Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Left_bar_bleue395/395Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Haji would open the gates to the first arena of the Inferno Tres. Each arena had it's own differences. One was a dusty barren desert, one was a dusty mountain range replica, and one was a replica of the oasis brought down to a minor scale. Haji chose the mountain range, for it's the first step in reaching the oasis. Each arena went in order. Arena 1 is the mountain range, arena 2 is the barren desert, and arena 3 is the oasis. It was symbolic for the people who lived here. You must climb the highest mountain, and walk through the most barren and desolate places before you can finally drink from the cool spirit of life.

He awaited his young granddaughter with his black cloak resting around his shoulders. He figured he would begin forming the necessary handseals for this technique he was going to pass on. So he began.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Left_bar_bleue280/280Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 pm

There was a note left for Lacey to head to the Los Infernos Tres, an early morning request of her grandfather. Lacey didnt realize that the day was going to start like this, but the hectic schedule was already beginning. After an early morning of preparation, she gathered her things and set towards her destination location.

Once reaching the grand structures of Los Infernos, Lacey met up with Nahaji, and to her surprise, at the man performing handseals. Was he initiating a battle, or was he just doing some pratice until she arrived? Regardless, Lacey pressed her hand on the handle of Seiteki Himei, just in case. She would stand in wait, but her muscles were ready to react at a moment's notice. That was until Haji would confirm what it was they were doing, and why he was preparing seals of the hand.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Left_bar_bleue395/395Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Haji would finish his handseals and a blade of pure chakra would erupt form his right hand. 5ft in length and as wide as a standard katana, however there was no curve in the blade, it was straight as an arrow. He would then smile at his Granddaughters late arrival, noting that she was standing ready for battle.

"You won't be needing that right away sweetheart, just showing you something. This here is my Soul Sword. It is a beam of pure chakra. I constructed this technique after the KInzoku war so that if I had ever come across another Kinzoku, I would be able to stop their abilities before they even got the chance to used them. This sword has trememndous power, yet, it wont do physical damage. Would you like to know what it can do?"

He gave her a look with a raised eyebrow and a warm smile on his face. He knew she would be tempted to find out, it was her nature, as was her father's.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Left_bar_bleue280/280Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Lacey would release her hand from the handle of her blade as she listened to the words of her grandfather turned teacher. She walked closer to it, and admired its aura, but was reluctant to touch it right away. She then continued to listen to Haji as he spoke of the reason behind this blade. It was a discovery through war, and the story was just as interesting as the technique itself.

"So if it doesnt do physical damage, then is it an advanced medical type of technique?"

Lacey saw it as an overly extended chakra scalpel, but didnt know whether her grandpa knew Ijutsu or not. She looked to the eyes of Nahaji, a true student to the ways of jutsu, her mind advanced far beyond most kids her age. She waited for a reply by him, holding a mental pencil and spiral pad.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Haji gave a chuckle as she admired the blade. This was no form of medical jutsu at all. This was pure ninjutsu, pure organic ninjutsu.

"No my dear, this is not a form of medical jutsu. I myself cannot learn Iijutsu, that's why i travel with my companion Shitai. The man you will meet later today. No, what this blade here does is attacks the chakra stream of the opponent. If i were to pass this through any part of your body, you would lose an ammount of chakra within you, as if it were drained away. That's not all, that's only the baby step of this baby, the daddy step is that once i pass this through a part of your body, that body part cannot store chakra for an extended amount of time. It basically numbs the chakra system for a period. Now here's the monster step of this. If i were to take this blade and stab you, directly in the heart, it would render all of your current chakra useless, and instantly cause you to lose consciousness. Since the Chakra is the soul of a shinobi, that's why i call this my Soul Sword. It's purely my souls chakra, non elemental, all organic. There are weakneses to this however. Anything that can store organic chakra in it can stop this blade, only if the chakra is being stored currently. Anything else it can pass right through."

He gave a smirk knowing she would love this information.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Lacey's internal excitement about this technique shot through the roof as she listened and absorbed the information like a sponge named Bob in square pants. She had no idea that a technique like this could do so much, and the thrill of learning it was going to be an honor. She had to admit, she was a bit jealous of Koga learning things from her dad, but that was all erased when Nahaji brought forth such an incredible gift to her. She responded with authority, taking another exerpt from her dad.

"The time for talk is over now grandpa. Tell me what I have to do."

In her mind, she was dead set on getting this technique down perfect as soon as possible. Failure would not be an option. She was a bit less stubborn than Koga, but she had the same determination. She took a few steps back and awaited her instruction.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 am

Haji would let the sword dissipate from his hand, then would slowly show the form of the handsigns needed.

