Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the Great Divide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

Ryo : 3100

Walking the Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Rafael made his way out of the village gates, his long, blonde hair covering his eyes. He would be dressed in his usual clothes which include black shoes, black pants, a black shirt, and a black trench coat which went to his knees, along with a red scarf wrapped around his neck. He followed the road, making his way in between two flat sided cliffs. Though Rafael visited this place a hundred times, he was still fascinated by its white beauty. He would stride off next to one of the cliffs, leaning his back onto the icy wall, unsure of what would happen next.

Last edited by Rafael on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the Great Divide Left_bar_bleue240/240Walking the Great Divide Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 am

Katsumoto just stepped outside of the town. His body still aching from the weeks exploits. His right arm from the elbow down was cut off entirely. He was wearing a white robe, which blended perfectly with the landscape when it snowed. Snow...Katsumoto almost hated it all. The freezing cold would cause his wound to ache more, but Katsumoto wanted to see the town and the outside. Possibly help the Kage organize better defenses. Especially after it was a weakness in defense that let rogue shinobi into the town, attack it, and cause Tokugawa to lose his arm.

Katsumoto then saw a figure against the cliffs...
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 am

Rafael would continue to stand against the icy cliff with his eyes closed, enjoying the sound of cold winds howling. Suddenly, Rafael's ears picked up the sound of crunching snow. Unusual at this time of day, so Rafael had the clarity of opening his eyes. He turned, looking at the armless man walking toward him. Though the only thing that would be a clear sight would be his face, which was sticking out of the white robe which mixed with the landscape. Out of curiousity, Rafael would ask, while walking toward the man. "Strange.. Haven't seen you around.. And why are you out here? Especially at this time of day.."
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the Great Divide Left_bar_bleue240/240Walking the Great Divide Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:05 am

Katsumoto kind of tensed up as soon as the young shinobi spoke. Katsumoto wasn't fond of the hospitality of Tsunadoragakure. As soon as he walked in he could see their suspicious stares. The only thing that kept him from being attacked by the people Katsumoto believed was that he was attacked just as he came into town by an Uchiha. Genjutsu, a weapon of tricksters, cowards. Not honorable at all. It was Genjutsu that disable Katsumoto and allowed his arm to be cut clean off. If anything Katsumoto didn't want anyone getting into his business now.

"Don't bother me young one. I have no quarrel with you. I don't want any trouble"
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:30 am

Rafael would be stumped by the man's statement, as if the man actually thought he could harm him. With this, Rafael would sick his hands in his coat's pockets, side stepping to the cliffside. Ramming his side into the wall, he would almost instantly slump down, sitting on the ground. He looked up at man through the locks of hair, with a look that was of disbelief and satisfaction at the same time. He would look back his knees, "Not like I can hurt you anyway, don't even know how to use my Kekkei Genkai yet..", Rafael said as if he looked down upon himself as a mistake,"Just go on, if you want to leave.. I'm not stoppin' ya'"
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Katsumoto chuckled. "You honestly think I was worried for my safety? No, no I was worried for yours. Too many young men have been felled by my blade. Katsumoto saw the hurt the young man was feeling and came closer, reaching out with his left arm he patted the young mans shoulder and smiled. "I think the question is why are you out here all depressed?"
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ryo : 6100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the Great Divide Left_bar_bleue160/160Walking the Great Divide Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Kataro Fuma slowly climbed up the massive cliffs having woken up around three in the morning at his home he decided it was a good time to begin his daily training with a twenty pushups and thirty sit ups around four he gathered his gear and headed out to the great divide wearing a fishing net shirt and black jeans and a crimson read scarf wraped around his neck .

"this used to be a lot easier maybe I'm getting old ."

Kataro sighed in between the great divide and slowly he turned and sared at the village below.

Last edited by Kataro Fuma on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Rafael would continue sitting down, depressed. He would take no notice in the man placing his hand on his shoulder. But as for the man's question, Rafael would think that through. A lot. His brain would flash through the memories of Rafael laying on the ground in a pool of his parents blood and his own, with pairs of legs standing all around him. With these horrid memories, Rafael could only speak to the older man with a stutter of words, "A-A.. Long ti-time ago.. On top o-of th-ese cli-ffs..M-M.. My par-ents.. wer-.. were.." Rafael mouth wouldn't let any words out except the sound "k" being repeated over and over..
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Katsumoto could feel the young kids anger, sadness. Katsumoto sighed and squeezed the young kids shoulder. "I understand, I was on the other side once. My whole family was massacred a long time ago. What makes us men is how we deal with it." Katsumoto kneeled down to the young man who was sitting and looked him in the eyes. "Your parents would want you to enjoy your life. Live it."
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ryo : 6100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the Great Divide Left_bar_bleue160/160Walking the Great Divide Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Kataro slowly got up after hearing two voices down torwards the begining of the pass , He started to desend as the wind began to pick up and causing his scarf to flow in the breeze as he reached the bottom he saw to figures to the left about ten meters away one was the man from the hospital whse nam he never did figure out and a young child with long blode hair .

Kataro calmly sceamed to them ." HEYYY"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Great Divide   Walking the Great Divide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the Great Divide
Page 1 of 1