Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain Catcher {mission}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rain Catcher {mission} Left_bar_bleue160/160Rain Catcher {mission} Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Rain Catcher {mission} Empty
PostSubject: Rain Catcher {mission}   Rain Catcher {mission} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 am

After he had completed the help with rebuilding the roof of "Loki's Delight," he walked up the tower only to encounter one of the jounin who said, "You aren't doing anything right now, are you? Good. We need you to go out to the Black Forest, or "Fenrir's Grove" and collect some of the pure water there. Consider it an official mission." Omega sighed in the way that people would think he was depressed and said, "Alright then...I guess I'll go get it done." He then stretched his back, arms, and legs and ran swiftly out of the tower.

He then thought, Crap. I need something to carry the water with. Time to make a detour. He stopped and turned around as he decided to ask at "Loki's Delight" for some kind of container that held 15 gallons or so. I think 15 gallons is appropriate... Ten minutes later, he had arrived and walked into the popular pub and went to one of "the girls." "Excuse me, miss. Does your pub happen to have any large containers that can hold at least fifteen gallons?" This girl was wearing a darker colored dress, which was rather short and revealed a lot. She, in spite of this, spoke in a rather shy voice. "If you'd like, you can come with me and see if we have any spares..." Omega nodded and followed her into the storage room which was rather large and filled with liquors and miscellaneous containers. The young girl gasped in relief and walked quickly to the large vase-like container in the back of the room. She walked back to him and said, "Here you go, sir. If you can, try to stop by again some time..." She leaned up on her toes and kissed him on the cheek and walked out. Omega blushed and shook his head as he strapped the container to his back for ease of transport. Alright. Lets go.

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rain Catcher {mission} Left_bar_bleue160/160Rain Catcher {mission} Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Rain Catcher {mission}   Rain Catcher {mission} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:24 pm

It was ten minutes after leaving "Loki's Delight" when he finally reached "Fenrir's Grove" and said to himself, Where to begin...I guess I'll try to find the largest trees and get the water from them...but that will take too long. He pondered this for a brief moment and then thought, Lets just do both. I'll retrieve some of the water from the trees and then retrieve water from the streams and soil. He then walked through the forest until he came across a very large tree somewhere around the center of the forest and said aloud, "This looks like a good tree." He took the container off of his back, took the lid off, and placed it under the tree so that the seemingly endless pure water would fall into the container.

Another fifteen minutes had passed and Omega decided to pull the container away from the tree and put the lid back on. Okay. Time to find some good soil. He grabbed the container and walked about two minutes and found the soil he was looking for. He charged chakra for manipulating the water in the soil and said to himself. Keep the nutrients within the water. It's the most important part to this mission. He then released the charged chakra and began gathering water from the soil into the container with the nutrients still intact.

Five minutes later, the container was nearly about to overflow when Omega barely stopped the flow of the water and put the lid back on the container. Alright. Back to the tower to return the important water. He ran back toward the way he had entered the forest and headed toward the tower to complete the current task.

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rain Catcher {mission}   Rain Catcher {mission} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 pm

After ten minutes of straight running without stopping, he collapsed right outside "Loki's Delight," which luckily he caught himself so that the water wouldn't fly out of the container. This thing is heavier than I thought it was at first. Luckily none of it got out... He stood back up and tried to regain his breath by taking deep breaths and exhaling calmly. Moments later, he spoke to himself, Alright. There will be time to relax once I get the water to headquarters. Omega began running once again, this time not stopping until he got into the tower to complete the task. Fifteen minutes later, he finally got inside the tower and walked to the front desk to turn in the container full of pure water. "Sir. The water from Fenrir's Grove is here. The container is filled to the top with it." Then, the jounin spoke happily but still in a serious manner, "Thank you. This container will be returned to you once we complete the rest of the processes." Omega nodded, smiled, and then walked over toward one of the benches in the tower to rest a while. My legs are dead...might as well sit down and rest awhile...

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Catcher {mission}   Rain Catcher {mission} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Catcher {mission}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Snakes :: Hidden Storm (Arashigakure) :: Fenrir's Grove-
Jump to: