Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howling Alcohol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Howling Alcohol Left_bar_bleue320/320Howling Alcohol Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Howling Alcohol Weapontemplate

Name: Howling Alcohol
Type: Drink
Quantity: 1 Gallons
Description: A specially brewed alcohol by Raleth to increase the effects of it, since he has grown much and it takes a lot more to get him drunk. The alcohol has a very hardy taste, and burns, but those who can handle it love it. It has a 60% alcohol per volume and a 120 proof. The container cannot be used to drink, it needs to be put in a flask of some sort.
Abilities: The alcohol is so strong, it causes only one post of drinking to activate Drunken Fist. However, because of the large amount of pure alcohol in it, it reduces the senses of the drinker completely. This means completely destroying sense of smell, hearing and blurs ones vision to an extreme. For the first post after drinking, the drinker will have no sense of hearing, or smell and has 25% of vision. The second post the drinker will have 75% of sight, 50% of hearing, and 50% of sense of smell. At the the third post the drinker will regain all senses.
Durability: The bottle is made of clay, and can be broken quite easily.
History: After leaving Harikengakure, Raleth realized that the bars he found had alcohol that did nothing for him. He knew exactly what he wanted, and he knew that he needed a very strong brew. After months of experimenting, Raleth finally made the perfect brew. He named it Howling Alcohol, mainly because the first sip made him howl in joy.
Appearance:
Howling Alcohol Jug

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Howling Alcohol Left_bar_bleue410/410Howling Alcohol Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 pm

You mean refilled AFTER every battle. Put that in to clear it up.

Secondly. I think there was a debate on post charge due to the time it takes to drink a full on container of brewsky. It's impossible to take less than a second to gulp one down and normally the movements of higher ranks are extremely fast, regardless of specialty. The only way to determine this is by the size of the bottle and the proof percentage of the alcohol. The bigger the bottle, the more post charge. The smaller, but higher the proof, the less charge can happen.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Well I don't know percentages...and what not but the same effect is what I want...and made that edit.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Basically I will give you the run down on proof in alcohol tonight and we can move into getting this approvable.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

Le Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Raleth wrote:
it reduces the senses of the drinker are completely destroyed.

This may confuse others. Simply reword it to be 'it reduces the senses of the drinker completely. This means completely destroying sense of smell, hearing and blurs ones vision to an extreme.'

Once that is edited in, your good for pricing.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Edits have been made
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Also, its 60% alcohol by volume. Make that edit here, and in the flask as well.

This jug, since it is going to be refillable, is going to start of with a base price, then a replacement price since your contents will be deducted each time.

Purchase price of this jug is 7000 ryo.

Refill price will be 4500 ryo.

Reason being is you have basically a one post charge for going into a fist style that normally takes three. The drawbacks took down the price heavily, but as we spoke before, the per volume of the alcohol is extreme, thus the price remains a little higher than usual for such a simple item.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Edited in, and purchasing
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howling Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling Alcohol   Howling Alcohol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howling Alcohol
Page 1 of 1