Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the 'Streets'?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Walking the 'Streets'? Empty
PostSubject: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:49 pm

The day was young, as the sun was rising from the south. It's rays sailed through the Sound of Pisces as if it were sailing in search of Ao Phalanx Harbor. As it reached its destination, the light fell on to a village hidden. Harikengakure became illuminant, the village happy to see a new day. Watching the sun rise, was its leader. I, Dominic Edrick.

I was an early bird, standing about on my balcony. My village, unlike any other, was a reverse from the norm. The structures were bound to a cliff, solidly held in place. It was like this for centuries, the Hidden Hurricane village withstanding the test of time. In my white cloak, I watched the day begin. The sound waters shimmered and the winds flew by with gentle sarcasm, swaying my attire as I stay paused.

Looking on, the day had started for many. People were out, walking the bridgeways that connected every structure. The pathways were full of visitors and residents alike, a peaceful sign of freedom in its highest form. My balcony rested at the lowest point, opposite of the traditional Kage towers in surrounding lands. As Shiokage, my duty was to keep things this way. Standing firm, I continued my expressionless watch over the people of Harikengakure.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Harikengakure was still fairly quiet, the morning still early and not many people were awake. One being the leader, Dominic Edrick, and the other to soon join him would be his wife Yuki. The sun light in her eyes woke her from her sleep, and she turned over with a slight grumble. Her arm fell on the other side of the bed, though her eyes were still closed Yuki searched the sheets with her arm.
Finally give in she lifted her head and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, where Dom should have been there were only tossed back sheets. With a tired grin Yuki slowly sat up and streched, turning to place her feet on the floor. She walked toward the balcony, having no doubt Dom was there while she fidgetted into a robe.
The sash tied around her waist she smiled as she saw Dom already dressed and watching his village in the early morning hours. Yuki silently walked up behind him, and wrapped her arms around her husbands waist.
"Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 pm

-As I watched on in silence, I felt an ever so familiar set of arms wrap around my waist. A smirk crossed over me as her voice softly entered my mind. Yuki had just awakened from her sleep, meeting me outside to welcome in the new day. Her hold was firm so I grabbed her by the hands and released her grip, spinning to meet her face to face. I would lock lips as I took her hands and placed them on my shoulder and neck. Instead of saying good morning, I expressed it through a passionate kiss. I placed my hand on her waist and the other on her ribs, letting the swirling winds add flavor to the tasteful kiss that was ever so sweet.-
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Yuki smiled to Dom as he turned around before returning to heartfelt kiss. It was always a nice way to wake up on such an early morning like today. That was the way Dom was, he always kept her on her toes. She never was one hundred percent sure what he would do next. The hand on his shoulder moved to the other side of his neck as she held him closer. Yuki had this feeling, a feeling today would be good and so far she was right.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 pm

After kissing her for a few moments, I pulled myself from her lips, smiling a smile that suggested I was excited for her to be awake. I swept her from her feet and held her, looking into her eyes the entire time. I would walk her into the room in which she just came from, keeping a firm hold of her. I was hoping she would get the message through my eyes about what it was that I felt. I wanted her. At this moment. I waited to see if her eyes suggested the same. There was a passion within me, only she could feel. I just wanted the signal.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:35 pm

As Dom swept her off her feet and walked inside she laughed to herself. the message was clear and it made her face brighten. So early in the morning? How rebelious. With her finger tips at her lips she softly nodded, a slightly devious look on her face now. It was hard for her to say no to Dom, and she felt the itch too so to speak. She waited wondering how Dom would react to her response to his silent inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 pm

A devilish smile came over my face as Yuki looked so seductive with her fingers at her lips. I walked her over to the bed and lay her down. I let her land softly on the mattress and leaned in, beginning to kiss her as my hands worked their way up her shirt to give her tingles down her body. I could feel the heat of our bodies as they were only mere inches apart. She was so beautiful in the morning, for it was when she was at her most natural. I loved her, and my slow and feathery touch expressing the love. I wanted to nurture the moment, for she meant everything to me.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

The seconds after her silent response seemed to phase out for Yuki. She kissed Dom back, feeling the blood rise to her face. While she was faintly nervous she wouldn't let that stop her. A chill ran down her spine as she felt Dom's hands moving up her shirt, her own hands moving to Dom's shoulders to caress them softly.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 pm

As she held me by the shoulders, I made sure to take care of her. She was so delicate, from head to toe. I kept the gentleman approach, caressing her the whole way through. Her and I would fall in the heat of passion, the early morning bringing more than just a light into the room. Making sure to stroke her skin and kiss her lips, I guided Yuki through, the time spent in the moment well worth it. It would last quite a while, for two lovers in love as such, try to hold onto the sins of the flesh as long as possible. The feeling of exstacy would fill the room, two hearts racing against one another. The love for her expressed in a way that word could not tell. I would then lay there with her, still breathing rapidly. Her and I were truly great together, and on this level especially.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Yuki felt herself being swept up, the air filled with passion taking her away. Though it was strange to her, but she let it all unfold. She trusted Dom, she wouldn't have married him if she didn't trust him. Her love for this man was at it's zenith, and she let herself fall knowing she would be safe. The passion lingered, even after everything began to calm down.
She moved herself closer, her red face resting in the crook of Dom's neck. Yuki listened to Dom's frantic heart, the pace matching that of her own.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Laying there with her was perfect. Truly a blessing. I would allow us time to let the moment set in, replaying it in my head. She has never been so sexy and beautiful than in her most innocent state. I held her, still taking time to calm the rush within myself. I kissed her on the forehead, stroking her hair as we lay. Soon we would head out through the town, but not yet, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 pm

A smile spread across her face as she felt Dom kiss her forehead and pull her closer to him. Yuki's own emotions were still at a high but they would come down sooner or later. For now though she wanted to enjoy the moment, and wrapped her arms around Dom's shoulders. The moment was sweet, and somewhere isnide Yuki wished it wouldn't end. But she knew it had to sometime, but not now.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 pm

As time went on, I continued to rest with Yuki. After about an hour of just laying in the bed, it was time to get ready. I would gingerly slide out of bed and stretch, grabbing my clothes and beginning to put them back on. I looked to Yuki as I got ready and spoke a few words.

Ok sexy, you ready to head into town? Hitomaru should be waking up soon and I want to take him with us instead of leaving him with a sitter.."

I would finish getting back into my garbs and look for Yuki to do the same. I walked back out on the balcony, watching as the bridgeways began to clutter with more and more people. I was anxious to walk the 'streets' of Harikengakure. I loved mingling with the locals.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Yuki shut her eyes, letting the time pass and the moment linger. But as an hour flew by it was time to leave. She smiled though, finding her clothes and redressing herself. As Dom spoke she smiled and kissed him.
"Of course that sounds like a wonderful idea."
Yuki said with a smile and her cheeks still a soft pink tone, matching almost that of cherry blossoms. With a quick brushing of her hair she smiled, she loved walking though her home, especially with their little family entorage.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Coming back inside, I decided to gather my equipment, just in case it was needed. One could never be too sure of attacks. I stocked up and looked to the sweet body of Yuki as she began to dress. She would brush her hair and prep herself for the day. I simply leaned against the wall and watched her with a slight grin. I loved the little things about her, and this was one of them. Hitomaru was still asleep so it was a good chance to relax and watch her do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Yuki looked behind her to Dom and smiled as she finished getting dressed. to her, Dom doing these kinds of things like watching her now or around the house was adorable. He seemed to love to simply watch her move and do day to day things. It made her truely feel loved. With that same smirk still on her face she walked over and kissed Dom.
"Why you like watching me to the most trivial things I'll never know."
She said taking his hand in hers. Hitomaru was still alseep but he'd be waking up sometime soon, so she relished the moment they had while it would last.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm

I would pull Yuki close to me as she kissed me, still cherishing the moment of time before Hitomaru. I would finally release the kiss and look at her, explaining myself as to why I watched her. It was rather simple really.

"I do it to capture you at your most innocent of moments. You are always lost in the act of whatever your doing, and I cherish that about you."

It was true. She could make the most simple aspects of things seem so full. She had an energy and glow about her that I could not describe. Words werent enough. It was this reason, that I married her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm

As Dom explained why he loved it so much, it brought a wide beaming smiling across her face. This was one of the biggest reasons why she married him, Dom saw past her exterior and saw who she truely was and loved her for that. He always knew how to bring a smile to her face, even if she wasn't in the best of moods all she needed was Dom and the clouds would lift.
He had his own glow about him, much different then any others she'd met.
"Anything particularly planned for today?"
She asked, wondering if he had planned anything for them behind her back to surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm

"You just get Hitomaru ready...its a surprise."

I would smile devilishly, beaming my pearly whites and rubbing the back of my head. I had something special in mind, but telling now would just ruin it. I put my hands back on her waist and winked. I would wait for her to leave the room to prepare things. It would be fast. She would never know I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Yuki looked at him with a quizical smirk and laughed as she walked across the hallway to get Hitomaru. Dom always had a plan for everything it seemed, and she had no doubt he'd be gone while she was getting hitomaru, and be back before she even came back. Going to Hitomaru's room, she was just in time as he yawned before he opened his eyes. She reached over and picked him up.
"Morning sleepy head. I guess there's a special surprise for us today, I wonder what it could be."
She said as she began to get him ready.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

I would watch Yuki leave the room, then take off back out the door. My destination would be unknown to her as I climbed up the tower and through the village. Not much time would pass as I would only be gone for a few minutes. I would return to the room soon after with a gift. I would wait for Yuki to walk back in, and reveal the plans of the day.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm

The few moments Dom was gone Yuki was busy taking care of Hitomaru. Then a few short moments after he returned, she walked in holding him in her arms. Yuki smiled to Dom, she was fairly sure that he hadn't been there for the past few minutes but she played the clueless card to humor him. She still didn't know what he had planned granted.
"Alright, we're ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm

I smiled as Yuki returned to the room with the little guy in her arms. He was all ready to go, as was she. I would take what was in my hand and present it to Yuki. It was a rose. As red as fire, I held it out to her and slid it under her chin in a romantic gesture. I winked and spoke.

"You have to follow the petals. They will lead us to where we want to go..."

I turned my waist and pointed outwards towards the balcony window. The trail was before her, and all she had to was take the path.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Yuki seemed perplexed as Dom presented the rose to her. As he slid it under her chin a smile crossed her face as well as a soft tone. Hitomaru laughed and reached for the rose as Dom pulled it above his head. As Dom turned the smile on her face grew, before she began following the trail of red petals. Stopping before the window she picked one up and held it for Hitomaru to investigate.
He smiled as he grabbed onto it, but it fell from his grasp and onto his face. He sneezed and it fell back onto the ground, making Yuki laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 pm

I would point to the trail, which because our towers were upside town, led up a spiralling path. A path that would take us to the 'roof' of the village to reach the only bridge that took to the city. I waited for Yuki to go, laughing at Hitomaru's sneeze. I rubbed his crown and pinched his nose softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the 'Streets'?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next