vision to an extreme.'

Once that is edited in, your good for pricing.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Bump. Container can hold 1 pint, so I can refill it 8 times before buying a new brew.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Howling Alcohol Flask Left_bar_bleue410/410Howling Alcohol Flask Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Add the 120 proof into this please. A thing I have about this is, your flask looks of metal, but you claim it as clay. Would you like to upgrade the durability of the flask?
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Edited in, upgraded it to stainless steel
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Now, even though this flask is smaller, your not having to replace it like the refiilable one, so therefore its price is gonna be just as high, but the flask is permanent. So with that said....

6000 ryo and I will allow it to be purchased full of a pint of alcohol already.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Purchasing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol Flask   Howling Alcohol Flask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howling Alcohol Flask
Page 1 of 1