Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt is On

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Hunt is On - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue395/395The Hunt is On - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

The Hunt is On - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 am

The clone dropped that fucker, then looked to the last two Dingo no Hato as they seemed to plan an escape. Not happening. The clone rushed towards the two beasts and leapt up to them, making sure he was in range to grab both of the beasts by the fur of their necks. Something big was about to happen.

Haji just watched this and charged his chakra, adding it to his previous overcharge. He turned to shitai.

"wanna see something i haven't done in a couple years?"
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Hunt is On - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Hunt is On - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am

Shitai laughed as haji asked him the question and replied, "Not really but you'll do it anyway so better make me bust a nut." Shitai was curious what was planned, knowing haji though it would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Hunt is On - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue395/395The Hunt is On - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 am

Haji smirked and looked to the clone. It was show time. The clone nodded and split apart into two, creating two clouds of sand that surrounded themselves around the throats of the two creatures. the sand swirled around and started to constrict the airwaves of the two as haji was staring them down now. his eyes were slit and his hands were both out, palms down and fingers spread. He gave a small chuckle and uttered a small word.

"kaboom."

He closed both of his hands tight and instantly, the sand circles imploded upon themselves, squishing and crushing the bones and organs within their throats, the crushings sounds sounding like wood being cracked in a thunder storm. The dingo's couldn't even gasp a yelp as their heads just plummeted to the gound and the bodies fell hard with loud thuds.

[325/395]
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Hunt is On - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Hunt is On - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 am

Shitai stood there and nodded while doing a funny slow clap. "Well then, lets gather up our spoils and get to snacking before we head back." The clone of himself turned back into kikai which went to one of the larger chunks out of the dozens his own explosion had created and started sucking the chakra out of it, they had earned that piece so he just shrugged and pulled out a bag to start stuffing it all into.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 am

Haji threw himself into the sand and rolled around to get the blood off of him, He then would stand and dust the clumps off and then stretch.

"not too bad a haul, got one more than last time. and your ass didin't get bit. looks like your unlucky streak is broken, now light a fire.........i'm starving."

Haji smacked the young man on the back and gave a heartly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Shitai smirked as he got a pat on the back, a few scattered plants were laying around the area so this must have been a semi-permanent nesting ground for the beasts. He couldn't believe his luck though since this meant he didn't have to go off and look for fuel. The kikai gathered it all up for him and he lit it with his lighter, after that he set up a roasting rack and got some slabs of meat on there to start smoking. "I can taste it already damn it"
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Haji wafted the great air, the flavors mixing with his taste buds and causing a foam to form on his tongue. He himself could taste the meat as well, and his stomache started to churn and gurggle allowing his mind to know that it too was already feasting on this meal before it fell on their plate. He looked to his young ninja, he managed to get out of this battle unscathed.

"I'm proud of you youngin, you managed to go through this battle with no damage. You're getting better. Bet I had you scared when that bastard swallowed me huh? You mighta had to end up as Kage, then you woulda been ANBU Commander and Chief. Such a frightful thing hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:50 am

Shitai laughed with Haji as they joked about him possibly having to take over as kage, the thought didnt sit well but he knew that the old bastard wouldn't be taking a desert nap anytime soon. The smell of the meat was quite good and calming but it was unable to distract the pair as the ground started to shake and shift around them. The source of this shaking however wasn't something nearby however as both of them would know exactly was going on, the worms were migrating.

Off in the east a fair two miles away emerged the first of the colossal beasts. It's massive stone-like hide reflecting the beams from the sun in the most beautiful ways. The shinobi of the Oasis village may be powerful and even legendary but what they were looking upon were the true rulers of the desert, should they ever choose to the hidden village would sink into the sands and even the mighty Sankuro clan couldn't stop them. The village however was spared since the one thing that these desert gods valued above all else was left alone by them, this substance they treasure is known only as 'The Spice'. Another giant worms broke through the surface just before the first started to sink back down into the dunes, many others did the same until eventually there was a family of them that covered the area of a small lake emerging for a short burst of air before continuing their days travel. Shitai could only look upon them in wonder as he muttered something, "Amazing, simply breath taking."

Sandworm Picture:
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Haji paused from his moment of flavor savoring to notice the migration. Such powerful beings that ruled the desert, and they granted his people passage to live. If only the entire world would be this way, then the great Kinzoku War would have never happened, Dominic's father would still be alive, and perhaps the entire sense of dangers would be demolished. A sense of pride would succumb the humbleness that came upon seeing these creatures as they gave mutual respect to one another, from man to worm. Haji was glad to be the kage now, for he got to witness and understand the simplistic nature of these creatures. Live and let live.

"Wouldn't it be something special if everyone shared the same views of these beings. Imagine the wars that would have been avoided. Live and let live." His voice trailed off at the end of his scentance to almost a whisper as he lost himself within his own thought. Not from old age, but a majestic moment like this was something that would cause the mind to ponder.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 pm

"Everything that exists might have been avoided, if we all shared the same views the world might be a better place but knowing humans one would start thinking they understand more than anyone else and we are back to square one." The youth almost missed what his kage said, for while he was looking at the worms he was at the same time looking beyond them and seeing something that made him feel hope for his future. There, running with the worms in perfect stride were men and women wrapped tightly in brown and red robes, "The Fremen..." The Fremen were the ancient cult that looked upon the worms not only as rulers of the desert but by extension, gods that held claim to the world but only called this place their divine paradise. Shitai knew that worms were no gods even if their power over the land of red sands might make someone think otherwise in a first hand encounter but still he would love to do as they and be with these mighty beasts forever, he had said there were no plans for his future and it was correct. Because if he had a dream it was to become a worm rider for the remainder of his days but that would be near impossible now.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Haji gave a nod to what the young man said. It was true, if there was everyone as one, then one would most likely rule everyone. It was apparent Haji's wisdom was passing on to his young companion, but he was still worried about the kids future. He showed little interest in anything, unless haji brought him along. Even then, it's not even if he wants to, he's just listening to the kage.

"Well come on worm angler, let's get this meat turned before half of it gets burnt. I suppose your little friends can devour the raw meat we didn't use, but only from the one we are eating from."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:03 pm

The man nodded an turned the meat as it cooked to get an even brown all around, while his kikai munched on the raw leftovers the humans would eat something a little more tasty. He took a giant drumstick and tossed it to Haji as he himself took an overly large thigh and ripped into it like a starving african child.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Haji caught the meat and took a hefty bite from it and savored the taste before chewing vigorously. He had been waiting for this since the hunt began. It was the taste of his childhood, his adult hood, and his continuing life to come. He couldn't believe that others would pass up this kind of gourmet food for that odd food called 'chicken'. That stuff was disgusting and bland compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 pm

As he continued eating, his insects finished their respective meal and crawled back inside him to sleep it off. Soon he was left with nothing but a collection of large bones with absolutely no trace of meat on them. He had always impressed people with the way he ate every possible bit and even though he sometimes ate the bones as well he was good and full this time since there was a ton of food.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Haji gave a loud belch and tossed his leg bone into the pile of collective bones by the young ninja. He patted his now full belly and looked at the rest of their hunt. It was going to be a difficult to get all of this meat back to the village, so haji thought of how they would be able to do it.

"how are we gunna move all of this meat back to the village.......damn, we shoulda really thought this through before we came empty handed."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 am

He leaned back and looked at all the food then back at haji, then back at the food then back to haji. He repeated this a few more times and then sarcastically, "Oh I dont know Mr. 'I can lift a building over my head', how will we ever managed a bundle of meat." After finishing this little joke he chuckled and grabbed one more little piece and chowed down before they would be getting up and heading back.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Haji gave Shitai an awkward stare seemingly like this -_-......then he reached up with his right hand and delivered a backhand to the young man's face. Not too hard, but to get his point across.

"Don't sass me!....Now you get to carry half to prove you're not frail!"

Haji then laughed his ass off and heaved the pounds of mean onto his own shoulders, some dragging the ground, but he can get that sand out later and he worked his way back to the sandstorm. He loved messin with this kid, cause the kid could take it.

"Come on you slacker!"
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 am

Though Haji had held back a considerable amount of his power Shitai was going to have some fun with this backhand thing, insects silently got under his feet from under the sand and as the hand hit him he went flying into the closest sand dune head first. He sank all the way in then turned around, after his full head was exposed he spit out sand like a water fountain until he stuck out his tongue. "Think I just proved that by being able to sass ya some more." After he chuckled he picked up a large large of meat, not as big as Haji's but still well over a hundred pounds and started following the old man.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 pm

(lmao, a large large?)

Haji reached the storm and without dropping the meat from his shoulders, performed his half of the ritual to stop the raging pieces of unformed glass. The bugs were still on their path, wizzing around each other in their ever moving circle. What a day this was, Haji thought to himself. He could seen the sun setting in the distance and knew that it was getting close to show time at the arena. A younger Sankuro was going to entertain the village tonight with a story that he created himself. It was great to see that the clan's old purpose still rung true among his people.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 am

Shitai approached Haji's side and held his hand out in front of him, his insects once more venturing out and holding their elders in place as the sand slowed to a stop and a pathway was cleanly cut so that the pair would be able to walk inside without a problem. It had been a long day and Shitai needed to go take a nap before dinner time got here.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Haji continued the trek, smiling at the young man, the once their destination behind the storm had finished, he would await the young man's talents before using his own to keep it flowing. The banquet needed set. Show time was near.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:59 pm

The storm was behind them now and the pair was back inside the village gates ready to close the sand wall once more. Holding his palms in the air his kikaichu returned to him and the ancient bugs returned to their patrol routes. It was time to get the food ready for a feast fitting of a king.

[exit / end topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On   The Hunt is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt is On
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2