"What you want to do is follow every handsign of the organic creatures fox, lion, dragon, bird, monkey, snake, and wolf. After completing these, you focus all of that organic energy into yoour dominant hand. The ending result will be that of your soul sword."

The beam would strike up again in his right hand. Just as it was before.

"The important thing to remember is that it will only pop up in your dominant hand. You cannot fool the mind and try to send it to your least dominant, or else you have done the handseals for nothing. Now you give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 am

Lacey would let the information in which Haji spoke soak in. He instructed her to try so she did just that. She let the handseal set play in her head; fox, lion, dragon, bird, monkey, snake, wolf. Lacey began to string the signs together as she allowed her chakra to flow through her at a rapid pace. She would then begin to send it into her dominant arm, finishing the last seal and holding her right arm out.

She would press her left hand on her forearm, just when she thought she had the right amount of chakra, she released it all out from her hand. The sudden burst of chakra erupted from her hand and formed the very sword in which Haji had created. She would attempt to hold it, but the sword quickly faded out as she attempted to grasp it. She was better in training due to her jonin rank, but this technique apparently required much more concentration than she was used to. She looked to Haji for where she went wrong, hoping he could answer it.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Haji was impressed that she was able to create the sword already, her jonin rank proved strong within her attempt, however her mastery of controlling organic chakra wasn't as strong as her elemental counterpart. Haji knew exactly what went wrong as soon as her sword dissipated.

"Good try little one, but tell me, how many times have you created a technique that worked with organic chakra? I see you know the signs very well, however it seems that you are more closed in tight with your elemental chakra. Using Organic chakra requires you to focus more on your soul energy as opposed to your elemental energy. Even though you can create the technique, it requires a vast amount of focus to maintain it. For example, the Chakra Scalpel has no element tied to it. When you create a chakra scalpel, you're able to sustain it because you are focused on it. You have to be due to the nature of the technique for if you loosely touch your own person, then you'll deal great harm to yourself. you have to meet the same focus on this sword that you have with the Chakra scalpel. Any part of your own body this technique touches will render your own chakra taken away and your own chakra system numbed. It's in every way just as the chakra scalpel is, only it's used for purely attack purposes. That's why it is not an Iijutsu. Now, Try again. This time, focus."

He would cross his arms and watch the young lady attempt to soak in his words. She had the ability down, she just needed to improve her work with organic chakra, it obviously having been supressed by her elemental nature.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Lacey would listen wisely to the man, his teachings forwarding straight into her brain cells. It was all clear to her now, she had to focus on her very being instead of the nature around her. This was from within, and once she established that within Nahaji's teaching, she nodded and put her hair into a ponytail, tightening the strand and taking a deep breath for concentration.

The jonin would tear through her handseals, her mastery of that part evident with the precision in which she cast them. She would finish her seals, and suddenly just before letting the chakra go, she let her soul come to a peaceful flow. The visions of happiness, flashbacks of her childhood, Koga being Koga, her father's love. It brought a serenity to her and put her at ease.

That ease allowed her to press on, thrusting her hand into the sky and releasing the soul sword in its purest of forms. The chakra surged through, the blade illuminating the area around her. Lacey would keep it held up, and look to Haji, a smirk crossing her face as she held the technique perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Haji gave a slow clap at her performance. She had done the impossible and was able to master the technique in only two tries. Well, she seemingly mastered it. When they go hunting later, he would finally see if she could use it properly. He walked over to her and gave her a pat on her head.

"You did good kid, I'm proud of you. Now I have something for you to do. Go to the hospital and tell shitai aburame that I've requested him to meet in my office. Tell him its go time. He'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Lacey would listen to her small one man ovation and smile brightly. She killed the technique, bith figuratively and literally, Haji walking up to her and patting her head. She would listen him speak of a man by the name of Shitai, and that he was located in the great hospital of Oashisu. After getting all of the info, she pulled out a scroll from her vest and opened it. She would write down everything, close it, and put it back in her vest.

"Right, got it. I'll bring him back no matter what!"

Without so much as a wave, Lacey raced out of the arena, ready to take on the task. She was ready to start the training of a lifetime and this Shitai stood in her way of getting to it. Time to search.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.   Pre Training.  Prepping for the Hunt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre Training. Prepping for the Hunt.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Red Sand :: Hidden Oasis (Oashisugakure) :: Los Infernos Tres-
Jump to: